DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by KinkInSpace »

BlindMike wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 09:56 I do take your point. In the past using the adhesive type electrodes , which were even bigger. I was never happy with the stim. The coins I have adapted are just under 2 cm in diameter for the penile ones, and slightly smaller for the nipples. So they have a reasonably small contact patch, and can give a decent buzz without going anywhere near full power on the box. I have the unit set on the lowest of three power settings, and rarely go above 70 on the cock channel, and 45 to 50 on the nipples. I'm quite content at that, the bigger shocks are still not too sharp.
As you get used to estim, you will be able to take a more sharp pain. making the contact point smaller will make the estim a bit sharper. In the end, that is what you'll come to love most because once you get past that initial sharpness and raise the intensity, that is when it really starts to feel good and bad at the same time. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I played with E-stim Cum Fast from the Milovana site.
Normally for triphase configuration estim, but with the DG-lab it also had sufficient options (for example channel A on the cock and channel B on the testes).
It can be used - as I did - in self-bondage on the chair in front of the computer.
You can set the starting strength and the target strength per 10% from 10% to 100%.
You can set the images you see with Yes or No for the categories: Soft core, Cosplay, Shoes/feet, Celebrities, Fitness/muscle, Yoga pants, Boobs, Ass, Pussy, Lesbian, Futa/trans, Kink, Cumshot , Double penetration, Fucking.
How long each image should remain visible can be set from 0.25 seconds to 10 seconds.
The length of the tease can be set to 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
The Show time and Show volume can also be adjusted with (Y/N).
There are 14 sound fragments that you should test each for 3 to 5 minutes at a low level so that you can choose the one that suits you best. Some sound fragments consist of different waves that are repeated in a cycle.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Today I did the following with the new version of DG-lab:
Both channel A and channel B are the same: only Breath selected and on AI Random Strength Jump on 30 between 20 and 40 seconds.
Channel B both on the perineum, channel A above and below the penis.
Both started at an initial strength of 60 so that my maximum was 90.

It was a feeling like the Slow Jerk Off: constant edging with no chance to cum. This continued for 2h30m and then, after changing the maximums for A and B, the Strength increase was also set to +50 with a rate between 8s and 20s. So that I came after 6 minutes and had an after orgasm torture of 4 minutes.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Coyote 3.0 power box is ready to purchase. :D
Last edited by Kinbaku on 27 Feb 2024, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:41 Coyote 3.0 power box is ready to purchase. :D

oh, thank you so much for this. I will have to buy one. I already am considering to buy another one as my current one is getting "used". I usually don't store it as I should which resulted in the outside that is transparent to get the paint to get loose a bit. The box otherwise works really well still, but now that there's an upgrade available, this seems to be like a really good time to upgrade.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Wow, I'll wait a bit for some of you to test the new version but with the added option of wireless sensors/buttons I am HIGHLY intrigued. This could definitely be a big step towards many fun scenarios.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:57 Wow, I'll wait a bit for some of you to test the new version but with the added option of wireless sensors/buttons I am HIGHLY intrigued. This could definitely be a big step towards many fun scenarios.
I had tried to place the order with those buttons. I get them in my shopping cart, but the payment via Paypal button does not work.
Neither with Firefox nor with Google Chrome. :cry:

These sensor buttons are very interesting for my new scenarios that I want to do on myself. :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Same with me. I already contacted their support about the issue. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

I am going to get the 2nd package, the one with 2 buttons for 130$. Above 120$ no shipping fees, although 35$ additional may apply depending on the country. I hope, due to being below 150$ which is the import duty border here in NL, there won't be additional shipping fees.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:04 Same with me. I already contacted their support about the issue. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

I am going to get the 2nd package, the one with 2 buttons for 130$. Above 120$ no shipping fees, although 35$ additional may apply depending on the country. I hope, due to being below 150$ which is the import duty border here in NL, there won't be additional shipping fees.
I ordened the same: 128 USD, without shipping fees.
Hopefully I don't have to pay too many customs costs (normally only 15 EUR).
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

KinkInSpace wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:04 Same with me. I already contacted their support about the issue. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

The €150 is for additional import tarifs, but you'll probably still get dinged for BTW, which doesn't have a lower limit anymore. :(
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I got a reply from Dungeon Labs that they fixed the issue. You need to force-refresh (ctrl-F5 or shift-F5) the page first, then the paypal button should work.

It did for me, and got billed 123,33 euros. Lets hope there won't be more import fees and taxes etc.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:54 I got a reply from Dungeon Labs that they fixed the issue. You need to force-refresh (ctrl-F5 or shift-F5) the page first, then the paypal button should work.

It did for me, and got billed 123,33 euros. Lets hope there won't be more import fees and taxes etc.
Thanks, paid 123.33 EUR, just like you. 8)
First it didn't work, but after restarted my Firefox browser and then the function Ctrl+F5 my DG-lab 3.0 is on the go. :D :D :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Normally they would have to pay a commission to BoundAnna. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:31 Normally they would have to pay a commission to BoundAnna. :rofl:
Why not? They might as well advertise here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hipkip

Post by Hipkip »

Are there any specific Coyote selfbondage scenario's? I can imagine that more creative scenario's are possible with use of the electrode pads.

I really hope that with the coyote 3.0 release, a topic will be dedicated to specific coyote 3.0 scenario's. It looks like the new coyote will revolutionize selfbondage.