Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/11/23

Post by Kinbaku »

First we tested his bondage bag with his new invention: a ribbon for easy closing of the zipper on his back (photo 2 and 3). :D
Then it was time to dress up as my female secretary (photo 1).

Then he had to go to http://brassiered.com/sissytypingtest/index.html on his laptop with the following settings:
- continue the test until 200 lines have been correctly entered
- reduce the score every second the speed falls below 15 words per minute
- choose categories for the lines from: the book, bras and sperm
- Beep every time a mistake is made

And this while I distract him with his Gush. :twisted:
But he failed for the exercise.

Then we went to Sissy reaction test: he had to react every time I switched on his Gush. :mrgreen:
Here too he failed.
So as a secretary, I sent her back to the school to practice. :rofl:

Then we both went to a new xtoys script where we played Texas Hold'em against each other, both with our Max2.
Because I won that, he has to stay in his onesie with bra and pantyhose for an hour.

As I write this I started the "Torturous Surprise" tease in xtoys.app with the Max2, which made it difficult for me to finish this text quickly. :shock:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/13/23

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a semi failed session
Attachments
a2b83db5-daf7-4b14-b6ba-8e36074b1d47.jpg
edc350f0-ac99-493f-b103-b2db375129c3.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/13/23

Post by Kinbaku »

He had discovered how to put himself completely in his bondage bag when putting on inside out and backwards. This way he can close the zipper from the inside. :D
After putting on the bra, Gush, and swimsuit (for surviving and swimming in the ocean of his sweat :rofl: ) he would rest against the wall of the bathroom while I stimulated him.

However, it was TOO hot, so we decided to postpone it for 3 to 4 months when the weather is colder and it is nice to stay in his warm and cozy bondage bag cocoon.

That's why we changed the clothing to the bra with matching panty (picture 1) and a beautiful floral dress over it (picture 2).

While he played a game on his cell phone and watched Netflix afterwards, I stimulated him for a full 50 minutes.
Then he had to guess within +/- 5 minutes in three turns to earn his Max2 time.
On the second time, he guessed 45 minutes - just within the limit.

He can now use his Max2 himself, but he has to stay in his onesie for another half hour, regardless of how long his Max2 time lasts.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 18, 23

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a non sexy wet session.
Attachments
b7449c70-0e4d-4190-864f-8341f5e56f18.jpg
a7c4cb1d-ee5a-4e13-b7d4-9a3a23c69616.jpg
1d27ee31-ef58-49f6-a72a-bb986a0bf844.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 18, 23

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:my pictures, from a non sexy wet session.
Blindfolded and with all the lights off, he had to mix different balloons. Fill 2 of them with water and put them on and cover them with the dress and bra (photo 3) so he didn't know if they were just filled with water or if one also contained confetti (the blue one in the first photo :mrgreen: ).

Then the keys to his mitten and handcuffs were inserted into his new puzzle (photo 2). His right hand was closed in the mitten like a fist and handcuffed. So he could only solve the puzzle with his left hand while I stimulated his Gush.

But after almost 4 minutes he already showed the photo of the liberated keys.
Then he had a beer while I lowered his Gush from maximum with 1/10 every 10 seconds, but after exactly 1 minute he had finished the beer. So he won that game.

Then he was allowed to play some games while I stimulated his Gush: he lost 2 wolf games and won 2 chess games. So a break even.

That's why I opened a chess game on https://lichess.org, if you choose to play against a friend here you get a website link. The first person to open the link plays against you.
If I won he had to pop his balloons in his bra on a towel on the balcony. If he won he only had to pop them after the full session time had expired.

But I had cheated a bit here: although I had only played chess once in 30 years, I used to be a very good chess player. As a result, of course, I mated him.

After getting wet on the balcony he had to put on his diaper while I stimulated him further.

Then he can now enjoy himself with his Max2 and then stay for another 36 minutes in bra, diaper and onesie. The remaining time of 1 hour minus the time that I stimulated the Gush.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 25 Jul 2023, 10:18, edited 2 times in total.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/25/23

Post by gwrolla »

my awesome pictures, from an awesome session.
Attachments
7d334ee3-a12f-479a-af0c-fac4dd512c7d.jpg
85a51b3d-d4aa-490b-bd7a-d09cbc8dc47a.jpg
a16ce337-23c8-49ef-a8de-5e98735571a4.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 25, 23

Post by Kinbaku »

He had been given an inflatable morphsuit.
Picture 3 and picture 2 when full size (lucky he has a large mirror to show it :rofl: )
So it was normal for us to try it out.

With only a short panty and his Gush, he had to crawl in it and turn on the fan. So this time no bra so that he could feel the cool wind on his nipples. :mrgreen:

Then he had to try to put on his socks with these thick clothes as quickly as possible.
Then the socks went off again for the "Don't Step In It" game (picture 1).
In going he had to take small steps forward - while I stimulated his Gush - and he was not allowed to flatten any of the 8 poops that were lying there. Then he had to take big steps to try to flatten all the poops.
I guessed he missed 2, he guessed he missed 3. In the end he only missed 1 so we were both wrong.

