DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Martina69

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by Martina69 »

Unfortunately I don't actually own one yet :(
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Martina69 wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 20:55 Unfortunately I don't actually own one yet :(
Then wait a little: they are making now the version 3.0 instead of 2.0 for the hardware.
For the owners of hardware 2.0 they made a software 3.0.8, but it is the Beta version.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 19 Nov 2023, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

In the meantime, what are the alternatives?Image 1.21 Gs might be a bit much though. Better start revving up that Delorean.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I saw the message on their site and they said there that it takes about 3 months for the update to 3.0. But it was a message from August 1, 2023.
So I expect they will be there at the holidays in December.
scsicard65

Post by scsicard65 »

I don’t know if I’m in the correct forum for this. I purchased the Zeus E-stim power box, with the penis bands. Even on the lowest settings, it’s pretty uncomfortable to a point of hurting. Is this normal for thr Zeus unit ? Any ideas of how to make it a little more enjoyable thanks.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is it stinging, burning, or throbbing too much?
Stinging or burning is caused by too little skin to electrode contact, might be helped with the use of dielectric gel grease.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

scsicard65 wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 17:05 I don’t know if I’m in the correct forum for this. I purchased the Zeus E-stim power box, with the penis bands. Even on the lowest settings, it’s pretty uncomfortable to a point of hurting. Is this normal for thr Zeus unit ? Any ideas of how to make it a little more enjoyable thanks.
Given that I have a lot of experience with E-Stim, and I own a rimba e-stim box myself (rimba and zeus sell the same units) I'm very familiar with what you're describing.

If the electrodes don't perfectly contact the skin, electricity will arc and on the lowest setting, this will feel rather sharp and uncomfortable.

It is advised, in the beginning of playing with estim to use electro contact gel. This is gel specifically designed for estim play. You put it between your skin and the contact points, and it will ensure that the estim doesn't arc.

You will then be able to play normally.

Keep in mind, that because of the perfect contact, the estim itself will feel a lot weaker. You can ramp up the intensity settings quite high and get used to a higher stimulation that way.

Once you are familiar with this feeling, you can try it again to play without contact gel.

In addition, the more intensity you set the unit to, the more force it will use to shoot electricity from your contact point to your body. While this sounds scary and bad, its actually a good thing. As you increase the intensity, it will penatrate deeper layers of your skin, and your pain recepters will adapt, making it so you don't feel that sharp feeling anymore.

As you get more used to the feeling of estim, you will be able to take higher intensity settings, and the problem will mostly go away.

Also, keep in mind that every powerbox is different. The lowest setting of the Zeus powerbox is actually not very weak, and also the program you use changes how it feels. Some programs feel more intense than others. With the zeus, I tend to go for the strokes ones, definitely not the first one, the accupuncture one. That one is pretty intense. The second one is also nice, probably a good one to start with.

Also, if you press the intense button, to make it stronger, it will be stronger, but as explained earlier, this actually makes it easier to take.

Yeah, the Zeus one is a weird one.

But definitely start with electro contact gel to start exploring estim and once you go to higher intensities, turn off the unit, remove the contact gel, and start again with lower settings, and you'll see that it doesn't hurt as much this time.

The better the contact with the skin, the better it is to take. Also, different accessories feel different. You can try buying something else and see if that feels better. For example, I really like the rubber lasso ones for penis stimulation. You can pull it very tight around your shaft making the arcing problem happen far less than with the penis straps.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
scsicard65

Post by scsicard65 »

Thank you for the advise, I found it very helpful and informative. I will be purchasing the gel, and plan further sessions and learn a long the way.
scsicard65

Post by scsicard65 »

KinkInSpace,

Do you think the AB124 pads from Zeus would be worth trying ?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

scsicard65 wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:41 KinkInSpace,

I would also tie them all around with some elastic bands or a cord so that they maintain good contact. After some use, the glue disappears from the pad.
The problem with using these pads on the penis is that the penis changes size.

That's why I only use the flexible penis straps.
I don't know if these are compatible with the Zeus.
KinkInSpace would know that. So let's wait and see what he thinks.

