Shock collar

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Link-182

Shock collar

Post by Link-182 »

at my home i have a shock collar (designed for dogs). it is the kind that if you make noise it will give you a shock to the side of the neck that is bearable for about one second.

I was think about connecting a wire from the prongs of the collar to my penis, so each time i made noise, i would get a shock to my neck and penis at the same time.

do you think that it is ok to do this or am i risking my life?

Note:i have not tried this yet.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I don't think it is you neck that is at risk...
You also may want to think of a shock level control...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

Well there is no shock control level. And I have tested it on just my penis, and it hurts A LOT. But it will keep me quiet. I'm just worried because it shcoks the side of the neck and I know that there is an ardery around that area. I wanna try it but I just need to know if it is safe.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

I´ve always been fascinated by those collars as well, even more so by the remote controlled ones.
There are some reasonable arguments not to use them on people though. One of them is the presence of vital nerve fibres and the thyroid gland in the neck. Not to mention that a shock-induced cramp could probably cause you to swallow your tongue or mess with the larynx. At least those things are made for dogs whose skin is much thicker than that of a human and covered by fur.
I don´t want to destroy your fantasies there, especially as they are partially mine as well. I personally think that the risk for any of those things to happen is very small, as long as you use your common sense, but I think everybody who plays with these collars should at least know what they could get themselves into.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I totally agree that though the chance of something going wrong may be remote, there is the caveat that it only has to happen once if you do it on the neck.

The voltage developed by those collars is enough to go through the thicker skin of a dog, and the intervening fur. That's why it hurts so much on your penis, which has much thinner skin and a lot of very sensitive nerve endings (for the purpose you already know about :wink:).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

Thanks for all the information.
But tonight I was going to do some sb, so should I use the collar with the wire to my penis or should I say do u dare me?
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

I also forgot to say that I have used the collar in sb before
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

I'm not quite sure how you've got this gadget wired, but whatever you do, be sure that there's no electric current running from your neck to your penis. That would bring the current too close to your heart, and it might be enough to induce cardiac arrhythmia.
I feel your pain. It amuses me.
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

I've got it wired with two wires, one to each prong. What I was planning to do was to attach both wires from the collar to my penis.
But that was one of the things that I was concerned about was having a current from my penis to my neck which might be lethal which I am unsure of.
But if it is advised not to use it, ill either just use the collar by itself without the wireing to my penis or I might just attatch the wires to the prongs and insulated it so that only my penis will get the shock.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I must agree with other posters, if this collar should stick in the on position you could die.
My take ((DON’T DO IT)).
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

1: modify for shock control...
2: disable the neck shock points...
3: scream your little head off...
4:.....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Please, do NOT connect it in a way that makes a path going past or near your heart!!!

Jenny.
Robin

Post by Robin »

With all the bad press that tazers are getting, I wouldn't use the shock collar at all, not even on a pet..
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Robin wrote:With all the bad press that tazers are getting, I wouldn't use the shock collar at all, not even on a pet..
The tazer is designed to incapacitate with a lot more juice, 50kV+, with a much higher sustained current, which makes the whole body jerk and convulse, even if the electrodes are close together.

Ever touch that wire on a TV picture tube, the one with the suction cup on it? A tazer will do that to you over and over again as long as the cop holds the trigger. And that's where the tazer's weak link is.

For that matter, most tragedies occur because of poor human judgement.

Jenny.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I'll just repeat my past answers to these sort of scenarios, please dont use e-stim devices, you do so at your own risk, we do not recomend mixing solo play and electricity. Its not so bad if you have a partner, but not for solo play.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator