Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bounddosster

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:Just noise. But it sounds a little like falling rain or a running tap, makes you want to go to the bathroom when you are not prepared. :wink:
Thank you for enlightening me.
I guess that is why the urinal was invented, if you pee in a toilet and flush by the time you've shook it, rolled it up and put it back into your pants the sound of running water from the flush makes you want to go again. which explains why urinals flush randomly and not just after you have peed. But then you have the problem of running the tap to wash your hands.
That explains why I pee so much nowadays, I thought it was my age. perhaps I need to wear noise cancelling headphones when ever I go pee.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote: or a running tap
I can have a full bladder and not even notice it, until I turn on the tap to start washing the dishes. Then... :shock: gotta go! :rofl:
bounddosster wrote:it sort of makes sense
You got that right. Sort of. :facepalm:
bounddosster wrote:That explains why I pee so much nowadays
Remember the principle that one cup of coffee consumed = three in the loo.

:idea: For you of the standing-up-to-wizz bent, consider also that the sound of your own liquid deposit might stimulate you to do it even more. There might be a dehydration hazard here.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.

(edit: this thread is really going down the toilet... :rofl: )
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:(edit: this thread is really going down the toilet... :rofl: )
Since Hannah_G is already working on her latest scenario, I allowed myself to grab Shannon's .gif. :facepalm: :
WaterDownTheHole.gif
WaterDownTheHole.gif (344.48 KiB) Viewed 14348 times
I hope that all members are not running to the toilet now that they have read and seen this post. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Remember the principle that one cup of coffee consumed = three in the loo.

:idea: For you of the standing-up-to-wizz bent, consider also that the sound of your own liquid deposit might stimulate you to do it even more. There might be a dehydration hazard here.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.

(edit: this thread is really going down the toilet... :rofl: )
I'll be OK then as I only drink tea. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:(edit: this thread is really going down the toilet... :rofl: )
Since Hannah_G is already working on her latest scenario, I allowed myself to grab Shannon's .gif. :facepalm: :
The attachment WaterDownTheHole.gif is no longer available
I hope that all members are not running to the toilet now that they have read and seen this post. :mrgreen:
Uh Oh! I need to go.
Uh Oh! I need to go.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

What has happened to my thread? :lol:

I am working on my next idea, as I have some time this weekend to play :gag:

Unless anyone has any better ideas, I might try the frog/hogtie that I suggested in a thread for Sammie. I’ve not tried it before and did enjoy thinking it up :whip:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:What has happened to my thread? :lol:
That's what happens when you're out to buy nice clothes like you showed us on the other post. :rofl:
Hannah_G wrote:Unless anyone has any better ideas, I might try the frog/hogtie that I suggested in a thread for Sammie. I’ve not tried it before and did enjoy thinking it up :whip:
Try at least to do one change in that scenario for Sammie (other clothes, other devices, other release, ...) and let us know what you did and how it was.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I like it when someone tells me what to wear. Does anyone fancy helping me to get dressed? That would be fun :love:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, I finally have a day to myself on Saturday. I’ve not done anything kinky for quite a while, so any suggestions of something to do would really help :love:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Are you able to do a spread-eagle on your bed? That seems like a good way to do bondage without getting too strenuous since it has been a while. Be sure to include whatever entertaining toys you have. Clothing is entirely optional and I leave it for you to decide.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Spread eagle is a fave of mine :love:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, rather than getting myself tied up, I spent the day doing girlie stuff. It was great just making myself feel nice :love:
MadMike

Post by MadMike »

Hello There :hi:

I've got a bit of an idea. If you have them, you'll need 4 padlocks.

I will refer to the padlocks by colour, in a effort to try keep things from becoming confusing.
so;
Padlock 1 - Blue.
Padlock 2 - Yellow.
Padlock 3 - Red.
Padlock 4 - Green.

Blue, connects the 2m chain to a solid object like a bed post, or table leg.
Yellow, connects the 2m chain to one of the 4m chains. Making the approximant length of 6m.
Red, connects the 4m chain around your ankle.
& Green then connects the chain going around your ankle, to lock Yellow or the 2m chain. Shortening the length again.

Using the couch roll, make a number of some small parcels. With some pallet wrap over the top to stop them from unravelling, & adding a challenge later on. Put the key for lock Green inside one of the parcels.

Afterwards, scatter the parcels around you. With your wrist/hands bound together, you will have to fiddle with opening the parcels in order to find the key. Where you can then remove lock Green, & increase your movement range.

The key needed for lock Blue, should be placed just out of reach. Making it so you can not cheat & you must unlock Green in order to reach the key for Blue. Once lock Blue is removed, you can then retrieve the keys for locks Yellow & Red from another location.

Notes/ideas;
1) Add weight to the 2m chain, so it becomes like a old time prisoners ball and chain, & makes retrieving the keys for Red & Yellow a little more fun.
2) You can add as many padlocks as you want, Meaning that each padlock unlocked, will slowly increases you movement range & making it as drawn out as you like.
3) The blindfold will or so add another challenge to this.
4) Put some 'fake' keys into the parcels.

Anyways, at the very least I hope this will give you some ideas :)
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have a day all to myself next week and am going to indulge in some kink :twisted:

At the moment I want to do something with some more strict self-bondage rather than predicament type scenarios. I’ve got plenty of rope, chains, cuffs, tape, pallet wrap. Please give me some ideas! :love:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 22:13 Please give me some ideas! :love:
Connect your thick toes together with a shoelace.
tape the center of the feet together with tape.
Now that the feet are well together, you can finish it by completely covering them with pallet wrap.
Tie the ankles with rope, then below the knees and above the knees.
Place your elbows behind your back in a belt that you have tied to the correct size into a ring. This causes the elbows to be pulled back.
In front of your body, connect your wrists - possibly with leather wristbands - with a chain; closed with a padlock, the key of which is in an ice block.

Can be adjusted as desired with a butt plug, blindfold, ball gag, ... :love: :mrgreen: