new cd looking for a humiliating dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
cdschoolgirl

new cd looking for a humiliating dare

Post by cdschoolgirl »

okay so i am new and it would be great if someone could give me a dare cuz it is so much more fun when someone tells you what to wear, if i should walk outside dressed or bound or even if i should tie myself in the open for people to see. reply back please
it isn't fun unless you are seen
lilreichel88

Post by lilreichel88 »

what stuff do you have for self-bondage?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Put your release key in your mailbox outside, or in some visible location in the front yard, while it is still daylight, and then go inside and tie yourself up in your finest feminine clothes.

You have two choices: get impatient and go out while it is still light, or even after dark and the street is still busy. Or wait it out and go outside only when it's dark and less busy on the street.

In any case, you'll be nervous as hell, even on a deserted street. You might even miss the sound of the car coming around the corner because of the pounding of your pulse in your ears. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

I always find my sense of hearing triples if theres a chance of getting caught, you seem to hear everything
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Bound&Helpless wrote:I always find my sense of hearing triples if theres a chance of getting caught, you seem to hear everything
Including some things that aren't there... :shock:

Mind games, my friend. Messing with people's brains to get them freaked out even before they get there. :twisted:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:.....tie yourself up in your finest feminine clothes.
make sure you wear metal stiletto heels.

they will sound like thunder cracks in your ears.
:twisted: :twisted:

like jenny said. it's all mind games.
:P :P :P
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:.....tie yourself up in your finest feminine clothes.
make sure you wear metal stiletto heels.

they will sound like thunder cracks in your ears.
:twisted: :twisted:

like jenny said. it's all mind games.
:P :P :P
I like your evil streak... :twisted:

Jenny.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Bound&Helpless wrote:I always find my sense of hearing triples if theres a chance of getting caught, you seem to hear everything
That is so true! But for those of us who enjoy the risk of being caught or to be seen, this is great :wink:

If I go out (shopping for example) with feminine clothing under my male clothes and put a barely visible clear lip gloss, I get the impression that everyone is looking at me in a strange way. This makes me feel more nervous, or "aware"... which only increases the pleasure :)

It seems like when I'm not "dressed" that nobody notices me that much. One time I did a test: I brainwashed myself (I have a dirty mind so it needs to be washed sometimes lol) to imagine I was wearing a very bright and shinny lipstick. To help, I put on a very normal everyday chapstick. One I was sure nobody could notice. And to my surprise, I found that I got the same impression that everyone noticed my lips, as if I was in a real scenario.
cdschoolgirl

Post by cdschoolgirl »

thank you all so much i would do the mail box thing if it was in my yard not on my house. i am honestly willing to actually walk a little ways outside if anyone has any ides for that. but on to what i have. i have a lot of feminine clothes but i usually arrange it into outfits like the traditional schoolgirl (little red skirt white top white knee highs with mary janes) or i do a goth schoolgirl (black and pink plaid skirt tight black top with fishnet gloves knee high fishnets and black 4 in stilletos) those ar my favorite. i also have a butt plug small dildo hand cuffs ankle cuffs i made myself a ball gag lots of rope and a posture collar i wear most of the time just in case i am confronted i look like a woman cuz they can't see my adams apple
lilreichel88

Post by lilreichel88 »

Ok how about this for a dare...

Take the key and tie it to a tree or sign down the road a little ways.

Then dress up in your traditional schoolgirl outfit but for your feet make sure it is something with a good High Heel. Tie your feet together with some rope but very leave about a foot inbetween your feet so you can walk with at a slow pace. Put on your posture collar with an addition. Add a small jingle bell to either the collar or anything else on you. Now when you walk the bell will ring sightly. Insert plug and gag. Once that is all done lock your hands behind your back and go get your key.

Make sure you don't lock yourself out of your house, or you can lock yourself out and have to get someone else to let you in while finding you dressed as a schoolgirl.

Happy Walk :D
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

cdschoolgirl wrote:a posture collar i wear most of the time just in case i am confronted i look like a woman cuz they can't see my adams apple
Common misconception: The "adam's apple" is strictly a male secondary sexual trait.

This idea had never even occured to me until someone pointed out that it was a pretty visual indication of sex, to which I replied "Eh? Since when?".

After a little research I found the following:

The adam's apple is formed by the joint of two pieces of cartilige in the throat.
It develops during puberty, triggered by testosterone, but while everyone has one, how pronounced they are varies.

While they are more common in men, women can also have pronounced adam's apples, they simply rarer.
You've all seen them, just never though of it. They can actually look kinda sexy.

Examples:
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Meg Ryan
  • Jeri Ryan
  • Francesca Neri
Read this for more info :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Right on all four counts. On close inspection of any photos with the right illumination, they are clearly visible.

And I have seen some men with smaller ones than the four women listed.

Jenny.
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Quite a lot of men don't have one at all.

I really hadn't paid that much attention til someone pointed it out (since I have a noticeable adam's apple myself), but it does make an interesting investigation heh.
cdschoolgirl

Post by cdschoolgirl »

thank you all so much it was the most fun i have had in a long time. it was kinda snowy out too so all the cars that drove by had to notice me i had to walk almost 2oo yards to get to the stop sign i taped the key too and it was broad daylight... i got a couple of honks and a whistle
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdschoolgirl wrote:thank you all so much it was the most fun i have had in a long time. it was kinda snowy out too so all the cars that drove by had to notice me i had to walk almost 2oo yards to get to the stop sign i taped the key too and it was broad daylight... i got a couple of honks and a whistle
That is so cool! 8)

Way to go, cdschoolgirl!

Jenny.