Female Chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Female Chastity

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think Mary was complaining that they were "trying to make a pretzel out of her" (locked in stocks) and Ginger said she would end up "Hollywood's tallest leading lady" or something like that (laying on the rack but way too loosely for that to happen)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think Mary was complaining that they were "trying to make a pretzel out of her" (locked in stocks) and Ginger said she would end up "Hollywood's tallest leading lady" or something like that (laying on the rack but way too loosely for that to happen)
This one?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Dang... you guys are really going off-topic here.

Sorry Lisahs3. Hope you can forgive their enthusiasm...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think Mary was complaining that they were "trying to make a pretzel out of her" (locked in stocks) and Ginger said she would end up "Hollywood's tallest leading lady" or something like that (laying on the rack but way too loosely for that to happen)
This one?
ginger rack 01.JPG
At 5'9", Tina has a long way to go to be the tallest the way they're going about it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Dang... you guys are really going off-topic here.

Sorry Lisahs3. Hope you can forgive their enthusiasm...
Sorry Lisahs3, it started all with my picture. :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And as Head of the Thread Derailing Department I convey my deepest regrets...

was that convincing enough?

Now on to hunt for the next thread to derail... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh don't worry I forgive them. I know I have done just the same myself.

I actually feel like I am looking for something to help make those times on my own a little more fun. I had thought that perhaps something would be nice when I wear my maids dress and clean my house. It would be nice to wear something that would stop me from getting too excited? but also would help to keep me, how should I say entertained LOL.
My enjoyment of kink has been a bit low lately and I thought I was losing interest at first so I thought I might need to try something new.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

roundspringfield3.png
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
roundspringfield3.png
Well found. :)
@Lisahs3: An other solution:
A vibrator or DG-lab that slowly gets stronger while you clean the house. You may only turn it off when you're done with the cleaning.
So you mustn't dawdle while cleaning the house to bear the consequences of over-stimulation. :twisted:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
roundspringfield3.png
A vibrator or DG-lab that slowly gets stronger while you clean the house. You may only turn it off when you're done with the cleaning.
So you mustn't dawdle while cleaning the house to bear the consequences of over-stimulation. :twisted:
Oh! thats an interesting idea. But I do not know how to do that. I don't have a vibrator that would do that but I feel a little online shopping trip during my lunch break today :D

Do you know of any that might do that? Nothing too expensive though, we are still going through the cost of living crisis here.
I use to have a bullet vibrator which would slowly get faster then slow down again but it was a bit too small really. That and a few other things went missing when I moved house a few years ago.

Lisa
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Lisahs3 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
roundspringfield3.png
Do you know of any that might do that? Nothing too expensive though, we are still going through the cost of living crisis here.
I use to have a bullet vibrator which would slowly get faster then slow down again but it was a bit too small really. That and a few other things went missing when I moved house a few years ago.

Lisa
This is what I use when I want something to vibrate. To use for your application, an Arduino, a 12V battery pack, and a MOSFET would be needed. Running the thing on 8AA batteries is too violent for direct body contact; it will get your attention under your bed mattress with that much power. :rofl:
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Shaker-Whi ... 00ZVJ3QEC/

I had like 5 or 6 of them at one time because I kept having to replace the alarm clock, but the first bed shaker never needed to be replaced. Gave a few of them to some ladies for them to figure out a good use for the bed shaker. All of them giggled with excitement when I powered one up and let them hold it in their hands. This is the alarm clock I was using:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EX9K0Y/

Still mad that the last alarm clock had the sound and bed shaker functions stop working after only 3 months. Guess it was not intended for someone to sleep through it daily.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Riddle wrote:Lisa
This is what I use when I want something to vibrate. To use for your application, an Arduino, a 12V battery pack, and a MOSFET would be needed. Running the thing on 8AA batteries is too violent for direct body contact; it will get your attention under your bed mattress with that much power. :rofl:

I had like 5 or 6 of them at one time because I kept having to replace the alarm clock, but the first bed shaker never needed to be replaced. Gave a few of them to some ladies for them to figure out a good use for the bed shaker. All of them giggled with excitement when I powered one up and let them hold it in their hands. This is the alarm clock I was using:

Still mad that the last alarm clock had the sound and bed shaker functions stop working after only 3 months. Guess it was not intended for someone to sleep through it daily.
Oh wow. I have never seen one of those before. Actually sure about that I think I prefer something simple, battery packs and things I don't know what to do with those. Sorry :oops:
But thank you for the suggestion

Lisa
Last edited by bound_jenny on 08 Jun 2023, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed up broken quote
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Lisahs3 wrote:Lisa
Mad_Scientist wrote:This is what I use when I want something to vibrate. To use for your application, an Arduino, a 12V battery pack, and a MOSFET would be needed. Running the thing on 8AA batteries is too violent for direct body contact; it will get your attention under your bed mattress with that much power. :rofl:

Oh wow. I have never seen one of those before. Actually sure about that I think I prefer something simple, battery packs and things I don't know what to do with those. Sorry :oops:
But thank you for the suggestion

Lisa
No problem with wanting something simple. Did you have any luck finding something that would work for you?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I did that with my DG lab and chastity: walking a route in a dark forest at night, required to follow the route to the end to get back to the car.
Slowly the DG lab's signal amplified, with no way to turn it off or cut the wires.

But Riddle's solution is a lot cheaper. I like it. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

You can watch the first 3 seasons of "Gilligan's Island" here https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/200002634/s ... start=true
I have already seen some cute bondage scenes, and Ginger has broken 11 heel stalks by episode 20. (On Sand??)
images.jpg
images.jpg (11.48 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
A lot of members' fantasy, I'm sure
images2.jpg
images2.jpg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Some dungeon fun with Mary
7.jpg
7.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Ginger on the rack
8.jpg
8.jpg (8.12 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
The skipper be all like "My turn! My turn!" And the professor is all "Me next" and Thurston Howell is probably trying to bribe himself next in line
images6.jpg
images6.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Mary decided not to get in line for the rack, but found a nice pillory and let it close on her.
👠👠