In case of emergency, there are jack adapter plugs that convert from one size to another.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

scsicard65 wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:41 KinkInSpace,

I would not get these, basically for the reason Kinbaku says. They easily come off after a few uses. The penis straps that Kinbaku links can work on the Zeus powerbox if you use them instead of the sticky electrodes. Same snap mechanism. Do note that the plugs are a bigger diameter than what most powerboxes use. Instead of the 2.5" plugs, you have 3.5" plugs.

My advise is to get 3.5", 2mm banana plug cables, then most accessories you can find online can work using just that cable.
https://estim.com/en/cables-adapters/48 ... -2-mm.html

And on top of that, get something like this:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004626888360.html
The beads are optional, but they may become fun after you are more experience, and you can start without them and attach them later, so you may choose to get those.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I just had a nice session with DG-lab and the new version DG-lab 3.0.8 Beta.
Channel B below and above the scrotum with Breath, Tide, Heartbreak and Compress active on Random.
Channel A both on the underside of the penis near the urethra with Breath, Tide, Compress, Graintouch, Flirt1 and Flirt2 active on Random.

AI of A Random strength Jump Max+20 (20s-40s) and Max Increase +50 (20s-40s);
AI of B Random strength Jump Max+10 (20s-40s) and Max Increase +50 (20s-40s).

Legs in futumomo with a ratchet connected to the middle of the foot end of the bed; hands with 2 ratchets and 2 timer padlocks at 1h10m with the top of the bed.

Start timer DG-lab with A and B at strength 10 after 1 minute so that I had time to put on my blindfold, tighten the ratchet of the feet and then that of both wrists, just enough to ensure that my hands were not exposed to anything. :twisted:

With a lot of effort I was able to avoid cumming until after 1h 8m; not knowing how long I had to stay in torture. :shock:
Luckily that was only 3 minutes because I needed 1 extra minute to free my shackles from the timer padlocks, take off my blindfold, grab my smartphone to log in and stop the program.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I've made my own electro pads using a small silver coin as the contact ,with a wire soldered to it, and the appropriate plugs at the other end connecting to the machine; which is an ET-312. I use some electrical duct tape to attach the electrodes to my nipples, and some rubber bands cut from an old bicycle inner tube to attach the ones to my penis. This way, they don't fall off, and I can wear a condom over the top to catch any ejaculate. Works well for me and infinitely reusable, apart from the condom of course. The duct tape smarts a bit when ripping it off my chest, but a 50 metre roll lasts for ages. considering I use about 6 inches per session. Copper coins work also, and using this method, I can make the connecting wires as long as I want using any sort of electrical cable.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

BlindMike wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 03:56 I've made my own electro pads using a small silver coin as the contact ,with a wire soldered to it, and the appropriate plugs at the other end connecting to the machine; which is an ET-312. I use some electrical duct tape to attach the electrodes to my nipples, and some rubber bands cut from an old bicycle inner tube to attach the ones to my penis. This way, they don't fall off, and I can wear a condom over the top to catch any ejaculate. Works well for me and infinitely reusable, apart from the condom of course. The duct tape smarts a bit when ripping it off my chest, but a 50 metre roll lasts for ages. considering I use about 6 inches per session. Copper coins work also, and using this method, I can make the connecting wires as long as I want using any sort of electrical cable.
Nice.

Even though this will work well, may I still suggest you to invest in a few more accessories? The reason I say this is because you have made contacts with a large contact area. From experience, the larger the contact area is, the more electricity you need to stimulate whatever it is you stimulate. While this is not a problem, it makes it so that the estim will feel less intense as a bigger surface area is being stimulated at the same time. The feeling is more numbed. By having different accessories, with different textures on the contact point, you get different feelings when stimulated. I find it that the more texture is on the contact points, the more I love the estim, and the smaller the contact point, the more I feel with lighter intensities, giving a different feeling as well.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I do take your point. In the past using the adhesive type electrodes , which were even bigger. I was never happy with the stim. The coins I have adapted are just under 2 cm in diameter for the penile ones, and slightly smaller for the nipples. So they have a reasonably small contact patch, and can give a decent buzz without going anywhere near full power on the box. I have the unit set on the lowest of three power settings, and rarely go above 70 on the cock channel, and 45 to 50 on the nipples. I'm quite content at that, the bigger shocks are still not too sharp.