Self bondage scenario suggest

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Cutetapeboi

Self bondage scenario suggest

Post by Cutetapeboi »

Hello! In a few days I will have the opportunity to self-bond age for a few hours time and I want to make this an unforgettable experience. First of all, let me talk about my kinks, I like gags and tight bondage, doing crossdressing, acting feminine and dressing like a woman and mummifying I've got a few rolls of tape, some rope (long enough), a roll of cling film and women's dresses, a couple of bras and panties Can you suggest a scenario where I can have an orgasm and do something fun with what I have? Thanks in advance :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self bondage scenario suggest

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Cutetapeboi.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Cutetapeboi

Post by Cutetapeboi »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Cutetapeboi.

Hello!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Cutetapeboi.

Fill your bra with enough toilet paper and put it on, together with a pair of women's panties. Over this comes a beautiful women's clothing.
Makeup and/or lipstick at will.

Tie a karada harness with a rope so that it highlights the breasts (some examples to choose from depending on your knowledge of rope binding the blue picture is an easy one, just click on it to enlarge).
Just make sure the rope around your neck is clear and runs across the center of your shoulders rather than against your neck. You can use a horizontal rope tie above the breasts to pull the vertical ropes away from your neck.
And make sure there is still enough rope left at the back. :mrgreen:

Then tape your mouth closed: first crosswise over your lips and then horizontally around your head over the mouth. Make sure that the nostrils remain clear and do not do this if you have a cold.

With the cling film you mummify the legs from your ankles to just below your buttocks. You can also include your feet if you prefer. :whip:

Now tie your most useful hand behind the back with the remaining end of the rope. If you have handcuffs, this is of course easier to achieve.

Now try to reach your orgasm using only your weaker hand. :twisted: