100 hours

Post your dares or request a dare here.
darkfox

100 hours

Post by darkfox »

Hello there,

I've always found it a bit rude to see many users' first post being a sharp request for a challenge. That's just a side note from me.

However, I had the opportunity to have almost 100 hours to myself without having to work or leave the apartment. I start on Wednesday afternoon and finish on Sunday morning (for cleaning). For now I intend to spend the whole time in various degrees of bondage, at least the chastity cage and Karada, but during this long time I want to try different bondage positions and tasks. I already have a variety of things I want to try (including multi-hour bondage and sleeping in light bondage), with an emphasis on not backing out of bondage as I often do when I'm short on time.

I'd love it if you could add your ideas on how to pass the time to my mix. I have reasonable experience and I think about safety above all, given that I will be home alone until Sunday (e.g. simplified opening of the front door to the hallway of the apartment building, where the neighbors would find me). My equipment is pretty decent and I can improvise.

Do you think my enthusiasm will last the whole time? :gag:
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
Kinbaku

Re: 100 hours

Post by Kinbaku »

darkfox wrote:Do you think my enthusiasm will last the whole time? :gag:
I saw you on the forum earlier and was hesitating to send you a PM because I think your Avatar is great.
That is what has been said with this one. :hi:

At viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14810#p117530 if you omit the gag and elbow binding and use an eight o'clock ice block you can tie your hands at the top of the bed and feet at the bottom of the bed.

Personally, I would use an ice bottle that I tie at the bottom of the bed leg. Then you cannot help with your hands to make the ice melt faster.

It is good to lie tied up all night with only the movement that you can roll left and right.

Then when you wake up in the morning, you have to start untying all those knots. :twisted:

For subsequent scenarios I must first look again at your previous posts so that I can empathize with what you have and what you like.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey :) Sounds like a great time you'll have :)

Before I try to invent something I'll have to ask weather you enjoy pain, and if yes, what kind and what degree? :D
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Well, pain can be, but not extreme. And I lack almost any electrostim devices. I have some cheap massager with electrodes, it doesn't work well.
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

kinbaku wrote: I saw you on the forum earlier and was hesitating to send you a PM because I think your Avatar is great.
That is what has been said with this one. :hi:
Oh thank you, it's a very old image of dark fox.

I plan to unpack my whole stuff tomorrow and take a photo.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I admit too, that I like your avatar. I remember when I sent you an invitation PM, but I can't remember if I mentioned the avatar as a side note.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

It may be too late now to suggest that you consider some sort of containment method for urinary needs for longer bondage sessions. For me, this is the most important part of any overnight plan. It is also an important component anytime I intend to be bound about 2 hours or more.

I am also curious about what time controls you have available. Are you limited to ice? Or do you have either a mechanical or electrical method? I am now partial to Arduino type timers, but have used mechanical methods and appliance timers with good results in the past.

Amusingly enough, my worst self-bondage scare was with ice; I had left my window open and the building boiler malfunctioned. The outside temperature was about 0 F (-18C, F-N cold Kelvin) and my naked body stopped shivering about 20 minutes before the ice finished melting. Too bad that was about 6 years before anna joined this forum and started suggesting an emergency backup release…
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

I had never problems with holding my pee. If I go before sleep, I am confident that I won't need during the night.

Ice works reliably for me, and this week even night temperature won't go under 19°C. I have one digital padlock, few numeric padlocks and scissors :D Arduino is not for me.

Also thinking about outdoor session in the forest. Tomorrow should be intensive but short rain and I always wanted to be caught by rain in bondage. What do you think?

7 hours to lock
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

darkfox wrote:Also thinking about outdoor session in the forest. Tomorrow should be intensive but short rain and I always wanted to be caught by rain in bondage. What do you think?

7 hours to lock
You can hide in advance one key (spare car key) you need in a place in the forest at a distance of 10 km (6 mi) - distance to suit your fitness. :wink:
Then you drive the car to your starting point, take off most of your clothing so that you only have one shirt and trousers on (no underwear). Open your window a little - you don't want the whole car to get wet inside. Close the car and throw the key inside through the window of the car.

