Need ideas for self bondage with cbt focus

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Waschibo24

Need ideas for self bondage with cbt focus

Post by Waschibo24 »

Hi! I have been a silent member for some time now, but I finally created an account! :)
I’ve been into self bondage quite some while now, but recently I finally bought some “professional” gear.

The toys I own are: vibrating buttplug, hand and leg restraints, 2 padlocks with multiple keys, a blindfold, bondage tape, bondage ropes, a wartenberg real, some nipple clamps, a parachute(ball stretcher) and some weights
My kinks are: hard cbt/ballbusting, being pretty/completely helpless

But here comes my problem. I’m so terribly bad at making up my own scenarios :’(
So I hoped that some of you much more experienced and creative people, could suggest some scenarios for me to do. I’m especially looking for a session/scenario that is aimed at punishing/hurting my cock and balls. Also not getting out of the restraints, without being forced to experience pain is very important to me.

Thank you so much in advance!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need ideas for self bondage with cbt focus

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Waschibo
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Waschibo24.

Insert your vibrating butt plug.
This time fasten your nipple clamps at the bottom of your scrotum, one in the front and the other in the back.
Then put on your parachute with the lightest weight.
Put on your blindfold and go into an adjacent room with all your keys and drop them in random places and then go back to the first room without taking off your blindfold in the meantime.
Here you may temporarily remove your blindfold.
This was the warm-up.

Tape your mouth shut with the bondage tape.
Connect your legs with the cuffs and shorten them together with your first padlock.
Replace the lightest weight of your parachute with the heaviest weight.
Blindfold you again.
Tie your hands behind your back and use the second padlock to bring them closer together as well.

Now blindfolded, look for the keys in the other room.
With your bare feet you first bring all the keys together in one place so that you can sit there and try all the keys to free yourself.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Okay, try this:

Freeze a key, tied to a string to a padlock into a 1/4 cup of ice, along with a second string. Make sure that the strings don't tangle, and that you know which string is which.

Use a door as part of your bondage. Bedroom door, bathroom, etc. With the door open, wrap a rope around the door, just above the top hinge, then another wrap just below the hinge. Bring the two ends of the rope together on the backside of the door, tie them to the rope in the middle, then pass over the top of the door, then loop under the two wraps, then back over the top of the door, and tie to the wraps on the backside. Close the door. You will now have a loop of rope roughly centered at the top of the door that you can tie yourself to.

Thumbtack the string NOT tied to the key to the rope as high up as you can above the door. Tie the string that is attached to the key to the rope where you can reach it.

Apply the nipple clamps. Maybe add the butt plug. Apply the parachute harness to your balls, and as much weight as you can stand.

Okay, now here is the part that you need to experiment with to get right. With your hands cuffed to the rope at the top of the door, you should be able to stand easily with slack. But you shouldn't be able to kneel, but you can squat. Adjust the length of the weights hanging from the parachute harness so that if you stand tall the weights are off the floor, but you can squat and rest them on the floor.

Lock your wrists to the rope at the top of the door, making sure you use the lock that has the key frozen in the ice.

Now, you can just stand there until the ice melts. But the weight on your balls might encourage you to squat and relieve the weight. But then, squatting for a long time is not easy! Maybe you could hang from your wrist, well, that's not comfortable either. What a predicament!

R.Mc.
Waschibo24

Post by Waschibo24 »

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I will try to do them today and in the following days! <3
I’d really appreciate it, if you could suggest me some more scenarios! Thank you so much in advance again! :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote:Okay, try this:
Thumbtack the string NOT tied to the key to the rope as high up as you can above the door. Tie the string that is attached to the key to the rope where you can reach it.
With your hands cuffed to the rope at the top of the door, you should be able to stand easily with slack.
What a predicament!

R.Mc.
I like it a lot. :D

If you don't want to damage the door with a drawing pin, you can tie that rope (that without the key) around the middle of a stick or a thick cloth that you then hang on the back of the door.
Once the door is closed, the stick or cloth prevents you from pulling the ice block with the key down, not even with very hard pulling. :twisted:

The idea is that you are facing the closed door.
You can also do it with the back to the door; making a kind of light strappado, but then I would also make a chest karada that you connect to the rope loop that is tied around the door.
If you then faint, you are supported by your karada instead of making a real strappado and wringing around the shoulders. :shock: