Going a step further.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Going a step further.

Post by restricted »

Last night, the woman and I were talking about the laughs we had especially the first time I turned up dressed as a nun. Yes, it broke the ice and we had 4 days of laughter. What she said next got me. She said she laughed with me rather than at me. She knows my history.

I am wondering if I could convince her to have a laugh at my expense by giving me a complete makeover. I have one woman who loves doing it, but she is at home whereas this woman is on the other side of the country.
I now have heels and am looking for a different wig.

How would you go about it?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Going a step further.

Post by restricted »

We have now reached a stage where we are looking at setting a home up together. I will sell my home and she lives in a social house. All we would have to do is have a solicitor make up a contract that no matter what hapens to one of us, the other can stay there until they too pass away. Then the house could be sold and the profits go to the inheritors.

Last night I said I'd do it after September after my hospital appointments. I asked if she could put up with me. She laughed and asked could I put up with her. Of course I can. She is fully aware of my cross dressing and I hope she would eventually embrace joining in the fun by deciding what I was to wear for the day. A microskirt so she could tease she could see my knickers, hobble skirt or just a full length gypsy style? Nun, maid or nurse?

I have to get away as it is driving me mad here.
Last edited by restricted on 30 Jun 2023, 10:21, edited 2 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Re: Going a step further.

Post by bounddosster »

Well I hope you both get what you want and enjoy living together.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.