Two of My Bondage Scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TPIH

Two of My Bondage Scenarios

Post by TPIH »

Last Nights Scenario

I did this last night...Friday I locked myself into a CB3000. So come last night I was pretty frustrated.

I set up 2 strings in 2 ice cubes. One of the strings was attached to a set of clover clamps. The other was attached to a set of keys-keys to my hand/ankle cuffs, and to my collar.

I was wearing a pvc catsuit, collar, a harness gag, ankle to wrist cuffs and a vibrating butt plug. As well as my CB3000. The zip of the catsuit was padlocked to the collar with a small chain, meaning I could unzip the catsuit enough to remove the clamps, but not enough to remove the vibrating butt plug.

The wrist to ankle cuffs prevented me from simply lifting my arms to remove the clamps (I was stood up), however once the clamps melt I would be able to sit down and get enough slack to reach up.

Pretty simple really, wait for the ice to melt to release the clamps, then wait for the other ice cube to melt to release the keys. The ice cube with the keys attached was significantly bigger, and was attached to the shower rail in the bathroom. After about an hour the first ice cube melted, meaning I could take the clamps off (ouch!), followed by the gag. I went to the bathroom...perhaps I'd gone a bit over the top with the size of the ice cube-It still had a good few hours to go!!

I was hoping the batteries in the vibrating butt plug would run out, but no luck. Luckily I managed to fidget through the catsuit and turn it off. It was pretty late so I went to bed, still wearing my catsuit, collar and (now not!)vibrating butt plug. The key for the CB3000 was outside. I wore all these all night, for about 8 hours before I was able to release myself. I was then able to remove the CB3000 to wash myself. I was on the brink (if you know what I mean :wink: ) but I decided to save myself for tonight......

Tonights Scenario:

Ok, here's what I have planned. I'll be wearing my cb3000, harness ball gag, wrist to ankle cuffs, clover clamps and vibrating butt plug.

Heres the idea: It's a take on the 'let it flow' scenario. The clamps will be attached to an ice cube, and threaded through a screw in the ceiling. The keys to the cuffs are attached halfway up one piece of string. On one end is a weight, on the other an egg cup. Now, to get the keys to drop down sufficiently I will have to ejaculate, but with me locked into a cb3000 I will have to prostate milk myself using the vibrating butt plug. Which might take a while. I just need to get the weighting right then I'm all set.
If all else fails and I'm not able to produce enough milk I just have to wait for the ice cube holding the clamps to melt...but this might take even longer. I will let you know how it goes.
selfbondagelovr

CURIOUS???

Post by selfbondagelovr »

I AM TRULY CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW IT WENT FOR YOU THE OTHER NIGHT. OH AND WHATS A CB3000 IT SOUNDS FUN?
lycraerik

Post by lycraerik »

1 month later.....
Still in bondage? :wink:
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

selfbondagelovr wrote:
WHATS A CB3000
A CB3000 is a Chastity Device. Here is a link http://www.cb3000.co.uk/home.html :wink:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

lycraerik wrote:1 month later.....
Still in bondage? :wink:
Thankfully not!

The Last Nights Scenario came off fine, the Tonights Scenario not as good. It was a bit risky and I thought better safe than sorry.
I did however do a scenario 2 weekends ago, if anyone wants to hear about it?

Also a bit off topic, is there anyone on here who acts as an online mistress? Almost every website wants you to pay, and I thought well surely there must be someone who shares the same passion for (self)bondage and would like to communicate with me strictly through e-mails only. I'd never have the confidence to visit one. Thanks
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

TPIH wrote:Also a bit off topic, is there anyone on here who acts as an online mistress? Almost every website wants you to pay, and I thought well surely there must be someone who shares the same passion for (self)bondage and would like to communicate with me strictly through e-mails only. I'd never have the confidence to visit one. Thanks
Darling, I would be in heaven to be an online Mistress and would feel no need to solicit donations. However, I may not be to your preference if you understand my meaning. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I have done a couple of online mistress gigs, but cant really get in to it, a web cam helps but is not the real thing.
I guess I am a touchey feeley kind of gal ;-)
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

I don't think I make a good online dom or sub.

Dom is too hard, it's either "too easy" or "no way"

Sub - I'm not hardcore enough, I am really selective in what I will do, which means it doesn't work.
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

Thankyou for the comments
xatm092-I know what you mean, there's quite a few things I opt out of but then again there's a lot more I 'opt in' for!
Anastasia-I'll PM you a bit later on.
I'd love to hear from anyone else.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Oh, that sounds so yummy, darling. Feel free to e-mail me if you wish, or perhaps we could chat over Yahoo Messenger. Any way is fine by me.
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

Thanks Anastasia

Well here's a little scenario I did a few weeks back.

I was wearing a PVC nurse outfit, I'm not into the crosdressing thing but like the material (don't we all! :wink: ), I was also wearing a harness ball gag, butt plug, CB3000 (with points of intrigue attached), and clover clamps. The clamps were attached by string to my bedpost, meaning I had to lean forward, my wrists handcuffed behind me with the chain run underneath a big chest of drawers. There was no way I could get free until the ice cube dropped, releasing the handcuff key. The icecube was attached to the top of the chest of drawers. I also had on a favourite video of mine

I miscalculated how much ice to use, after 50mins of wearing the clover clamps (I limit myself to 1 hour wearing them to make sure I don't cause any permament damage), I looked up and realised the ice had only half melted so I had at least an hour left. I didn't set up a safety release, to tell you the truth I'd forgot.

To make matters worse a bit of ice had dripped onto the clamps and I could feel them ever so sligtly slipping off. When they get to the very tip of the nipple the pain is really bad, as I'm sure you've found out. I panicked a little then calmed down. First of all, I realised to reach a piece of wood I have in my room (which could be used to knock the key off the top of the drawers), I'd have to reduce the tension on the clover clamps. I had to do this by moving the bed closer to me, using just my feet which took a lot of strength. Once it was close enough I used my feet to pick up the piece of wood, and I then got it with my hands and after about 5 minutes of trying managed to knock the ice off. Total time: About 1 hour 10 mins.

Next time: Safety Release, and I might try different clamps-the adjustable ones that stay on, but if they do slip off they won't hurt as much.

Thanks for reading this, any comments/suggestions?
Thankyou
jake

Post by jake »

Nice story, see, getting out early is not always bad :)
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

Thinking about it, the whole moving the bed with my feet business was in fact a safety release-although not a very good one, and one which took about 15mins. No use in a real emergency. Thankyou
TPIH

Post by TPIH »

Another scenario which I did last Wednesday, thanks to TRD on the bound forum for giving me the instructions.

====

A few days late but I've been busy lately. I was originally asked to attach a chain to the end of my bed, padlock the chain to my ankle cuffs and then hadcuff my wrists behind me.
The key to the handcuffs and wrist cuffs would be out of reach, the key to the chain in an ice cube. I didn't have time for the ice cube, so wrapped the tightly key in about 10 socks. I would be wearinga pvc nurses outfit and some rubber gloves, so as you can guess it would take a while to unravel the socks, especially with the gloves on as well. I would also be wearing my harness ball gag with a blindfold.

To make it a bit more interesting I added clover clamps (see my other thread-the poll), and after a suggestion on this thread weights to my clover clamps and also a vibrating butt plug. To make things even more interesting I attached my CB3000 with point of intrigue (I bit the bullet and progressed from the mild to the next stage up points).

To get out, I would have to unravel the socks, uncuff the chain then walk to the other side of the room. The weights would cause the clamps to grip tighter.

However, just as I was about to lock on the handcuffs I heard members of my family out and about. With the butt plug buzzing away I realised they might hear me and see what I'm up to. So I waited for them to go to bed, by this time it was around 2am and I was losing interest.

So I quickly revised the scenario, and put the handcuff/ankle cuff key in a couple of pairs of socks. I then set up about 10 or so blank socks, because I had now cuffed my hands to a belt, I had to use 2 sticks (like chopsticks) to pick up a sock, take it over to my bed, and unravel it.

If the key wasn't there, I had to repeat the process, with me
wearing clamps and weights it was torture so I had to walk slowly. After about 5 journeys I found the key, untied myself removed the clamps and the chastity belt. In total it lasted about 45 mins, including the previous aborted scenario. That was the best I could do with me rapidly losing interest.
I'm planning on a different scenario for this Wednesday night. Any questions or queries please reply. And I'm still looking for a (strictly-emails/PMs only) online female mistress on here.

Thankyou
myvinsen

Wats CB3000

Post by myvinsen »

Wat is CB3000??