Can someone dare me? Please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
lilreichel88

Can someone dare me? Please

Post by lilreichel88 »

Hi all,

I am coming to the greatest self-bondage minds in the world for a little help using some free time I will be having in a few weeks. I will be free for a good part of the weekend. Friday night till Sunday morning. What I am looking for is something that is not escapable until some sort of time release goes off. I am game for using either an ice release or cell phone release. I have the following items for use and it is possible to some other items if necessary.

Leather wrist cuffs (lockable)
(2) 24inch dog chains (can be used for ankle cuffs)
spreader pole (aprox 18in)
ball gag
bit gag
blindfold
various lenghts of rope
collar
lockbox
5 padlocks
2 combination locks
2 different size dog cages (one I can just fit into and moving around inside of it is impossible, the other one is bigger and I have some room to move. Both cages can be locked closed

To wear:

Knee high black boots with 3 in heel
stockings
black skirt (doesnt cover much)
and a few different dresses, only one fits pretty good and it can be locked to my collar.

A few other items, I love the excitement of being caught and being caught while wearing femine clothes would be amazing. I will be in my house and can use multiple rooms and outside. If outside, risk of being caught is significantly higher then if staying inside. Please let me know of any possible dares because I am having a hard time coming up with a scene. I unfortunatly am unable to post any pictures of me doing the dare but I love writing about my experiance. Thanks to all.

Lil
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

Great minds think alike....

If risk of being caught is what youre into i have a couple ideas. First, is one i do from time to time. I do it in my backyard, but really, you could do in anywhere. First, take the keys to your cuffs and locks and put them under a piece of tape, or hanging from a string on your fence. Then, dress up however you wish, lock on your cuffs, collars, shoes, gag and anything else you can. This way, you have to venture outside in order to be free!

Like i said, i do this in my backyard with a 6 foot privacy fence, but still, being outside period is an incredible rush. So, if you wanted something a little more daring, be creatice. Maybe tape the keys to a stop sign at the end of your block, or in your mailbox, or something along those lines. Its up to you!

Again, this is me thinking aloud, hopefully it gets your brain turning in some kind of direction to cook up something good! Can't wait to hear how it went! Good luck!

:D :D
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"