Tickle torture

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sam-Ho

Tickle torture

Post by Sam-Ho »

Well, I was going through some hentai forums not too long ago, and found a thread about using tickling as torture. There were some claims that some people can actually be brought to orgasm through tickle torture alone. So, what I have thought to try is incorporate tickle torture into some bondage scenarios, and see how it turns out. What do you others think of the idea of tickle torture?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Anythings worth a try, atleast 3 or 4 times....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The first and foremost prerequisite of making someone attain orgasm by tickling is that he/she must enjoy the tickling. That person must also be already aroused or receptive to sexual play. Bondage would help that by making the tickling unavoidable, and if the ropes and/or restraints are properly arranged, help stimulate the person while he/she contorts from the tickling.

Tickling, in theory, is just a light touching or rubbing of a sensitive area. A caress is just a "large area" tickle: properly applied, it can make someone shiver in delight, get them aroused. One particularly sensitive area for me is just around the base of the breast, and running just one finger very lightly along the base drives me bonkers (in a good way :wink:). It works just as good as rubbing a nipple. And it feels just like tickling.

Tickling gets the circulation going, too. Very practical.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

I like tickle torture. A girl squrming wildly in her bonds not knowing whether to laugh or to beg for mercy... yummy
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

Next problem arises. How do I get tickle torture incorporated in a SB scenario? I'm thinking taking a small motor and attaching a feather to it, so the feather spins, which brushes against a sensitive body part, which should tickle, right? Also, electric tooth brushes could be helpful here :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Unless you are squirming into it, it would only hit one spot...
Unless you have a moving arm that would apply the feather to random locations....
The toothbrush idea might not be too bad...
You could have several applied to different locations and have a randomized timer turning them on and off, otherwise the locations will desentisize...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Hmm, a while ago I came across a story where a girl was bound in a strappado with dripping candles above her to make her squirm and feathers affixed to rods beneath her that would tickle her while she was squirming. Would probably need some planning but is definitely a scenario that sounds great.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Which comes to the biggest problem about ST (self-tickling): I can tickle the soles of my own feet (and other parts) until the cows come home (who am I kidding, until they retire), and I will never flinch. And I am very ticklish. :shock:

I suppose that it's the same for everyone else - if you know that it's ST, and not someone else who is tickling you, it won't work. I don't know about a mechanical device doing the job, that may or may not be the same.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sam-Ho

Post by Sam-Ho »

I'll try tickling with a feather attached to a motor when I got the time. Atm, I'm in the middle of studying for finals, and thats one thing I don't want to screw up.
The slave learns to love the lash. Add me!