Hog tie - Wha?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Zxarr

Hog tie - Wha?

Post by Zxarr »

I've tried an "Escapable" hogtie some days ago, and I found out that I'm flexible enough to stretch my arms past my ankles, which is where a normal hogtie is secured(?) Small problem. I could just lean my legs towards my arms/Rest the legs on my thighs to slacken the rope enough to easily get out of the hogtie.
Is this how a hogtie should be?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I can also flex like that. It is preferable that you can get out of it, even if it requires a deliberate effort. The hogtie basically relies on the tension between the wrists and the ankles to be effective.

I have a cinch noose around my wrist coil, attached to my ankle restraint, which makes it somewhat harder, but not impossible, to wriggle my hands free. I am almost stuck. Random struggling and pulling does not allow escape.

It requires a deliberate effort for a few minutes to free a hand, but I need to relieve the tension on the rope linked to my ankles. That is more easily feasible when I roll onto my side, because then my legs don't want to straighten out as much as when I'm face down.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zxarr

Post by Zxarr »

Problem is I get out with NO effort ;)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Since I don't really know the details of your situation, it would be difficult to give any more advice other than that provided by personal experience.

What I described is my own "escapable hogtie", with my pre-measured rope coils. It's that wrist coil, with its cinch noose and ring device, that makes the entire difference. It is just long enough to allow escape with a deliberate and sustained effort, but short enough to keep me trapped with random struggling. It also guarantees that blood flow is maintained to my hands.

To make it very difficult, and when I indulge in a timed release scenario, I use padlocks and a chain to connect the wrists and ankles. In such a case, no amount of effort can get you out. Just patience. :wink:

Jenny.
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

I can see your problem which can be solved pretty easy.

The best way would be to tie your legs above and below the knee. That way they will only flex to an angle of about 90 degrees. If that is still not enough you can use several coils of rope around your upper body fixing your arms to your sides.

Try it. In case you can still get out easily let us know. In case you don't - I assume it will have worked good or too good.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I must be one remarkable gymnast because that doesn't prevent me from flexing my legs! In my stricter ties, I strap my ankles to my thighs, with my high heels digging into my bum, with ropes both above and below the knee.

Jenny.
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

Hmmm - ok - since my legs do have a pretty nice amount of muscles it might be that the effect is different with me. (I never really pondered how far they could bend their knees when I tied up somebody else :) )

However I noticed that the whole tie gets far stricter when the initial ropes around the knees are applied while the legs are straight and the knees not bend. Do you know what I mean?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Toszum wrote:However I noticed that the whole tie gets far stricter when the initial ropes around the knees are applied while the legs are straight and the knees not bend. Do you know what I mean?
Yes, I have noticed. The coils are much tighter with the legs bent if they are tied when the legs are straight. Since the muscles used here are behind, they tend to expand when bending the knees, hence the stricter bonds.

Jenny.