Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Natybound

Re: Yippee

Post by Natybound »

Gregovic wrote:
restricted wrote: Permission to remove the petticoat?
End be improperly dressed? That doesn't seem like a good idea, you're not even wearing your stockings :whip:
...not wearing stocking already is a punishment. :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku, I may not be able t use the female T shirts as I have put on weight over this virus and the fact I've been inactive. May I use my own T shirt? The girls ones are short and leave a bare midriff.

Natybound wrote:
Gregovic wrote:
restricted wrote: Permission to remove the petticoat?
End be improperly dressed? That doesn't seem like a good idea, you're not even wearing your stockings :whip:
...not wearing stocking already is a punishment. :D
I crocked my ;leg by snapping the tendon. I have trouble getting anything over the foot. The nurse day I went for it, but never read the instructions properly for today.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Kinbaku, I may not be able t use the female T shirts as I have put on weight over this virus and the fact I've been inactive. May I use my own T shirt? The girls ones are short and leave a bare midriff.
Yes, but only your T shirt and the skirt. No other clothing.
restricted wrote: I've been inactive.
You can do up to 100 abdominal exercises spread over the day. :whip: :)
Last edited by Kinbaku on 03 Aug 2020, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Does anyone have the desired clothes ready for Wednesday or Thursday? 8)
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have the first two photographs already of todays challenge. I am not looking forward to sending the whole day minus any undies. No wig either so I look like a man in a skirt. Mind you if there was a woman about, it would be easy access for her. One thing I am not looking forward to is having to go out into the street in 40 minutes to put the rubbish out. :oops: :shock: :lol: :whip:
I got the female T shirt on. I also have to get my washing in.

Photo 1/ All sweetness and light. 2/ Putting the first bag of rubbish of two out. It was full of glass so I had to be careful not to make a sound. 3/ I went out minus panties as ordered. 4/ A take off of that photo of the girl scratching her bum. Now I have to stand in the corner for 10 minutes dressed like this. My next punishment. :shock: Fortunately there are no photographs, it would only be the same as the one of me taking the rubbish out.

Anybody want to choose tomorrows outfit and punishment if not completed.

Anybody know of a safe free random number generator so I can number my outfits and not rely upon others? I tried some and got warned that it is a dangerous site.
Attachments
DSCN2310 (2).JPG
DSCN2309 (3).JPG
DSCN2308 (2).JPG
DSCN2308 (2).JPG (89.06 KiB) Viewed 1814 times
DSCN2306 (2).JPG
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I spent 18 minutes 32 seconds but I can't send it to you. It said send it, but didn't say how on my phone. 4 violations. Good job no one looked in my window and saw me in my games skirt.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The next free day will be White Tennis skirt, Green vest type T shirt, Cream blouse, Flat shoes. I don't see knickers, so you choose. Punishment? Didn't know this was any more than a dressing dare. I didn't see much in the way of limits or a menu. OK, I got it. If you can, lie on your back and pedal an invisible bicycle for 100 "revolutions", that is, count one for each time your right foot fully extends. That's for posting a clothing option, and then talking back when told to wear it.
If you no longer want our help, I might suggest paying a visit to Dark Lizerd 's profile page, and downloading BDSM Roulette. It's in his signature. You can program it to choose an outfit to wear, and punishments when needed. A little trial and error in putting the text where you want it is all the programming it needs. I had a version loaded with exercises and punishments, but my hungry, hungry external drive ate it last year, with 75% of my modeling shoots from years back.
Ok, enough griping for me. You've been served.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

That wasn't a punishment. That was a dressing day. My punishment was to stand in the corner and be still for 10 minutes or so but I could not send the report back. Twice I tried it.

If anyone fancies a laugh at my expense. The only punishment is going out this morning to put the dust out without being seen. It was nice walking in the grass though.

I have a white full circle tennis skirt. That one or the one today.

Any quest is up to the person putting the challenge down. Is there anything you want me to do?

Knickers/panties.

Red, green. blue, white, frilly ones. Lilac/black/white// blue artificial silk French Knickers.

I'd like to keep it up for this week if people are willing to help. It gives the impression that I am being blackmailed into doing any challenge dressed as such. But thanks for the information. Maybe next time.

The short black skirts make me look like a hooker! They are shiorter than my tennis skirts. (apart from one that built in shorts. :lol:

White skirti on today will need washing.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Beautiful with the female T-shirt on and brave to take out the rubbish with glass.
Another version if the program with the camera does not work is: set the alarm of your mobile phone so that it goes off after 10 minutes; then push a stack of 4 heavy coins against the wall with your nose; with your hands on your back (possibly if you do not trust yourself: tied up like Cerena but only using the rope so that you can quickly free and tie it back). If the coins fall before time runs out, you have to start over.
For the next day without suggestions: black artificial silk French Knickers, blue T shirt, long black skirt, red vest type T shirt, flat shoes.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well that one is easy. It doesn't matter what colour the knickers are. I have Pink as well.

Going out took some nerve, but my orders were to only wear the skirt and vest and nothing else all day. I had to check the coast was clear. Fortunately it was. But next door had their bedroom window open so had I made any noise they would have been woken up. That's why I did one bag at a time so they didn't clink or crash into each other.

I have been okay until next door turned up with their mother.

That program works, but it doesn't show how to send the information on.

But today has been lovely. walking around barefoot and in the grass as well. Nothing to confine the parts that matter, no underwear to stain. :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Did I do this right? I was just trying to help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The next free day will be White Tennis skirt, Green vest type T shirt, Cream blouse, Flat shoes. I don't see knickers, so you choose. Punishment? Didn't know this was any more than a dressing dare. I didn't see much in the way of limits or a menu. OK, I got it. If you can, lie on your back and pedal an invisible bicycle for 100 "revolutions", that is, count one for each time your right foot fully extends. That's for posting a clothing option, and then talking back when told to wear it.
If you no longer want our help, I might suggest paying a visit to Dark Lizerd 's profile page, and downloading BDSM Rou
I'm free again on the 15th and 16th of August so if you and all the others who have posted can think of a suitable punishment for misleading you all between you. :oops: :shock: :gag: :whip: :lol:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The next free day will be White Tennis skirt, Green vest type T shirt, Cream blouse, Flat shoes. I don't see knickers, so you choose. Punishment? Didn't know this was any more than a dressing dare. I didn't see much in the way of limits or a menu. OK, I got it. If you can, lie on your back and pedal an invisible bicycle for 100 "revolutions", that is, count one for each time your right foot fully extends. That's for posting a clothing option, and then talking back when told to wear it.
I.
I have a problem with getting down on the floor. Because of my leg, where they had to cut the nerve endings, it feels horrible until I get used to it. It's also painful and I struggle to get up again. But the photograph of me on the floor shows I did it. It was a good exercise for my leg. Thank you. You'll make a great nurse. I had to keep stopping because of the pain.

The other photo is me quietly reflecting I have no panties on. :shock: :oops: :lol:
Attachments
DSCN2315 (2).JPG
DSCN2311 (3).JPG
DSCN2311 (3).JPG (92.77 KiB) Viewed 1787 times
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote: What about only (without underwear and barefoot) a white games skirt and a white women's T-shirt. That provides cooling. :)
Thank you for this. It has been lovely today, nice and cool in the nether regions. It has put me in the mood for some bondage. Mind you the outfit has got grubby and will need a wash. I'll do that after I escape. (If I do). I'll set up the camera again. Couldn't do it properly as I only get 10 seconds timed delay.
Attachments
Slave ready to be kidnapped.
Slave ready to be kidnapped.
DSCN2317 (2).JPG (86.71 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
Last edited by restricted on 04 Aug 2020, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote: It was a good exercise for my leg. Thank you. You'll make a great nurse.
Last year, I was almost tasked to be a sort of fitness director, using BDSM as a reinforcement. That member needed to lose weight for health reasons. We talked about limits, how to communicate, report results regularly, and prove compliance, but that member disappeared without a trace. One of my best friends here, and I never learned what happened.
👠👠