squeeze to orgasm

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jayzene

squeeze to orgasm

Post by jayzene »

deleted!!!
Last edited by jayzene on 27 Apr 2009, 07:08, edited 2 times in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow! :shock:

Sometimes the spontaneous sessions are the best ones. I also have my ropes and other gear close at hand, just in case I get an urge to relieve some stress. :wink:

Sleeping bound is difficult for me, mostly because I wake up not much later in a state of intolerable arousal, which requires immediate vibrator attention. Not to mention the pretty vivid dreams that come along with that - the main reason for my overexcited state.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
jayzene

Post by jayzene »

you are right! It really feels great when you got wet while sleeping. When I do bondage, sometimes I imagine myself to be a girl. Im just thinking how does orgasm feels like if I am a girl. Do you sometimes think how does orgasm feels like for a male? Anyway... thanks for the comment jenny! :P
bondage is an art that few people appreciate. Im glad Im one of those few.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I have often fantasized about sleeping bound but everytime I real-ized it, I get too excited and can't settle, have to wank myself to orgasm and take off the ropes before I can actually get any sleep.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jayzene

Post by jayzene »

yes it hard to sleep in bondage because you get too excited. I actually can sleep in bondage after l feel the orgasm. You see it will make you exhausted and tired after getting the orgasm and that is the moment I can fall asleep. But you gotta be careful coz it might kill you coz it stops some of your blood to circulate in some parts of your body.
bondage is an art that few people appreciate. Im glad Im one of those few.
PlankTR

Post by PlankTR »

Hm. Intriguing story...