My dare/session for you

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JAMEST

My dare/session for you

Post by JAMEST »

I did this last night and enjoyed it, thought I might re post it as a 'Do this' and others might enjoy.

You'll need:
a butt plug which can stick to a wall, or have some way of attaching it to a wall, which is the one kinda necessary thing.
ankle cuffs/some way of tying your ankles together.
some water

Extras if you want them:
nipple clamps
a VIBRATING butt plug if you have it
and im sure you could find something to spice it up.
womens clothes if you enjoy it, but its not necessary
gag

The dare
First drink a couple of pints of water about half an hour before your dare, or three or four if you can, but be warned I felt a bit dizzy after drinking four pints of water.

Now. arouse yourself.

Go into your bathroom and attach the butt plug to the wall at a suitable height so that you can mount onto it. Hopefully your butt plug will be big enough to be a bit painful if you put it all the way in, but if not nevermind. Tie up your feet with whatever you have lying around.
At this point you would gag yourself if you wanted to, put nipple clamps on.
Now Move yourself onto the plug, but only a bit (with mine there are two ridges, i moved onto the first) if its vibrating, then turn it to notch one.
Now flick ball, or whip them if you prefer ten times, and then when done move yourself completely onto the butt plug and repeat.
Move away to the floor and spank yourself 5 times on each cheek.
Now repeat, but move the vibrating ness onto notch 2, and do it 20 times on each ball, and then 10 on each cheek.

should you not be able to continue because of the pain then you have to unmount and then suck the plug dry (I guess thats optional, but I couldn't think of a punihsment otherwise).
Then start over from 10 flicks on each ball.

Now at some point you will have to pee, and if you do you have to drink the same amount again and start over.

The idea is to get to 50 flicks on each ball, and I guess if you were really a pain monger then go down back to 10... 10.20.30.40.50.40.30.20.10. like that. but i could only manage it to 50 and I was in so much pain.

When you are done, you can have as much fun as you like to relieve yourself.

Don't know about you, but I loved it.

let me know.
JAMEST

Post by JAMEST »

p.s. anyone wanna give me a dare in return. ive got limited equipment... butt plug, some womens panties, shoe laces, scarves, bathrobe cord, cock ring etc.
jake

Post by jake »

It's a nice idea, but not my sort of thing.

I enjoy scenarios, so what I would suggest is this:

Put wall-mounted butt plug at the right height, and lay a dustbin bag or two where you will be standing over, on top of a matress or lots of cushions. Cover this in something humiliating, maybe shaving foam, or something similar, or alternatively, wear a bra with water balloons as breast forms, and carefully place a drawing pin with the safe side touching your skin and the pointy side touching the balloon. You could add a mirror or film it for extra humiliation.

Set up a timed key release where you will be able to reach the key (see below for where your hands will be) for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Next, mount yourself on your plug, set it to vibrate if you so desire. Tape or tie your ankles together, and secure your feet to the floor (not completely necessary but ensures no escaping) and then tape or tie or belt your thighs together. Bend over to a comfortable (well as comfortable as you can get) position and then handcuff your hands behind your legs underneath the butt plug.

The idea is, in this position, you have to try and hold out the 30 - 60 minutes in this position, and if it become too much for you, you have the ability to wiggle yourself off your butt plug, but doing so will make you fall over, causing you to get covered in whatever you have prepared or to have your water (or other liquid) balloons burst all over you.

I think the hardest bit of this scenario is ensuring you'll fall over when you remove the plug. I'm still thinking of a solution 8)
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

If you have something heavy either attached to your chest, or hanging forward from a harness on your chest, it'll screw with your balance at least a little, it'll probably make you more likely to fall.

Although...that too, isn't a promise.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
jake

Post by jake »

Of course one solution is to have the said butt plug an inflatable one (like I have).

This way, you can set up the scenario so that the only thing stopping you falling over from the start is the butt plug, which inflated to a size which prevents it from escaping.

When it becomes to much, pressing in the release valve (which is in your handcuffed hands) will make you immediately slide off the plug and to your downfall (do you like the word pun?) assuming you've used enough lube.

Assuming you're smart enough to let go of the release valve, otherwise you greatly risk damaging your buttplug beyond repair.

One of my butt plugs is perfect - inflatable, vibrating, and with a suction cup at the bottom with diameter 8cm or so for very strong suction, and it only cost £18 :D
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Dare I ask...

Where did you get it from? Internet, or an actual shop? I've been looking into getting a plug... :oops:

Oh, and if anyone knows the conversions between £ and $...that would be great too, I've been meaning to find that out. :D
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

@ Amy_Tenchi Calculator
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
JAMEST

Post by JAMEST »

Its about twice as much, though things are cheaper in the US anyway (generally when considering conversion rates).

That sounds quite cool, where would I find one online?

And liked your scenario, unfortunatly the handcuffs I own can be undone with no use of lock and so I don't bother with timed released things yet unfortunatly, so have to compromise like this.
jake

Post by jake »

I got it from a UK sex shop chain called Harmony. I'm pretty sure they're only UK, but I could be wrong.