Then he played the game by the rules and he has to move backwards when he reached the end. If he flattened 4 or more he had to go out to the car with that blown up suit. If there were less I would spoil him with his Gush.
There were exactly 4.

He could still redeemed this if he managed to get up without using hands or arms after lying on his stomach like a turtle. And this within 15 seconds.
I was surprised myself how short that lasts, with the result that he did not pass and he had to go outside. :shock:

He has done that courageously and can now rest so that he can get out of bed fresh and cheerful tomorrow. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Try this with a "slip and slide" or "crocodile mile" game sometime.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/27/23

Post by gwrolla »

shannon, i cant do that. i only do these sessions in my nitetime, and in privacy of my apartment.

anyway, my pictures from an inflating session.
Attachments
00782d0b-e3c5-411d-8f17-e875f6b31916.jpg
a8c8eb04-2dec-4dd2-a482-646384ad465c.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 7/27/23

Post by Kinbaku »

This time we again put the bra on with cold water balloons with a little air in them so that the water can slosh up and down with every movement. :P
He also became pregnant with a large air baby balloon (photo 2).

We wanted to try out some new scripts at xtoys.app, but unfortunately it didn't work out. :(

We then moved on to Lovense.
First the morph-suit was fully put on (photo 1) and then I stimulated his Gush to roughly the same rhythms as Milovana's "Self Bondage Cum Facial" tease I did last week and had the rhythms printed out to use at one of our try sessions.

Then he had to try to pop the baby balloon without hands on his stomach without popping the boobs balloons of course. :shock:
When that failed, he was allowed to use his hands. Now it worked and he was able to slowly deflate the morph-suit on the couch because the fan was off. This while I gave one last stimulation session to his gush. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 8, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

that was a really fun session.

dont mind, my moooooving pictures!!!
Attachments
d3cd784b-4424-4deb-b045-931e92767269.jpg
03d5e003-542d-4cf4-9667-320cb85f7602.jpg
454c7515-22b3-4960-9760-c4a02a22ac02.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 8, 2023

Post by Kinbaku »

He lost at chess against someone from the internet and so he had to scare someone with his black inflatable morphsuit and hood on and prove it with a photo.

I thought that was a bit too dangerous and therefore changed it into a hide and seek game: he had to go out completely naked in his morphsuit and make sure no one saw him. He was allowed to put on his shoes and without a hood so that he could keep a close eye on everything.
It was exciting for a moment when someone was taking out the garbage.

Then he had to roll around on the floor in the front room and try to get up with his hands on his head so that he could only use his elbows and legs. And do this 5 times.

Then the cold water medium bra balloons were applied with the gush in his panty (photo 3).

Then we played the game “Bean Boozled” (photo 2). He was not allowed to remove the bad tastes from his mouth, but had to eat it completely. :roll:
We played the game 4 times.
The first time it was already a prize: stink bug instead of toasted marshmallow. :mrgreen:
He was allowed to flush it down with a glass of water.
The second time he was lucky: berry instead of toothpaste.

Then we did an extra task: if the last 2 were bad, he had to go outside in his cow costume.
The 3rd was booger instead of pear and the last was dead fish instead of strawberry/banana.

He had to go out barefoot in his cow costume randomly taking pictures of his walk along the stairs, the square, the mailbox, but…
he was caught by a passerby who also enjoyed it and took the photo on Gwrolla's cell phone (photo 1).

Then inside, cleaned the feet with warm water and put on warm socks with a nice black dress.

Then it was time for 45 minutes of Gush stimulation while he played the Roblox Dero/tore/exit game.

Because he guessed the correct time within 3 guesses, he was given the opportunity to drink a nice drink as a prize - to remove the bad tastes from the Bean Boosled game for good - and then to play with his Max2. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 8/10/23

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a pooping fake and a mooooing session
Attachments
42470bd0-ad88-4e79-9ca9-6b0fd629fba3.jpg
4ae5ebb5-fab3-4263-9905-572f3bff301c.jpg
617eba42-e51a-489b-8d49-f9a3180527c6.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 8/10/23

Post by Kinbaku »

He dressed in a confetti bra boobs, without pantyhose, but bodysuit and tutu. And of course his Gush at the bottom (photo 2 and 3).

We would play the "Don't step in it" game 5 times
If he wins on average, the cow is not sent out. Otherway: Mooooo.

Each time the game required with 5 poops.
So if he kicked more than 13 poops he would have to go out as a cow.

These were the poops he trampled in sequence: 2, 3, 1, 4, and 2. So just inside the boundary.

As a reward, 8 poops were placed on the mat and he had to blindly trample and collect all eight. He did this in 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Then we decided to play another game of chess where I would deliberately reveal my Queen, giving him a chance to win. Unfortunately he lost his Queen so I still won. So he had to go out on his sandals like a cow (photo 1). Fortunately I had chosen to go to the car because spots were aimed at the mailbox, so this time he was not seen.

He was then allowed to take off his bra and spend the rest of the night in a warm onesie until he goes to sleep. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 15, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my really fun and more than inflating session.
Attachments
f25ddab6-2912-4708-81f7-05bc894b43d1.jpg
7510167b-a29b-4e0f-a7b1-26820498d83a.jpg
e3d4408d-fa90-4d01-b840-15ff728d053a.jpg