Need help with tape bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ggjgjgjgkg

Need help with tape bondage

Post by ggjgjgjgkg »

Im am going to try selfbondage with duck tape and I am planning to have my hands tied behind my back and I have some questions
1.how do I tie my hands behind my back good
2.what is the Best pose (hogtie frogtie something like this)
3.i am albo willing to Try anal penetration in this session and I am wondering is it enough to give me an orgasm

I am male
Kinbaku

Re: Need help with tape bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

First, make sure you have a backup. Someone you can notify to free you back, for example.

1. You can put the tape on a rod so that it can rotate freely.
Like some legs of a bed end still sticking out above with a cylindrical decoration. Or you can tape first a broomstick to the leg of a table, put the tape roll in it so that it rest on the table, but can free rotate around the broomstick.
Wrap the tape around one wrist. Then bring the other wrist against the first and then wrap the tape around both hands.
Then cut the tape off the tape roll with safety scissors. Now you can stick the last piece by pushing it against something.

Try it in front of yourself first so that you see what happens and so that you can pull it back free with your teeth.

Keep your wrists some distance apart so that you have enough space to cut through the tape with your safety scissors without risking cutting your own skin.

It is also possible to make wrist and ankle cuffs with your duct tape.
You can then connect these with a thin string.
That is safer to cut because you do not come close to your wrists / ankles with the safety scissors. :wink:

2. Most favor a hogtie, but I wouldn't try that with duct tape. Unless someone is with you who can intervene where necessary. A frog tie may be possible to prevent you from standing up, but here too the same as point 1: make sure, for example, that the mobile phone with a charged battery is on the floor next to you, together with the safety scissors.

3. If you stimulate your prostate you can have an orgasm, but it feels different from a normal orgasm and can be more intense and last longer (fluid continues to drain slowly from your penis).
It does require some preparation: thoroughly disinfect and clean everything, first massage the perineum, then massage the anal outlet, slowly look for the prostate, if with a finger (make sure the nails are cut short and filed) make the movement of "come to me" and keep it up for a long time until the orgasm comes - or doesn't come, but only fluid slowly flows out of the penis.