Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Post by Kinbaku »

I repeat what Bounddosster said: I'm not jealous. :roll:

But, ....

... I am very jealous. :facepalm: :hi:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Well, someone once said to me, you don't need a nice house, you need your neighbours house to be nice, because thats what you see all day when you look out the window....

That said, enjoy the view :gag:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisa2024 wrote:Ok heres another picture I am a little bit proud of, because it took a lot of training and a few tries to get the shot...
Well worth the effort given the usual extraordinarily stunning result!

And one heck of a figure! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Beyond nice! Friggin' awesome! And as Mistress Jenny said incredible figure!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

cdinbonds wrote:Beyond nice! Friggin' awesome! And as Mistress Jenny said incredible figure!
Thanks, but beware that I use pads for the hips and the butt, and the tits are not all real either :P But beside from that, I always had a pretty feminin figure.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can't fake those abs.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:Thx, yeah I am still experimenting with the pictures (actually most are just shots from a video). And I try to get better pictures in a way so that you can see more of me (without that anybody could recognize me ;)).

Using blindfolds and gags does the trick but its really really hard to get into self bondage blindfolded (and even harder to get out of it, especially when elbows are tied. So don't try this yourself.) Gladly I know most of my moves in my sleep, so I am getting much better at this.

Ok heres another picture I am a little bit proud of, because it took a lot of training and a few tries to get the shot... haha. But it was fun struggling in bondage, not just for a few nice pictures :)
Your pictures always look amazing but I still do not understand how you managed to do what you do with rope. I'm not sure what is more confusing how you managed to tie yourself up like this or how feminine you can make yourself look. Honestly I feel confused sometime looking at these pictures!!!
There are women who would do terrible things to have a figure like yours lol.

Can you do a lesson or something in how to do those rope ties because I could never manage to do that on my own.

Lisa
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

@Lisahs3: Haha, sorry to confuse you ;) Well for the feminine look, its also important to get in the right pose and trying to look female and get all proportions right. (However my eyes would give me away as a man, so I just cover them or use glasses :P) With a little bit of training and the right body its actually not that hard.

And in the end I only do it so that I can get in bed with lesbians... sorry, that was a bad joke :rofl:

How to get in the ropes is sometimes actually harder. Sometimes I use a doorknob to move the elbow tie into position and get it tight. There are multiple techniques I use, I guess I should write a tutorial of what works best for me.... well the problem is... it looks nice and it feels amazing.... but its pretty dangerous.

Its super easy to get it so tight that it is completely impossible to escape. So you have to be absolutely sure, you know how far you can go. (And I made a few learning mistakes myself).

So the best thing would actually be.... not to tie you elbows ;)
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Lisa2024 wrote:
cdinbonds wrote:Beyond nice! Friggin' awesome! And as Mistress Jenny said incredible figure!
Thanks, but beware that I use pads for the hips and the butt, and the tits are not all real either :P But beside from that, I always had a pretty feminin figure.
I figured that, but the effect is still awesome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.