Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a picture and let everyone tell a story

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Lisahs3 wrote:
This is a similar to that dream I had about a full length hobble dress very figure hugging and tight

I built a corset similar to that picture, from the armpits down to the knees, full-length laces in back and another set in front from crotch level down to the knees to tighten the section around the legs. Quite the interesting experience teetering about on five-inch stilettos with that thing on.

Very, very small steps...
Something like these ...
R.jpg or this
Attachments
R.jpg
corset-dresses-femdom.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bound_jenny wrote:I built a corset similar to that picture, from the armpits down to the knees, full-length laces in back and another set in front from crotch level down to the knees to tighten the section around the legs.
This:
corr_corset_v2.JPG
corr_corset_v2.JPG (40.1 KiB) Viewed 699 times
Looks good on a dress form and even better on me. I could slowly inch it down to 19 inches around the waist. 8)

BTW, the busk is bolted shut. I need tools to get in and out of this beast. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote: corr_corset_v2.JPG (40.1 KiB) Viewed 10 times

Looks good on a dress form and even better on me. I could slowly inch it down to 19 inches around the waist.

BTW, the busk is bolted shut. I need tools to get in and out of this beast.

Jenny.
WOW :worship:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:...
Looks good on a dress form and even better on me.

I'm afraid I already know the answer, but: Are we going to get any proof of that? Pretty please? :roll: :mrgreen: :love:

And it certainly is amazing, Jenny, even if only displayed on that dress form. :D
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:I'm afraid I already know the answer, but: Are we going to get any proof of that? Pretty please? :roll: :mrgreen: :love:

And it certainly is amazing, Jenny, even if only displayed on that dress form. :D
Totally agree with both sentences (what a small waist :!: ), but I'm afraid it will only show on the dress form. :wink:

So I have to think about your body in this narrow corset, only in my mind. :facepalm: :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Blacky wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:...
Looks good on a dress form and even better on me.

I'm afraid I already know the answer, but: Are we going to get any proof of that? Pretty please? :roll: :mrgreen: :love:

I have a picture of Jenny
IMGP0968A.jpg
IMGP0968A.jpg (33.58 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I built a corset similar to that picture, from the armpits down to the knees, full-length laces in back and another set in front from crotch level down to the knees to tighten the section around the legs.
This:
corr_corset_v2.JPG
Looks good on a dress form and even better on me. I could slowly inch it down to 19 inches around the waist. 8)

BTW, the busk is bolted shut. I need tools to get in and out of this beast. :shock:

Jenny.
Ooo that's amazing Jenny. I think that would be the closest I have seen to the dress I had in mind.
I think I need more training to be that small though. tottering around in my 5 inch heels wearing that dress would be a lot of fun I think.

Lisa
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

bound_jenny wrote:This:.
I presume that's the one you describe here?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:I presume that's the one you describe here?
Yes, I think it is and thank you because there Jenny said: "After all, a correction corset is supposed to be a pain to wear. And leave you close to helpless if you are unfortunate enough to end up lying down on the floor."

Restricted had given me an assignment where I would be tied up in a sealed burlap bag. But in all the tests I did, once I sat down or lay down, I couldn't possibly get back up. I had tried to push myself up against the wall or against a door, but without success because the center of gravity is always wrong.
I was always looking for a solution, but now that I read this about Jenny's corset I know it's a common problem. :idea:

I just have to do it with all the doors of the rooms open. The assignment was to try to open all the doors of the different rooms and with many difficulties I succeeded. But if I fell, I would never be able to reach the door handle and that would prevent me from freeing myself. :shock:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:I presume that's the one you describe here?
There were two previous versions, consider them as prototypes, to this one.

Since the images seem to be all gone, I suspect it's the second, refined prototype. It was 2008.

I believe that the one I've shown here was made in 2011 or 2012, right before I got sick the first time.

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I wish the other thread still had the pictures :(
The waling scenario is exactly what I had in mind for my hobble dress scene. I would be wearing a dress that has a tight corset and restrictive full length skirt.
The material was going to be latex or rubber, something tight and shiny so anyone who touched me I could feel their hand. Obviously that was so anyone who spanks my bum I would feel it of course.Love that.
I was to wear my highest heels platforms even and ankle cuffs with a short chain for extra restriction and hobbling. My arms would be in a arm binder glove thing just as Jenny mentioned. Posture collar is a lovely idea, totally steeling that hehe. The a ballgag in my mouth to keep my quiet-ish.
Someone (a gorgeous dominatrix of course) would stand watching me with a gleeful grin on her face and she would have a cane or riding crop. She orders me to walk around while she spanks, canes me to make me walk faster, of course I can't in fact I would barely be able to walk at all. Under my dress she has placed other fun toys to keep me moving, imagination is a wonderful thing so I am sure you can guess. Nipple clips would be a must. They hurt but in this scenario I wanted them. Very unlike me I know but sometimes I can't help myself. She has a remote control thing and amuses herself greatly as I struggle to walk and protest through my gag.

There it is anyway. I think Jenny and I have very similar devious minds lol.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

You don't have to worry too much about pictures disappearing from here, since they are now hosted on site here. Back then, it was dependent upon the server site staying up and not cleaning house.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: imagination is a wonderful thing
No kidding! Imagination is half of my SB sessions! 8)

My imagination is very fertile... :wink:

Jenny.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Under my dress she has placed other fun toys to keep me moving, imagination is a wonderful thing so I am sure you can guess. Nipple clips would be a must. They hurt but in this scenario I wanted them.
My imagination was immediately occupied with a treadmill to which your nipples are connected. Required to keep turning in circles if you don't want to suffer pain from the nipples. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Under my dress she has placed other fun toys to keep me moving, imagination is a wonderful thing so I am sure you can guess. Nipple clips would be a must. They hurt but in this scenario I wanted them.
My imagination was immediately occupied with a treadmill to which your nipples are connected. Required to keep turning in circles if you don't want to suffer pain from the nipples. :twisted: :mrgreen:
The treadmill I have definitely seen in the likes of House of Gord, both the treadmill and "mobile turn" can be seen in Insex and its sister studios.
Maybe you are combining the 2 scenarios on a sort of "reverse merry-go-round" in which you must turn by walking to counter a motorized rod that has you attached and is rotating in the same direction of travel.
👠👠