Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/15/24

Post by Kinbaku »

This time Waist thinner, real boobs in bra and a confetti balloon as a baby.
Over that the swim suit to provide good support (photo3 without our baby, photo2 with baby balloon, photo1 ready for our Valentines dinner :rofl: ).
And a very large white balloon between the legs.

When the white balloon pops before the baby balloon, he has to go to the mailbox in his black morph suit.
When the white balloon hits the ground he has to get his mail out in his cow costume.

He first had to walk back and forth in the living room blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back.
He was successful in both walking while I stimulated his Gush and sitting down and getting up without hands: where there is a will, there is a way. :wink:

Then he had to lie on his back, blindfolded, on a blanket with a pillow under his head.
And then, with his knees bent, hold the balloon between his legs with the right pressure while I stimulated him. That turned out to be more difficult than expected and the balloon fell to the ground.
As punishment, he had to push his buttocks up and count to 20 and then lie down for 20 counts. Repeating this 5 times.
Then I stimulated him further until 30 minutes had passed.

To avoid having to go to the mailbox as a cow, he had to correctly guess the time in 3 turns in 5 minutes. He guessed 20, 25 and 27 minutes. So within the limit: the grass for the cow in the mailbox becomes flowers for Valentine's Day. :mrgreen:

He now stays in this clothing for another hour, then he pops the confetti balloon on the balcony, ensuring a late carnival party and then he can use his Max2 until he comes so he can enjoy a good night's sleep. :love:

@Gwrolla: Best wishes on your 17th wedding anniversary and many more years to come. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/19/24

Post by gwrolla »

fyi, i will be home tomorrow night, at or about 11pm, pst.

we will also see if its still raining!
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/19/24

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 10:37 fyi, i will be home tomorrow night, at or about 11pm, pst.

we will also see if its still raining!
fyi, i will contact you around 8am, CET (GMT+1) = 11pm, PST. :wink:
If it rains you can always go outside in swimming trunks: free shower. :mrgreen: :rofl:

I have to talk to various municipal authorities at the province on Thursday - my February 22, your February 21 - so we have to skip that. :cry:
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/20/24

Post by Kinbaku »

This time we started with the Max2.
He must be complete naked.
While playing with VibeMate during a mystery time he must touch his nipples with the other hand. Changing left and right nipple each time he changed hands on the Max2.

After I did a countdown for the start of his exercise, I will tell him when his time (30 minutes) is over and he has to stop.

Then we do the dress up and a game.

But after 20 minutes he came! He had used only his right hand for jerking while watching 3 premature ejaculation video’s. So he was exhausted and we decide to make a short session.

For one hour he must be complete naked in his onesie. :mrgreen:
Till next week. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/27/24

Post by gwrolla »

my fun session, as a ballerina and a cow.
Attachments
86c01e93-15bd-4c34-8c16-0e0e8aec6a30.jpg
b1642691-eb00-4083-a1dd-8d38171b8701.jpg
4f5a8b43-510b-44e2-97f4-a898dbc6f211.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/27/24

Post by Kinbaku »

He had to start later today, so I was able to install the pattern "Increase then drop - intense" from KinkInSpace and test it with his script "Selfbondage Auto-Insc., 3 phases and stoptimer V3".

Luckily I looked at my older cell phone in time because it had died in the meantime so I could respond to Gwrolla's message just in time. 8)
We started by making 2 large water balloons that would serve as breasts. He had to insert it into the right bra with only his right hand and into the left bra with his left hand (photo 1).
Because he failed, he had to do 10 push-ups in the dark room without his big breasts touching the ground.

From 3 pieces of clothing I chose the black slip and nite-gown and this in combination with his tutu as a contrast (The "black" dying swan from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake photo 3 :rofl: ).

Then we guess how many balloons he had left. When I was closest he had to hold a small water balloon during the Gush time; if he was closest he had to hold an inflated balloon at its maximum size between his legs for the entire gush time.
He guessed 6 pieces and I guessed 5, but there were 12! :D

I started the Vibe when he had to get up and sit down with the balloon between his legs and afterwards when going from the bathroom to the couch blindfolded. If the balloon popped or fell to the ground, he had to go to the mailbox in these clothes.

I restarted the DG-lab with both channels at maximum strength 180 and frequency 100 Hz.
The idea was that I would stimulate him with his Gush while my Dg-lab got stronger and stronger for the maximum time of 1 hour or until I gave up.
Unfortunately his Gush dropped out after 27 minutes.

He had to guess that time within 3 times within 2 minutes.
He guessed 20 and 25 minutes, right on time. So that instead go to the mail with the clothes he was currently wearing, he could also put on his cow costume to go to the mailbox (The ballet dancing cow from photo 2).

Luckily I had him check first to make sure no one was passing by because a security car was just passing by. :shock:

Meanwhile, my DG-lab was becoming more painful at a strength of 162.
But I reached the 180 while giving him the final assignment: stay in tonight's attire - without cow costume - for 50 minutes and then play Vibemate with the Max2 for 30 minutes.

Just as we said goodbye, the xtoys script stopped so that we both succeeded in our assignment. :D
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/29/24

Post by gwrolla »

my leap year session.
Attachments
1c567069-9935-4217-bffa-62f7dce0f44d.jpg
412e67d2-9945-41a4-b4db-ed6ec5414b3c.jpg
065d1cf2-6f56-460e-a65c-ef90c8d3a052.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/29/24

Post by Kinbaku »

With big balloon boobs and 2 tan bra to hold them good and a panty, I choose the swimsuit with the flowers - because spring is coming (photo 1).

Then he had to lay his 4 tubes like a train track between the bathroom and the couch. Always keep a sufficient distance between 2 tubes.

He must always keep his feet in contact with the tube so that the "train" does not derail. :rofl:
Blindfolded with hands behind their backs in handcuffs with one key in the bathroom and one key near the couch.
So every time he changes track he has to search for the next track with his foot while he maintains contact with the previous tube with the other foot.
He needed 3 minutes to go from "Bathroom City" to the "Couche City terminal station". Choo Choo ... 8)

While I further stimulated his Gush, he must have won within 3 x 10 minutes with the hard online games.
Because he had won 1 game and already lost 6, he gave up just 3 minutes before the end.
That's why he had to stay at his car for at least 3 minutes in his black morphsuit (photo 2).

Without panty, but with the bra, he can now take a well-deserved nap in his onesie for an hour (photo 3).
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/5/24

Post by gwrolla »

its the: Pantiless session.

its true!

it was a long session.

here are my pictures.
Attachments
aeb24f91-5b48-4677-8e4e-cc5a5adfdfd6.jpg
aea499f1-390c-46d5-a311-03fa3b22e397.jpg
997357a5-68e6-4c42-89b8-31bc0bd4aad0.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/5/24

Post by Kinbaku »

Today we did a reverse striptease. :facepalm:

Without underwear (the pantiless session) he put on his wife's yoga pants.
Over this the waist thinner and a corset. However, we took off the corset again so that he could at least breathe. :mrgreen:

Then the blue big water balloon breasts in the tan bra with the newish stripped dress over it.

With his ankle cuffs on, these were connected with a cord at 1 foot (30.48 cm) distance.
Then a large balloon was blindfolded blown up for put it between his legs.
With his hands behind his back, he had to take the key to the handcuffs to the couch as practice for what was to come. If the large balloon fell to the ground between his legs, he had to go outside.
Even during the test, this turned out to be a difficult task with his ankles tied. :P

We then did 2 sets of 4 times where he had to stand up and sit back down each time I let the Gush go to maximum strength (30 seconds) or stopped again (10-15 seconds).

Then blindfolded to the couch, ankles bound and hands behind the back in handcuffs and big balloon between the legs.

There he had to put his legs on a chair, hold the balloon between his knees, but he was not allowed to cross his legs so that constant tension was created between the legs and with his abdominal muscles. Of course he dropped the balloon here so that going outside was insurmountable. :twisted:
However he lasted the 35 minutes that I stimulated him. :love:

Then he had to sit outside in the car in these clothes and with his ankles still tied and take a photo. He was noticed by his new neighbor, but he said nothing about it. :shock: But hopefully he couldn't see clearly what was going on.

Back inside, this is his evening outfit for 1 hour before he goes to sleep.
The only thing is that he can wear socks as an extra to warm up his cold feet. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/7/24

Post by gwrolla »

my exciting session, see my photos.

did i orgasm, oh yeah!
Attachments
95210f68-318f-4c02-a816-93102a9ba936.jpg
1a7d50ca-4d27-4904-b1e7-1a2aefbf13af.jpg
8d807a5b-bc3c-4cea-81bc-c0a856fc4481.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/7/24

Post by Kinbaku »

As a thief he was dressed completely in black (photos 2 and 3).
Hand and ankle cuffs on with a time padlock on the left ankle cuff and the arm cuff, both set to 1 hour..
One puzzle box was filled with the key for the handcuffs, the other with a coin approximately equal to the key. These were mixed and one went in the front room and the other in the bathroom.
Then he had to leave the bathroom with his ankles tied with rope and hands in mittens on his way to solve the puzzle box in the front room.
If the key had to be in there, he could free himself, but he had to get back on his hands and knees to the puzzle box in the bathroom to steal the money.
However, the money was in the puzzle box of the front room so that he could walk upright to the bathroom with his hands and feet tied. :love:

He had to put on his blindfold every time he moved.

If he didn't pass before the hour had expired, the police burglar alarm was turned on so he had to stay in jail for 2h30m without Max2 time. :twisted:

Because he succeeded in 7m24s, I stimulated him further in the couch until the hour had expired during which he had to clamp the large balloon between his legs.
Because the balloon had fallen to the ground, he had to sit on it until it popped and put on his cow costume to go to the mail (photo 1).
He was first allowed to stand out on his balcony, where a downstairs neighbor greeted him kindly. :shock: :mrgreen:
That's why he had to promise to take off the mail in a cow costume on one of the following days and now quickly take off everything except his bra: he did that in 1 minute. :worship:

Then he had to do an Edge joi with his Max2 until he came.
And then stay in onesie without panty for another hour. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/8/24

Post by gwrolla »

well, i just received my coveted sick pay check, from the union.

reason why i get it annually, i never call in sick.

so, it is: $365.00 us

im going to cash it at my bank, next week.

im so excited, to spend it.

bondage wear, the handy, black spandex and rope.

ill see you next monday/tuesday.

till
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gwrolla wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 03:48 well, i just received my coveted sick pay check, from the union.

reason why i get it annually, i never call in sick.

so, it is: $365.00 us

im going to cash it at my bank, next week.

im so excited, to spend it.

bondage wear, the handy, black spandex and rope.

ill see you next monday/tuesday.

till
Not as entertaining as usual story here, but congratulations.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

however, you and rest of people on here, will see and hear about them in the stories.