Female Chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bound_jenny

Re: Female Chastity

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Ginger has broken 11 heel stalks by episode 20.
:shock: Either Ginger has a shoe collection that would make even Imelda Marcos green with envy, or the Professor has shoe repair among his diplomas... :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:(On Sand??)
Must be volcanic sand that had been exposed to Ice XVI some time in the past. Nasty stuff. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Riddle wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Lisa
Mad_Scientist wrote:This is what I use when I want something to vibrate. To use for your application, an Arduino, a 12V battery pack, and a MOSFET would be needed. Running the thing on 8AA batteries is too violent for direct body contact; it will get your attention under your bed mattress with that much power. :rofl:
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Shaker-Whi ... 00ZVJ3QEC/

I had like 5 or 6 of them at one time because I kept having to replace the alarm clock, but the first bed shaker never needed to be replaced. Gave a few of them to some ladies for them to figure out a good use for the bed shaker. All of them giggled with excitement when I powered one up and let them hold it in their hands. This is the alarm clock I was using:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EX9K0Y/

Still mad that the last alarm clock had the sound and bed shaker functions stop working after only 3 months. Guess it was not intended for someone to sleep through it daily.
Oh wow. I have never seen one of those before. Actually sure about that I think I prefer something simple, battery packs and things I don't know what to do with those. Sorry :oops:
But thank you for the suggestion

Lisa
No problem with wanting something simple. Did you have any luck finding something that would work for you?
Sorry I have not done anything about it. I am still not sure what I want to try or perhaps what I want from this. I suppose I am still thinking about things.

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well someone asked me if I had found anything I liked and I found this today.
Betty Page picture, I think it's her she is lovely. I think for me this is something I would try just to dip my toe in :oops:
Betty Page.jpeg
I have not seen anything like this but I have only just found the picture but I think this would be nice to try?

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Better looking than Clint Eastwood and a .44
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 17:45 Well someone asked me if I had found anything I liked and I found this today.
Betty Page picture, I think it's her she is lovely. I think for me this is something I would try just to dip my toe in :oops:
Betty Page.jpeg
I have not seen anything like this but I have only just found the picture but I think this would be nice to try?

Lisa
Yes. That's the amazing Bettie. The harness was probably custom made by Irving Klaw, but you could try these.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1266381 ... ch_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1286266 ... ch_click=1
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote: 03 Jan 2024, 06:47
Lisahs3 wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 17:45 Well someone asked me if I had found anything I liked and I found this today.
Betty Page.jpeg

Lisa
Yes. That's the amazing Bettie. The harness was probably custom made by Irving Klaw, but you could try these.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1266381 ... ch_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1286266 ... ch_click=1
Thanks x
Those are interesting, I quite like the first one.
I am a little bit nervous about using Etsy though. A friend of mine lost the money she sent to a seller on there and they disappeared. She was only buying a centre piece for a dining table, nothing naughty.
Thank you though I will keep looking.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote: 03 Jan 2024, 10:46 I am a little bit nervous about using Etsy though. A friend of mine lost the money she sent to a seller on there and they disappeared. She was only buying a centre piece for a dining table, nothing naughty.
Thank you though I will keep looking.

Lisa
Chances are you can find similar/same items on ebay, if you pay with paypal you get a purchase guarantee service.

I have bought things on Etsy, and only once had a problem (actually buying bondage gear) when the shippers failed to deliver, and found their complaints resolution excellent (I got a refund).
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.