MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
happyscope

Re: MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

Post by happyscope »

kinbaku wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 18:10
happyscope wrote:It was around 4pm ish i think, and I wanted to have some daylight still while setting up more so that anything, by time it was over it was starting to get dark. And maybe I should try later next time...to really add to the scare factor.
Yes, that was the meaning of my question: try it next time a little later or go there in the night with a flashlight and leave the flashlight near a tree 10 meters away so that you have to continue the last part in the dark.
Well...What your saying is... I need to go again. soon.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

happyscope wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 02:12Well...What your saying is... I need to go again. soon.
It's probably too cold outside now.
But then the excitement is even greater when you can finally do it in the spring or summer months. :wink:

Unless of course you want to tie yourself up in the woods in a warm coat. :twisted:
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

Find myself a random abandoned but safe building in the woods to do it in ;)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

happyscope wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 03:35 Find myself a random abandoned but safe building in the woods to do it in ;)
Rent a forest hut somewhere. :twisted:
But DO NOT watch the movie Gerald's Game first. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Or "The Blair Witch Project"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
McKinleyZonker

Post by McKinleyZonker »

Ok - this review helped me pull the trigger. I just ordered the Magbound premium “ultra pack” (pretty much all the accessories you could want), and I am counting the days till delivery. I already have ankle cuffs with straps that I can use, and the unit will arrive with two separated handcuffs. The ankle cuffs can easily anchor at the foot of the bed, but I’ll probably need to get some additional custom chain lengths to locate the wrist cuffs on the right side of the headboard. Perhaps I don’t have much of an imagination, but I think I’m going to be spending a lot of time spread eagle, again, and again and again.

I am curious about a way to have my wrists fixed at my sides (but far enough that I won’t be able to reach my penis), so that I won’t have shoulder stress when I’m done. The problem is, the geometry doesn’t work to run a chain sideways across the bed. (It would a big chore to place it and then remove it, and I don’t want to wrestle the mattress).

I guess another question should be about the length of my first session. It seems like a lot of work to get the elements setup properly and secured, and it seems a shame to just go for thirty minutes or so.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

McKinleyZonker wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 05:39 I am curious about a way to have my wrists fixed at my sides (but far enough that I won’t be able to reach my penis), so that I won’t have shoulder stress when I’m done. The problem is, the geometry doesn’t work to run a chain sideways across the bed. (It would a big chore to place it and then remove it, and I don’t want to wrestle the mattress).

I guess another question should be about the length of my first session. It seems like a lot of work to get the elements setup properly and secured, and it seems a shame to just go for thirty minutes or so.
If you can tie your shoulders to the head of the bed with a rope harness - you can also wear an old vest that you tie with the back to the head of the bed.

Then you can connect your hands to the foot end. Because you cannot get up through the coat and you cannot take it off because your hands are pulled downwards, you are at the mercy of the magnet.

You can connect your hands next to your body to the foot end, but also crosswise as in a straight jacket. In both cases you cannot reach your penis.

I would start with 5 minutes to test everything out, then check everything again and set the time to one hour.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

McKinleyZonker wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 05:39 Ok - this review helped me pull the trigger. I just ordered the Magbound premium “ultra pack” (pretty much all the accessories you could want)

Did you get their timer, and if so the randomizer software upgrade? I found them to be excellent and I use a small usb powerpack so if anything were to go wrong it would die (the battery) and you'd be released.
McKinleyZonker

Post by McKinleyZonker »

I ordered the timer upgrade (Random Plus) software, and I’m really looking forward to it. I also know that I have approval from my wife, and she will be my backup release, if ever needed. That doesn’t mean I’m going to do anything inadvisable, but she knows how I’ve benefitted from the relaxation and subspace, so even though it doesn’t turn her on, she’s glad that it does me.

I told her a bit about how Magbound works, but she doesn’t seem interested in learning how to operate the settings, and she said that unless I’m in distress, or need to use the bathroom, she wouldn’t free me before the magnet releases.

As for the randomization, I know the software add-on is good for making sure that there is a minimum time assigned, but it seems to me that one gets the most psychological stimulation by selecting reasonable probability of either a relatively short session, or alternatively, a duration that pushes one’s limits, but with nothing in between. That is, set it so that there’s a 50% chance of a session lasting between 20 and 30 minutes, and a 50% chance for a session that lasts between 200 and 210 minutes. That’s a lot of mystery to resolve while waiting to see the actual duration!
McKinleyZonker

Post by McKinleyZonker »

picofarad wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:29
McKinleyZonker wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 05:39 Ok - this review helped me pull the trigger. I just ordered the Magbound premium “ultra pack” (pretty much all the accessories you could want)

Did you get their timer, and if so the randomizer software upgrade? I found them to be excellent and I use a small usb powerpack so if anything were to go wrong it would die (the battery) and you'd be released.
What random parameters do you use? I generally have flexibility to go late into the night, if needed, After my kit arrives (hopefully just a few more days), I’m expecting to do some testing, but I’m really tempted to add a 300 or 400 minute maximum duration as at least a small probability for my first “real” session.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

McKinleyZonker wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 06:03
picofarad wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:29

What random parameters do you use? I generally have flexibility to go late into the night, if needed, After my kit arrives (hopefully just a few more days), I’m expecting to do some testing, but I’m really tempted to add a 300 or 400 minute maximum duration as at least a small probability for my first “real” session.
It all depends what you are use to and what kind of bondage, etc. you have going on. I usually have electroshocks or being milked with a SeriousKit setup so my maximum (small percentage has been 90 minutes, usually 5 or 10%. If it was bondage such as spread eagled on a bed I might go for more. Also, for long stretches remember/think about what you'll do if you need to piss :shock:
Regardless, have fun!