Prostate Massage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
huve

Prostate Massage

Post by huve »

Hi everyone.

This is a topic I don't think has been extensively discussed here, I am curious to know if anyone has heard anything or has had any experience with this in the course of self bondage. I am fully aware that it is something that is routinely done in a couple where the recepient is in chastity and the dom/domme wished to milk without causing orgasm (which has health benefits I hear). However I am very curious to know if it can be implimented into any sort of SB, perhaps where a devie, an Aneros for eample, is inserted and the user tied in such a way that during the scenario it is massanged and will be milked.

I do not know fully how these things work but am aware that they can do their magic whilst walking, could it be used in a hobble scenario.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone. I think this could be used for long term bondage.
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

Milking as you refer to it as requires the prostate being massaged, and since most of the time your hands are bound in self bondage, this would be highly difficult to achieve.

I suppose that if you was in the "riding the chair" scenario on annas website long enough, then it would be possible.

I have never attemted to experience prostate milking so unsure on how long it takes etc
icebound

Post by icebound »

If your partner is skilled, it doesnt take long or it can be a torturous drawn out process :twisted: Oh wait, I guess either one is good
sissymaidcindy

Post by sissymaidcindy »

I get the feeling mine is being massaged to some extent when I walk around with a plug inserted. A certain amount of leakage into my diaper seems to confirm this.

Since this is a very interesting feeling, I have just purchased a curved "Rear Ender" style plug in hopes that it will increase the sensations. I haven't yet had a chance to try it though.

*curtsy*
jake

Post by jake »

Yeah, a vibrating butt plug does a little bit of prostate massaging on its own. :wink:
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

Hmm, will have to go buy a vibrating buttplug now, just to give it a test
abs2cit

Post by abs2cit »

The (other) good thing with prostate massage is that you'll be able to taste your own cum, without loosing the interest (ejaculation but no orgasm...). This could be involved in some scénarios (like tubing, pumps or whatever...)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I figured it was gona get around to spelling it out...
And now we wait for the details...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jmfrice

hogtie

Post by jmfrice »

in a nice hog tie you can use a long handled prostae massager with your hands, massaging it nice while tied up for a while
secretlywearingpanties

Has anybody heard of Aneros?

Post by secretlywearingpanties »

I have been very interested in how to massage my prostate hands free. In my searches, it appears that aneros makes one that causes 'mind-bending' hands free orgasms. Does anybody have one of their products? Is it really as great as they claim? Their site is www dot aneros dot com.
soleus

Post by soleus »

I've got one, but I haven't (yet, at least) managed to make it work handsfree for me. It does make for a whole lot more ejaculating when I orgasm, though (you could say it was a "long drawn-out process", ahem)
wheels

Post by wheels »

Prostate massage has become an art with me. I started with an aneros, which doesn't work very good, and graduated to several other toys oover the years. The curved ones are best because they hit the prostate when inserted p the butt. Njoy makes a curved stainless butt plug with a big egg shaped ball and a nice narrow tappered to 3/8" handle on the other end. They come in 2 sizes 1 1/4 & 1 1/2". I have both sizes. The large weighs 3/4 lb and the small 1/2 lb for an extra full feeling. They stay in very well and can give a totally mind blowing orgasm by doing keggles. I've worn mine while shopping. They are great for hands free bondage. For hands on prostate massage the best tool I've found is the Wand, also by Njoy. It is large 10" curved stainless wand with a 1" ball on one end and a 1 1/2" ball on the other end. It weighs a hefty 1 3/4 lbs. so will fill your ass or cunt to the top. This thing gives me the most spectactular orgasm I have ever experienced and is by far my favorite. These toys all come in a very nice black vinyl covered box lined with red satin. I got mine from Extreme Restraints.