Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/9/24

Post by gwrolla »

my hot pictures, from a messy and cold session.
Attachments
3dbea6b7-cd78-434e-9419-f5efe2059193.jpg
dont step in it game
dont step in it game
65766fbd-3560-4565-8585-d18aa79bddb1.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/9/24

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 09:43 my hot pictures, from a messy and cold session.
He put on a panty and very cold medium sizes water balloon boobs in his bra.
Over that his super hero costume with black back-slip under his tutu (photo 3).

Then we played the "don't step in it" game three times: stepping on 8 artificial feces with bare feet (photo 2).
Always blindfolded with all lights off and eyes closed.
The first time at the end of the mat, turn around his axis 3 times and then walk first backwards and then forwards in that direction. He only stepped on 3 feces.
The second time, 2 turns around before going first forward and then backward: he doubled his number with 6 feces.

The last time he had to turn 1 time and he was allowed to walk forwards and backwards, but he had to have all 8.
However, he missed 2 so get 2 penalties and he had to go to his car in these clothes.
However, there were people outside so we did the Gush blindfolded on the couch first.

I had determined the time in advance as follows: 20 minutes + 3 feces + 6 feces - 2 penalties from the last round = 27 minutes.
But because the Gush battery was low I stopped it at 17 minutes.

He then had to guess 3 times and between 3 minutes to buy his way out of going outside. The first time he guessed 15 minutes and therefore within the limit. So he had luck and can stay inside. :wink:

He was now allowed to take off the remaining 10 minutes with just his bra and boobs along with the Max2 and Vibemate. Since I thought the 10 minutes were short, it didn't matter that he continued until he came very hard. :love:

Now he has to stay for an hour and a half in his new dress with bra and panty (photo 1).

Due to family circumstances I am unable to attend on Thursday, but we will be back next week for our follow-up story. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by gwrolla »

if anybody, would like to kik me at: gwscion they can dress me up from just about any picture, here in this vast thread.

im mostly available at night time, from 11pm until 2 am pst.

i dare/challenge any of my viewers, to kik me.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I laugh at this thread title every time I see it because the date in the title keeps getting more outdated with every week. Wondering if the title will ever be updated to reflect the weekly sessions. :rofl:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 12:38 I laugh at this thread title every time I see it because the date in the title keeps getting more outdated with every week. Wondering if the title will ever be updated to reflect the weekly sessions. :rofl:
There is only one session and it hasn't ended since it started > 2 years ago.

They just took breaks. :lol: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 01:29 There is only one session and it hasn't ended since it started > 2 years ago.

They just took breaks. :lol: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
That's true. :lol:
Immediately after the session I am already thinking about what I could do at the next session.
Luckily there are two of us so we have still managed to have an enjoyable time by each session so far. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/15/24

Post by gwrolla »

i/we, will try our best, to change the date, of each session.

however, nobody is perfect.

sorry, if it confuses anybody or theit date/time.
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/16/24

Post by Kinbaku »

We started by eating a cheeseburger in complete darkness.

Then he had to put on big warm water balloon breasts under his green top and the tutu was put on over his blue skirt.
His ankles were shackled with a short chain and timed to a full hour (he was my prisoner for an hour :twisted: ).
First he had to walk from the bathroom to the door 5 times before I stimulated him blindfolded on the couch with his Gush. It took him six minutes to move to the couch and there I stimulated him for 28 minutes.

Because he had escaped to go outside in the car last time, he had to guess correctly within 3 minutes within 3 turns how long I had stimulated him, where I only said whether he was right or wrong :mrgreen: : he guessed 20, 35 and 30 minutes. So just inside the border.
He was then given a single turn to guess within 2 minutes how long it had taken him to get to the couch: he guessed 5 minutes, also within the time limit. :shock:

Therefore, he was given a pudding to eat as a reward. :love:
But the pudding was put on a plate, then his hands were cuffed behind his back with the handcuff key in the bathroom and then he had to eat the pudding using only his mouth and tongue. :mrgreen:

Because it went well, he was allowed to use his Max2 time and then recover in his onesie for half an hour before going to sleep. :hi:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 16 Jan 2024, 10:45, edited 2 times in total.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/16/24

Post by gwrolla »

my fun pictures, from a sexy session.
Attachments
a03ac3fd-504f-4815-a41a-a98ecb582a4b.jpg
13adced0-9920-4c02-958e-38e7752c4e94.jpg
cb73a2c5-1b37-46b1-a4fd-a1b44401c4a5.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/18/24

Post by Kinbaku »

Tonight we played with 2 puzzle boxes that can only open when the puzzle is solved.
The key for the handcuffs is in one box, and a dummy key in the other.
He is only allowed to open one box afterwards and if it is the dummy key, after solving the other puzzle he has to put on his inflatable morphsuit and then put on the handcuffs again and collect the mail in handcuffs.

After mixing both boxes thoroughly, we did the cross-dressing. He then had to walk backwards blindfolded the distance to the couch twice, each step with touching the heel with his toes of the other foot.

Then I stimulated his Gush for 25 minutes.
There after we did the crossdressing and the Gushplay, to make sure he forgot which box it could be and to make him wonder the whole time if he was going to choose the right box. :mrgreen:

He chose the wrong box, so he had to go outside and check the mailbox.

Then the cuffs, morphsuit and top were taken off, the skirt was put on over the bra and he had to finish with his Max2 within 28 minutes (the 3 minutes of walking back to the couch and the 25 minutes of the Gush).

If not, he must go to sleep immediately and no orgasm until the next session, if so he can stay up for an hour in his crossdressing clothes, but without pantyhose under his skirt.
And just before the rest time of 3 minutes and 20 seconds he had his good orgasm. So a nice hour in his clothes, but without pantyhose.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/18/24

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a fun session.
Attachments
017f6257-bdc4-4b33-a2e3-91edf15dec9b.jpg
f8b7138d-8562-46b0-9f54-bd98fa70164b.jpg
e79c535f-b571-4c9f-8a8d-31c050091a55.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/23/24

Post by Kinbaku »

We started with real boobs, black underwear and one piece swimsuit.
A translucent balloon was filled with a little confetti and air. Then placed between his legs so that it touches his butt and scrotum.
A pearl between the mussels of his legs. :rofl:

First the test to sit on the edge of the tub: passed!
Then get up without using your hands: passed!
Then walking blindfolded to the couch while I stimulated his Gush: passed!
So we were ready for take off.

He had to walk to the balcony to throw the balloon over it:
If it were to pop on the grass, no cow would go to the cart.
If the balloon remains intact, the cow has to go to the car and take three different photos as a model.

The balloon remained intact, so after the 20 minute session with the Gush he had to go outside.
Only if he does not guess the time within 3 turns, he must stay indoors and the evening ends. He guessed the first time: 20 minutes. :roll:

Now the cow was the model next to the car for three photos as a beautiful woman cow besides the car.

Then he was given 30 minutes to cum with his Max2 with just boobs and bra on.
If it doesn't work: no orgasm until next week; If he succeeds, he can rest for half an hour in his onesie.

He came after 24 minutes! So my threat was enough to get him over the threshold. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/23/24

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, for a fun session.
Attachments
0ed1b857-1bfb-4370-8701-acfbae3e0a77.jpg
4fecd2ff-6a89-46d6-9eca-e86f5b3dd926.jpg
16c4db12-7549-4248-8b81-e8330e4234bb.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 10:22 A pearl between the mussels of his legs.
*groan* :facepalm:

That's very punny. :rofl:

You guys are really having fun.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/24/24

Post by gwrolla »

kinbaku and i, have very good friendship.

he has seen me in alot of outfits.

he trusts me and i trust him.

we do have alot of fun.

see you guys next week!
Attachments
0a6b33d2-1584-4164-bd50-d56039ba6ff7.jpg