What are you wearing right now?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Karren wrote:Just hanging around the house in this tonight.... wearing a Rago girdle, tight corset and a tack bra.
fall 1.jpg
I do love that tile work you have there. And the noise those heels must be making on it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I do love that tile work you have there. And the noise those heels must be making on it.
Yeah! Put electric heating under all the tile floors in the house. Was a fun project.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have to sit for at least one hour wearing my micro skirt (12 inch) and these bright pink panties. This is part of my French Maiss uniform when I get it all together. I need a bikini / Brazillian wax. :oops: Tomorrow is blue panties. I am expecting some deliveries so I hope I get the task finished before they arrive with my parcels. That could be embarrassing for me.

I am setting up scenarios for someone and in return they order what I have to wear.

I wish I was fitter so I could do the Lambada.
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: 30 Oct 2023, 09:04 Tomorrow is blue panties. I am expecting some deliveries so I hope I get the task finished before they arrive with my parcels. That could be embarrassing for me.
I told Restricted in which order he should wear the clothing and also instructed him to keep it on for at least 1 hour (maximum 1 day). So if something comes up after 40 minutes - like going shopping - he has to wear it outside for at least 20 minutes.

After an extremely tiring assignment from him yesterday for 2 hours and 40 minutes together with my DG lab, I went to sleep naked, with the result that I now sit at the computer wearing only my dressing gown. This message was the task for this morning: I had to tell BoundAnna what I'm wearing.

Now he has another task for this evening.
restricted

Post by restricted »

My practice run for Fifi the French Maid. I never had time to adjust it properly. Still waiting for the petticoat.
Attachments
fifi2.jpg
Fifi.jpg
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: 30 Oct 2023, 19:12I never had time to adjust it properly.
Fifi, the French maid has to work, she was not employed to take photos. :rofl:
But I think the photos are successful (the underpants are visible to those who pay attention to them :oops: ).
restricted

Post by restricted »

Today's sample.
Attachments
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail.jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

Todays quest is purple.
I have found a better boob tube to make my ample breasts stand out. I am getting a purple bra and I have a purple satin under breast girdle?corset.
Attachments
titties.jpg
purple 2.jpg
purple 1.jpg
purple.jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

Latest acquisition.
Attachments
thumbnail (2).jpg
Karren

Post by Karren »

Using that extra hour we get tonight, wearing an old flapper dress with one of my new corsets on the outside, halloween mask from CVS (70% off) lol
3.jpg
Love after holiday sales....
DSC06339.JPG

restricted

Post by restricted »

thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
The first one in my white blouse shows my boobs. I wonder if they are big enough for a maid and cook? I'm getting a blouse that will show my bra off through the material.

The second one is what I am instructed to wear all day today. Problem is, will the bra show through my T shirt?
Karren

Post by Karren »

Mainly makeup! lol
2a.jpg

zixje

Post by zixje »

Underneath my clothes a thong.
And I am in heels.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Purple suspender belt by Victoria's Secret, Purple French knickers with lace, sheer black stockings, 3 inch heels. and a white linen blouse. Black wig with pearl earrings.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Great tonight with the strong wind. Bright red Tanga briefs. Black satin 20 inch skirt. The wind was lifting the skirt exposing me. :oops: