[XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stoptime

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

Re: [XToys.app] Selfbondage Auto-Increase, 3 phases and stop

Post by KinkInSpace »

I made an edit and did not see you replied. So check back on page 4. :)
The short version is, I uploaded a new version that not only supports the ET312B and DG-LABS, but basically every estim unit and many vibrators now also work.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Rick72

Post by Rick72 »

Thanks for the great job, it is working fine now.
Love it!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. Of cource the V1 would still work anyway, but the v3 is easy to setup and use. Not sure if I want to fix v2 though. I mean v3 does what v1 and v2 do, and if you want high customizability v1 will work better than v2.

EDIT: Yeah... v2 is basically v1 but with the max setting automatically loaded. Given v3 exists now, I've deleted v2. V1 and v3 are the scripts to go to now.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Rick72

Post by Rick72 »

Great, I have V1, but V3 is great.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

New update to the V3 script. When the script has completed its max, in the old version, it would always do the last cycle on max intensity around 2 minutes, a bit less. I've changed it so that it now calculates this amount based on how long you make the session. Its 10% of your max timer. So if you do 60 minutes, the last intensity will be around 6 minutes.

I have to test it still, and I'll do that later today. In the worst case, it will actually not do 6 minutes, but just end the session 6 minutes early.
I'm actually considering to see if I can adjust this last bit so it does it even longer without, but shorter for short sessions. So if you do 30 minutes, in the current state, it will be 3 minutes. Ideally it would be 2 minutes there, but with 60 minutes, now its 6 minutes, ideally that would be 10 or maybe even 12.

But I'll first test the current one. I'm thinking of testing 90 minutes, which would make it 9 minutes already, and that might actually already be long enough.

Anyway, I'll post back about the update. I'm fairly sure it will work though.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:New update to the V3 script.
Ooooh, I have so little time at the moment.
Hopefully I can try it in between while I do other things. :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My testing was inconclusive. I basically orgasmed before I reached the end timer and had to abort. bummer... bad/good/??? eh... things happen sometimes. :gag: :rofl:

Will have to test some more, but I'm pretty sure it'll work okay. The orgasm did take away my kink for a bit and even today I don't feel like doing any.
For anyone, if you use the script, can you reply here with what your max time was and if you actually reached it? Also curious if you noticed if the max intensity was now felt longer.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
I did it last night while I was studying.
With the connection like this, but swapping channels A and B.
Both channels at a maximum strength of 120 (I didn't want to exaggerate for the first time :facepalm: ). And for a maximum duration of 90 minutes with your very last pattern of Random Square wave.

Because I didn't use bondage, I let it start immediately after 1 minute. It's always good when suddenly the surprise of starting up comes.
Going quickly to strength 40 is also good. So that you immediately feel it clearly. :mrgreen:

After 45 minutes it was clear that I was going to have a tough moment. After an hour I thought I should have put on a gag because I couldn't keep silent anymore. During the last fifteen minutes I couldn't even sit still and studying was long gone. :roll:

When it finally stopped, I lay there for another half hour enjoying the emotions I had gained before starting my studies again. This time with a broad smile on my face. :lol:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
I did it last night while I was studying.
With the connection like this, but swapping channels A and B.
Both channels at a maximum strength of 120 (I didn't want to exaggerate for the first time :facepalm: ). And for a maximum duration of 90 minutes with your very last pattern of Random Square wave.

Because I didn't use bondage, I let it start immediately after 1 minute. It's always good when suddenly the surprise of starting up comes.
Going quickly to strength 40 is also good. So that you immediately feel it clearly. :mrgreen:

After 45 minutes it was clear that I was going to have a tough moment. After an hour I thought I should have put on a gag because I couldn't keep silent anymore. During the last fifteen minutes I couldn't even sit still and studying was long gone. :roll:

When it finally stopped, I lay there for another half hour enjoying the emotions I had gained before starting my studies again. This time with a broad smile on my face. :lol:
Education is a wonderful thing. I had a teacher that would say if you enjoy your studies you learn more. Not quite sure he was thinking of this though.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. Did it complete the 90 minutes, or did it end after 81? That's all I need to know. :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Awesome. Did it complete the 90 minutes, or did it end after 81? That's all I need to know. :)
It did complete the whole 90 minutes, the last 9 minutes on 100 % like expected. :D
Thanks for the program. :hi:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation. :)

Btw, I'm having thoughts of creating a V4. :D

V4 will have channels A and B completely separated. Initial delay for A will be in seconds and for B in minutes. With 2 max timers, it will therefor theoretically become possible to do estim on channel A and once that is over on channel B.

I'm also having the thought of adding a 4th phase where it fades out to 0 for the duration of what you specify, so you can have a transition between channels A and B.

Given how much work this is going to be, as I'm quite likely going to be starting from the ground up for this one, its not a quick build, but its a thought that I have. :)

Reason: I love estim on my nipples and on my penis, but I just can't have them both on at the same time because that feels so good that I'll orgasm within minutes. And yes, a pattern where neither channels are active at the same time doesn't actually help. It will still be challenging because having estim on my penis and just nipple clamps without estim is already enough to get me over the edge, and it is this thought that also has stopped me from putting lots of time into creating this. But its on my mind nevertheless with the thought that I could first estim my nipples and then transition into estim into my penis as that may work.
Rick72

Post by Rick72 »

Sounds very promising. In the mean time I still enjoy V3