Can a butt plug fall out?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JAMEST

Can a butt plug fall out?

Post by JAMEST »

OK, I've recently bought abutt plug, the other day I put it in and went for a shop.

Thing is it kept feeling like it would fall out, its got a ridge half way down it so I logically think it wouldn't just pop out. But it got loose really quickly and I was worried I had a bulge sticking out the back of my pants, so then I pushed it back in every few minutes.

Now is it likely to fall out? If I can almost be assured it isn't I might be inclined to wear it to my lecture tomorrow....
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Yes, It can fall out. :oops: :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If it went in, it can come out. Size, lubrication, texture and physical activitiy (like walking) can affect how quickly it will be expelled.

It's like any other Number Two.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

try using a karda tie to keep it in, there are instrucitions somehwre on the foum. Mine are always falling out, at the moment I have on locked in with chains going around my waist and under my crotch area.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Another suggestion for cross dressers or females-

From personal experience of wearing a thong, if that thing gets devoured by your butt, I don't think anything in your butt could even THINK of falling out. :shock:

Or snug-fitting panties, those would work too.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

Just had a post like this on ALT. Bunch of people chimed in and the short story is most panties / thongs / boy shorts will allow for some slippage. As folks said if it goes in it will come out.

Best solution suggested was a harness. You can make one from rope, or from satin ribbon (like from a bathrobe tie if you want something that will not show under clothes or make you feel sexy). That’s the cheap and very effective system.

You can also go and buy a leather one or some other factory made setup for a ton of cash. These are cute but in most instances only just as effective as the rope or ribbon for holding a plug. They may have some interesting locking mechanisms and d rings for other things you may want later.

Little side note. I have a leather one with dildo on it. The dildo has a rectangular plastic cap on the end that the strap fits into so the dildo is attached to the strap will not allow it to come free or pop to the side of the strap when in use. Nice feature in principle. Reality is that when wearing for a long period the plastic cap dug into the skin around my hole and rubbed me raw. Please look at this when buying a setup so you don’t have this experience

Hope this helps
jake

Post by jake »

...no, butt plugs can't fall out. Once you put them in, they never come out. You're stuck with them for life.

The only way to remove a butt plug is a very invasive surgery.

[/sarcasm]

On the off chance that wasn't helpful, yes butt plugs do fall out, but not if you wear a thong (well for me anyway) or if they have a really thin bit next to the base that lets your anus close around it.
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

The plug i own is on the smaller size compared to thers so mine does. As countdown321 stated though, a karada / crotch rope solves that
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Ironically, I seem to have no trouble keeping a butt plug in, more trouble keeping in a small vibrator. Although, there does seem to be a spot where the muscles will close over and hold it in...if it ever wants to :(
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Buy a locking butt-plug with a harness. Or make it yourself: http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1331

The simplest method to keep plugs in place is a crotch rope.

... or glue... :twisted: