FREE BLOWJOBS

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdschoolgirl

FREE BLOWJOBS

Post by cdschoolgirl »

bye
Last edited by cdschoolgirl on 20 Feb 2008, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.
it isn't fun unless you are seen
Link-182

Post by Link-182 »

Great story, but if some one would have stopped, would you give them a blow job and if you would give them a bj, wouldn't you be worried if one of them had an STD?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Link-182 has a point. STDs are just the tip of the iceberg, though.

I would have drawn the line at just being seen. Actually putting myself in a position where I would incite total strangers to have some kind of sex act (blow job or otherwise) with me in a helpless position would be out of the question. That is extremely risky behavior best left to fantasies and fiction. You don't know who is going to take the bait, and how far it will go.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

I agree, I often fantasize about being caught whilst tied up or on a long walk, but if it actually happened you really don't know what the consequences could be. One of the ongoing issues across the forum is keeping safe.
Imagine if a police car had driven by!!!!!!
How would that look on your record, or worse still the local paper.
Play safe
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It seems that advice to play safe did not digest well here...

Jenny.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Thanks a lot guys! Not only did I not get a chance to read his/her post, but it appears you've scared him/her off. :x
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LoRee wrote:Thanks a lot guys! Not only did I not get a chance to read his/her post, but it appears you've scared him/her off. :x
Okay, hold on to your moderator's hat, here's a synopsis:

Essentially, it is dressing up as a slutty schoolgirl, outside, in plain view, bound, blindfolded, with a piece of paper taped to the blouse with "Free blow jobs" written on it. :shock:

And he wasn't scared off. More like pissed off :x because the term "play safe" apparently applies to him too. Or so our members believe.

I can imagine what kind of sermon I would be blessed with if I did something like that and bragged about it here.

Jenny.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Unfortunately you were all right to express your concerns for cdschoolgirl's safety, I think it a terrible shame that he / she took such offense as to remove the story. You will get lectures and knockbacks, were just looking out for each other, thats all - please come back. :cry:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jake

Post by jake »

...You can aqcuire STDs through oral sex?

Or do you need a cut in your mouth?
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

Yes you can get STDs through oral sex but it is much less likely than through penetrative sex (with anal being the most dangerous).

There was a book review in the BBC magazine FOCUS that mentioned the risk of STDs as the reason for the increase in oral sex amongst teenagers in recent years.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

xatm092 wrote:
You can aqcuire STDs through oral sex?
YES you can. The ease of which depends on the disease. Hepatitis being the easiest and HIV the most unlikely, but all are transmittable orally.
Now I know as much unprotected sex as I have engaged in during my life, I know I am DAMNED lucky not to have ever contracted an STD ever! However, I am pretty sure not too many of use get a safety lecture every time we engage in risky behavior, which we all do every time we perform an SB scenario. As much concern as we may have for one another's safety here, I think it behoves us all to guard against becoming "SAFETY NAZIS". Expressing reservations about reckless behavior is one thing, but let us try to refrain from making risk takers who share their adventures with us from feeling criticized or persecuted. I could understand it if this were posted under Selfbondage scenarios or Selfbondage dares because we naturally don't want to advocate or promote excessively unsafe or stupid behavior. But here under true or fictional stories, tales are to be shared. Just because you or I would not do something doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. If that were the case, then this site, forum and all, shouldn't exist.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I thought so.

Now who defines the limit between concern and criticism? Between rational risk taking and reckless endangerment? This smells like one of those things that no matter what side one is on, one is wrong.

My conscience is clear because I did not engage in any ad hominem, i.e. I never attacked him personally (nor did I insult him :wink: ), just expressed my disagreement with his actions.

Jenny.