Ponyplay boots scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Kinbaku

Ponyplay boots scenario

Post by Kinbaku »

Scenario for those who have purchased the Pony-play boots or have such boots.

In a spacious, unobstructed area near about 10 meters (33 feet): Draw a cross on the ground or mark it with a cross of 2 duct tape strips taped to the ground in a cross shape.

Put on your pony-play boots and padlock them.

Then stand directly above the cross.
Bring your hands behind your back and close your eyes.
Now count to 100 while keeping your eyes closed. Opening your eyes or not keeping your hands behind your back incurs an additional 100 count penalty. :mrgreen:

Once you have counted to one hundred you may open your eyes: you must multiply the number of steps it takes you to stand above the cross again by 10 and add to your previous count.
Suppose you have to take 2 steps to get back above your cross, then you now have to count to 120, if you then after the 120-count need 3 steps for getting above the cross, you have to count to 150 before you can open your eyes again. And so on, ... :whip:

You may not stop until you open your eyes after the count and you are only one foot away from the cross. :twisted:

Try it out and be surprised where you stand in relation to the cross. :rofl:

PS: I'm only wearing my pony play boots at the moment. No other clothes. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Re: Ponyplay boots scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting challenge that I must of course do. Only problem is that I don't really have the space for this.

I'll have to think about this some more.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Interesting challenge that I must of course do. Only problem is that I don't really have the space for this.

I'll have to think about this some more.
You can try to stay in the same place. :twisted:
30 cm (0.98 ft) away from it is +10, 60 cm (1.97 ft) away from it is +20, 90 cm (2.95 ft) or further away is +30.

You may not stop until you are within a 10 cm radius. :mrgreen:
That way you need less space.
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

I'm having a little trouble following. Is the movement away from the cross as you try to balance on the boots while you count?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TooMuchSteam wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 11:03 I'm having a little trouble following. Is the movement away from the cross as you try to balance on the boots while you count?
That's right. With your eyes closed it is more difficult to maintain balance, causing you to constantly move your feet. Because there is always a difference in the strength between your left leg and right leg, you will definitely walk more in one specific direction.
However, before you know how to compensate for this, the count has increased, so it still remains a difficult task. :twisted:

How further away from the cross, how longer the next count, how more difficult to end in the middle of the cross. :mrgreen: