Kenneled up

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Simonhaidle

Kenneled up

Post by Simonhaidle »

My girl friend, live in for a year and half, and I have a very mild kinky sex life, I wish it would be more. If I had my way, I would serve her hand and foot anyway she wanted without any wants of my own. However, I keep trying to show her the benefits of the lifestyle, I do as much as possible around the house: cooking, cleaning, laundry, lawn and garden, just everything I can to pamper her. I want so much to be her slave. She has no problem with this and occasionally enjoys it, just wish she was a little more demanding, and she knows it.

She knows about my self-bondage history and lets me play when she is away. She allows me to enjoy myself, just as long as it does not interfere with her getting her fair share sex. Since she has discovered the CB-3000 chastity cage, I showed it to her on-line and bought it, you can pretty much guarantee that I am locked up. I get out pretty much once per week for a day or two. The longest she has kept me locked-up is three weeks, afterwards it was three days of constant sex, it was great. She locked me up nine days ago, I am sexually frustrated but doing fine. Together we live on a large piece of property 60 acres. I have owned it for years and spend as much time naked on it as I do clothed.

I have this fetish. If I could be kept like an animal, in a barn, on a chain, in a kennel you know what I am talking about. Several years ago I built myself a small kennel one that is about three foot tall, four foot wide and about six foot long. There is a roof over half of it to shield from sun and rain. The gate has a lock hasp and that is part one of my confinement. The second part is that there is a cable that runs through the kennel then outside the gate about fifty feet were the key to my locked on collar awaits. All of this was made so that I could not stand up, and the kennel was just big enough to lay down in. There are some bushes on the side between the cage and the house. You can’t really see it unless you are on the second floor of the house and look out the kitchen window, this by design and planning.

I had refined my ice melt system to perfection it never once failed. Now you have to understand that I want it to last a long time, days, a weekend is perfect. A five gallon bucket with the gate key frozen in the very bottom. In my deep freeze I would start by freezing about a half a gallon of water in the bottom of the five gallon bucket and then place the key on top the ice that then over the next few days I would add about a gallon of water until I have one large 40 pound block of ice.

The oversized funnel that I made accepts the complete block of ice, I just turn the bucket upside down and the block of ice slides out and into the funnel. This stands outside and above my kennel, no way I can get to it to make it melt faster or assist it in any manner. As the ice melts the water runs down into my metal water dish and eventually the key drops through. Tested and tried a dozens of times or more, never failed.

Enough with the background…

Finally, a weekend to plan and play. My girlfriend was going out of town to a family reunion in two weeks, and as I was not part of the family yet, so I get to stay and play. Get the bucket and ice ready time! The two weeks pasted quick.

Early Saturday morning arrived and I was extremely horny after being locked-up for nine days. She rolled over and kissed me good morning. She had packed her bags the previous night just so she could get up and with minimal effort be out the door after breakfast. She asked what my plans were and I told a little confinement play until the key drops. She smiled and gentle patted my locked up cock and said “don’t you mean double confinement?” I smiled and told her that this would be the first time doing this with my dick locked-up, should be interesting.

A deep loving kiss and she told me to be careful as I walked her to the car. My cock was straining against the cage and my mind was racing a mile a minute, as she drove off. I ran to the computer and checked the weather to make sure it would be nice…mid to upper eighties lows in the lower seventies and only a slight chance of rain tonight.

It took me thirty minutes to get everything was in place. I decided that I would extend the ice melting an undetermined amount of time. I wrapped the large ice funnel in a couple of old blankets and then slid a sleeping bag over the top. This should be interesting I thought. In the past about twenty hours max with these weather conditions, but I essentially made into a cooler so I had no idea how much time I added.

Everything went in its place, ready to go. I checked on the spare house key and it was there, I stripped threw my clothes inside the door and locked it up. Going to the end of my cable run I checked the key to the lock on my collar to make sure it is the right one. Placed the key on the end of the cable got on my hands and knees and lock myself down to it. Step one complete, Step two I get inside, look around and there is my food and water dish everything is here. Pre-last lock jitters hit me and I once again take that last deep breath…click. I am now stuck until the key drops. Suddenly everything becomes very relaxed, no more worries.