The only way to get home is to go for your spare key and go all the way back with no chance of taking off anything to put over your head and protect yourself from the rain. :twisted:

PS:Here we have programs such as rain radar where you can see when and how much rain will fall in a certain time. You can determine your start time on this so that you will always get wet.
Watch out it's not raining 5 cm (2") hailstones - as happened here last week. :shock:
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Well, here we go.
Attachments
IMG_20230712_184317.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

darkfox wrote:Well, here we go.
:whip: :twisted: :rofl:
DarkFoxDay01.jpg
Undress
Put on collar 1
Put the key to your handcuffs in a high place that you can only reach by stretching your hands upwards

Insert your butt plug 2
Put on your heels 3
Wrap the chain 4 around your ankles and close with a few locks of 6. You can with the chain one time go below the feet so you can't remove the heels.
Put the chain 5 around your waist and also run the chain 2 times between your legs: blocking the butt plug and making sure you cannot move the chain to the left or right. Close it with a combination lock 6 on the front of your body, but slightly to the right (if you are right-handed, otherwise more to the left)
Connect your handcuffs 7 to your body using the time lock 8 from the front and test whether you can reach the combination lock with your left hand
Set the timer to 6 hours (or your desired time)
Put on your hood 9 and close it

Put your wrists in the handcuffs and block them.

Now you must wait for the time when the timer lock will set you free. Impossible to touch your lower body parts to satisfy you or removing the annoying butt plug.
If you want to free yourself sooner, you must blindly try to decipher the combination with your wrong hand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I like the way this dare is being requested, llusaed, and the member can circle.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Thank you, I like it a lot.

Today is almost midnight already, so I will go to bed soon. So far I managed to do a 15 min. boxtied hogtie (just for feeling), then 1.5h chairtie with sensory deprivation and headphones with some video from boundhub, and now a half hour of standing in heels with hands spread crucifixion-like. All three quite inescapable (not counting backup). It was fun, and with chastity cage I can continue.

Sleeping will be tied as above and in the morning I will continue with kinbaku's plan.
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Hello there,

I survived and it was great. Needed a little break on saturday, so I just watched some movies dressed kinky, and the night bondage turned out to be a problem, but otherwise I am satisfied. No rain though :cry:

Tried the dare from Kinbaku. Six hours is a very long time and to open the combination lock blindfolded is impossible. I am quite sure I ran over correct combination but the lock didn't open. I had a few panic attacks during the session, mainly through sore hands, but every time I managed to calm myself and find more comfortable position. And nothing compares to the feeling when you start the session during the day, then finally take off the mask and it's dark outdoors (and indoors as well).

I have also tried various hogties. My favorite being with a light strappado and legs hoisted up for a short-term and a boxtie for a long-term.

Anyhow, fun experience. And now back to my family life :lol:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

darkfox wrote:... to open the combination lock blindfolded is impossible ...
It is possible blindfolded, but you do have to work systematically and overcome your fear a number of times. Usually when your fingers start to hurt from turning digit by digit and trying each time to unlock the lock, fear sets in: am I doing it right, did I miss a digit, what if I just started from the wrong side and have to try all the combinations, can't I better guess and try random combinations,... :shock:
But then it comes down to waiting a while - no matter how much you want to get out as quickly as possible - and then to continue quietly, trying out every next combination before continuing with the next number.

So start the training: make sure that only the number of the units is incorrect.
Once that works out well, you change both the number of the units and the tens: maximum 100 combinations to try.
Then add those of the hundreds: maximum 1000 combinations.
A four-digit lock is very difficult, usually I leave the digit of the thousands correct and I only change the 3 right-hand digits. But be sure you don't touch the thousands number. :mrgreen:

But even for me it always remains a scary experience: maybe the number was just not in the correct position when I had the right code, did I count correctly and maybe went directly from 789 to 801, did I not proceed with 2 clicks instead with 1 click, ...
So many things going on in your head because you also have no insight into the time that has passed in the meantime. :twisted: