high heeled dares...?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Stilettogenie

high heeled dares...?

Post by Stilettogenie »

any of you "chicks" have any dares for me and my uncomfortable shoes come out and let us know
nikkyinheels

Re: high heeled dares...?

Post by nikkyinheels »

Stilettogenie wrote:any of you "chicks" have any dares for me and my uncomfortable shoes come out and let us know
http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1148

Walk to your release with something like that ;)
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

Can you lock your shoes on? If so, first thing in the morning, place the keys outside somewhere you could be seen, lock on your shoes, lock up your clothes and now you have to wait for nightfall to get your keys, or give the neighbors a treat. 10 or 12 hours in uncomfortable heels, yummy.
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

Got a treadmill??? I love to strap on my heels and go for a long mile walk on my treadmill. Also, if your a man tie your balls to the handle so you can only slow down so much. speed up for fun but be careful. if you feel real comfy with the situation tie hands behind back so you cant slow the treadmill down. and walk till you cant anymore. feel unsure its easy to step to the side like you normally would. HAVE FUN!!!
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

selfbondagelovr wrote:Got a treadmill??? I love to strap on my heels and go for a long mile walk on my treadmill. Also, if your a man tie your balls to the handle so you can only slow down so much. speed up for fun but be careful. if you feel real comfy with the situation tie hands behind back so you cant slow the treadmill down. and walk till you cant anymore. feel unsure its easy to step to the side like you normally would. HAVE FUN!!!
I just did this one. My balls were tied via a bungy cord to the handle bars and my 4" heels were locked on. I had leather culfs on that I had behind my back. I worked the treadmill uptp 3 mph in the highest incline I could get. I did it for 10 minutes. My balls are sour and my leggs hurt. I also did it in my rubber dress, and I put all the keys outside in the mail box. It's night now so I wasn't to worried about getting the keys, until I got caught by the motion detector lites. 1 at teh front door, and one for the driveway. I think the neighbors got a good look and a treat. The best part I think was me struggling to get the keys out of the mailbox. And I was getting more excited by the minute! Man rubber sure is clingy!
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

good for you did you like the scenario. i must of done it a zillion times now i did modifiy it so i wouldnt LOSE my balls but used a "zipper" you know clothes pins with a string to pull them off my balls it was great i went for the full 2 hours and had sore muscles i neve knew i had.