first dare....i dont have much

Post your dares or request a dare here.
littleworthlesswhore

first dare....i dont have much

Post by littleworthlesswhore »

i have tape some scarves and ribbons a vibrator maybe other things i dont know but i want a dare for tonight something really dirty im down for anal and just all around feeling like a dirty whore please help

<3 worthless
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Insert and turn on the vibrator, put on your skimpiest clothes (but a full panty so the vibrator stays in), tie your hands so you can't reach the vibrator, and wait for your chosen release method. The longer it goes, the more you will feel "used". :wink:
littleworthlesswhore

Post by littleworthlesswhore »

it went on for about two hours aand i enjoyed every minuet thank you more please!
tieman

Post by tieman »

I think scarves are always a nice touch. To make it more sensual, use the vibrator but nude with the scarves as ties. I think a nice little hog tie on you front with the vibrator running. It takes some self control to keep it in but you can do it.

When you have mastered this step, put on your shortest skirt and skimpy top with some nice heels, nothing else. Use the scarves and vibrator and take a walk outside to find the ice bound key you hid earlier. Don't get too daring until you are comfortable.

Take your time and enjoy. Good luck. Report back, we would love to hear how you did.