Online D/s / Online release method

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
submissive78

Online D/s / Online release method

Post by submissive78 »

Are here people who are playing online D/s games / selfbondage scenarios?

In the past I used to play with an online partner. That person moved to another country… after that we don’t chat as often as we used to do because of the time difference.

Sometimes we gave each other self bondage instructions and served as the time release for each other.

How did it work:
We used the cd-tray as the release method. A string trapped between the door of the cd-tray going through an e-led on the ceiling and holding the keys far out of reach.

We both used a laptop, so the laptop was standing on the desk out of reach of the victims hands.

On the laptop there was running an web server with PHP and a little peace of time limit software.

The web server contained a PHP page with a piece of code with one line of code which sent a signal to the cd-tray to open. So when this page was open by the internet the cd-tray opened, at this way one of us could set the other free… by using the IM and webcam we could keep an eye each other and of course get aroused seeing the other one in bondage.

The peace of time-limit-software was used for setting a maximum time. It was just a piece of software with a count down timer which also opened the tray by reaching zero. At this way we would also get the key if the internet connection wasn’t working.

Of course there was the risk of a pc / laptop crashing, but that did not happen the times we played and of course we always had an emergency release method nearby.

Anyone who did/does something similar… is there an interest in this kind of play etc…? I’m not directly searching for another sb partner, but maybe in the future…
"If loving you makes a slave of me, then I'll spend my whole life in chains"