The morning passes without anything abnormal. If my dick was not locked-up I would have jacked-off at least twice by now but all I can really do is play with my balls. That still feels good. Sometime after lunch I hear a vehicle pulling up the driveway. I recognize my neighbor from down the road, he rings the backdoor bell and looked around. He goes out to the barn and called my name but believing that I was not there he got in his truck and drove away. I held my breath and did not let it out until he was out the drive. Not thirty minute later another vehicle pulls up and this one I did not recognize a lady gets out sets a package next to the back door and leaves. As she backs around I see a US Mail sticker on her tailgate. She does not even look around and drives off. That was the first time that has ever happened and it happened twice in one afternoon. Normally I can go days without a visitor, not today.

I can tell the blankets have slowed the melt down considerably as I drink out of my bowl. On one hand I absolutely love this isolation and confinement however this time I can not jack-off and no matter how much I try I can’t get a good enough sensation going on inside this cage to bring myself to orgasm. It is becoming quite frustrating because I am not sure how many times I would have jacked off toady, if I was not locked up. Getting comfortable was not a big problem, I can stretch out on the slab of concrete and soak up what sun of the day is left. I am even able to get some sleep until the fly’s become active and start to bite. They always do this right before a rain, cloud cover has started to increase considerably and the unmistaken sound of thunder was off in the distance. Now this will be the first time I was out here in a storm so it should be interesting.

It rained, and rained hard all night and the temperature dropped, it was just to the point of being uncomfortable. In the morning I felt the sun on my bare skin as it came through the trees, it was a welcome feeling from the rain most of the night. I did notice that my water dish was full of water but I was not sure if it came from my ice block or if it came from the rain. I drank it all down and watched the end of the pipe and no water was dripping out. I was afraid that the key somehow got stuck inside. It was several hours later that it started to drip again.

All day Sunday I just napped and swatted flies and wished I could jack-off. I was getting more and more desperate for and orgasm. As evening started to fall but no key did I kept hoping that as soon as my girlfriend gets home she’ll release me and I’ll have my dick buried in her just a couple of minutes later. That was all that was on my mind right now.

I saw the lights bouncing off the front of the barn then heard the unmistaken sounds of her car coming up the driveway. I started whimper as she pulls into the garage and the door closes behind her. I see lights come on and could follow her around the house from room to room. About fifteen minutes later she comes out and see’s me still in my kennel. I am so very glade to she her, when she looks down at me she ask how long have I been here, then why. After I tell her about my weekend and she just smiles. She starts walking away and says she’ll be right back. I know she is going to get the back up key to the kennel. When she returns she pulls out my empty food dish and scrapes what looks like table scraps into it, then shoves it back under the kennel fence, then tells me it is from the reunion. I ask if she going to let me out, her reply? Has the key dropped yet? Besides after her long drive home and she was tired and not feeling well and that sex was not on her mind and a good nights sleep was. I get to stay out here until morning or until my key dropped. On her way to the house she went down to the end of the cable and picked up the key to my collar. Sticking it in her pocket and says “good night doggie boy, I need a good nights sleep, so no barking.”

As she gets to the garage door I hear her say that she’ll call in sick for me tomorrow if the key has not dropped by seven am. I am so in love with her, I want to just…bark…Woof
s661055

Post by s661055 »

Very nice story..

have also wanted to try a confinement in a kennel..
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Isn't love wonderful? Puppy love in this case... :wink:

And others just want to play with My Little Pony... :D

While pussy watches intently from the window sill... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Nice story :)

Not sure I would be patient enough to last that long... actually I know I wouldn't last that long.

I look forward to reading about your next extended stay in the kennel :wink:
Nightguy

Post by Nightguy »

So when did the key drop?
Simonhaidle

Drpping keys

Post by Simonhaidle »

The key dropped a couple of hours later, but it still did not allow to jack off. Simon