My Easter Plans

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
just_some_guy_dave

My Easter Plans

Post by just_some_guy_dave »

I know, I'm a mostly-lurker here, and a relative newbie when compared to others. However, I do have to admit to having a self-bondage interest that's been whetted by a few "trial runs" and reading this site.

I amazingly have free time the next four weekends, and so I've dared myself to spend part of them in self-bondage: Four Sunday morning sessions, in hopefully four different scenarios/predicaments.

For this Sunday, I'm planning to consume a large beverage before locking and restraining myself in a dog crate. I'll use keys-frozen-in-ice as my relief, with a key in a urine-filled bottle as a backup.

I'm also a bit of a virtual exhibitionist, so I'm planning to run a webcam when I set up Saturday evening, and through my session Sunday morning. My Yahoo ID is in my profile and, I'm planning to start Sunday around 8:30am EDT (1230 UTC), if you want to gawk. I expect to go about 2 hours, from past experiments with how I freeze keys...and because of other commitments later.

I realize that it's probably nothing compared to how many of you play, but I'm just hoping to have a little confined fun while hiding from the Easter Bunny. :)