All Rolled up.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shackled_Phoenix

All Rolled up.

Post by Shackled_Phoenix »

So first post....

This is something I thought up, haven't actually tried it yet, but it sounds fun :D

Items needed:

The ever awesome double locking handcuffs.
a chain, about 4-6 feet in length
Couple small padlocks
Collar
Rope or Leather straps to bind your legs/ankles. I prefer leather straps I can lock.
2 elastic bands stretching from 6-24 inches
Nipple Clamps
key, string and tape

Tie about 6' of string to the end of the key, use an ice release to shorten the string. Tape the string hanging from the ceiling.

Bind your legs at the ankles and knee's using your rope/straps. Put on your collar, attach one end of the chain to the front of the collar and run it down between your legs. Attach the other end of the chain to your handcuffs.

Now, get on your knee's, put on your nipple clamps, run the elastics one around each knee. Bend over into a ball and attach the ends of the elastics to each nipple clamp. Now handcuff your hands behind your back and enjoy.

The idea is, you'll get to sit like that, all tucked in together, until the key drops, THEN you have to pull off the nipple clamps in order to sit up, bite the key and tug it down from the ceiling to free yourself.

For more challenging fun, use slightly longer elastics, and the nipple clamps that get tighter as they are pulled. That way, as you roll around trying to get the key, you have to deal with them squeezing :D

Warning, don't use a gag with this one, or you can't bite the key and pull it down.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That is so deliciously vicious! I like your evil streak (and your concept of fun)! :D :twisted:

The chain between the legs is a nice touch. With a little squirming it will considerably increase the pleasure factor... :wink:
Shackled_Phoenix wrote:Warning, don't use a gag with this one, or you can't bite the key and pull it down.
A soundproof room would be indicated... depending on your pain threshold. Or a nearby pillow to scream into. :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shackled_Phoenix

Post by Shackled_Phoenix »

THe chain also prevents you from reaching back and up with your hands, thus forcing you to actually sit up and use your mouth to pull the key down.
Fellow bondage lovers, if you haven't read it, go get Kushiel's Dart (And the rest of the saga) by Jaqueline Carey.
tieman

Post by tieman »

Whoa I like this one. I have to try it soon.

Keep those ideas coming Phoenix.
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

Could also add a parachute chained to the ankle bindings via an elastic. Double tugging fun! :evil: :evil: