What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bdsmaddict

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

Post by bdsmaddict »

kinbaku wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 15:40
bdsmaddict wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 15:17 Hooked ... with 2x DG-Lab Coyote, ... max intensity at 180, vidstream to public and it was wild. Within minutes I was jumping and screaming in pain. By the end of the day i was a drooling, sweating and crying mess.
I believe you. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Not the entirety of the 12 hours. The DG Lab runs for 2 hours at that intensity before it gets of battery.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 09:40 Not the entirety of the 12 hours. The DG Lab runs for 2 hours at that intensity before it gets of battery.
Instead of going to xtoys.app, you can also install the new version of DG-lab V3.0.8 Beta (I also kept the old version so that I can still switch between the two). A strength of 90 feels like a strength of 200 in the old version, especially with certain waves that you can choose on channel A and B.
Recently I did a 3 hour session at a strength of 100 and I still had battery left.

An interesting version that you can do with 2 DG-labs is to use them separately: immediately when one DG-lab battery runs out, you simply exchange the plugs with the 2nd DG-lab, after which you can charge the first while the 2nd is running.
Please note: the DG-lab provides less strength at the end of the battery, so it will be a surprise if the second one stimulates you at full strength. :shock:
Particularly because you have been without stimulation for a little while.
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

kinbaku wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 16:45
bdsmaddict wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 09:40 Not the entirety of the 12 hours. The DG Lab runs for 2 hours at that intensity before it gets of battery.
Instead of going to xtoys.app, you can also install the new version of DG-lab V3.0.8 Beta (I also kept the old version so that I can still switch between the two). A strength of 90 feels like a strength of 200 in the old version, especially with certain waves that you can choose on channel A and B.
Recently I did a 3 hour session at a strength of 100 and I still had battery left.

An interesting version that you can do with 2 DG-labs is to use them separately: immediately when one DG-lab battery runs out, you simply exchange the plugs with the 2nd DG-lab, after which you can charge the first while the 2nd is running.
Please note: the DG-lab provides less strength at the end of the battery, so it will be a surprise if the second one stimulates you at full strength. :shock:
Particularly because you have been without stimulation for a little while.
I used the old version dg lab app when I first bought the unit but quickly got bored with it. The appeal of having someone to shock you xtoys really spice things up because you wouldn’t know when the next shock comes and at what intensity.
Waiting for the version 3 unit to release so I can get 2 of them and have the 2 current one I have as back up units. Hard for me to use them separately cuz I’m a sucker for pain 🤣
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 17:14 I used the old version dg lab app when I first bought the unit but quickly got bored with it. The appeal of having someone to shock you xtoys really spice things up because you wouldn’t know when the next shock comes and at what intensity.
Waiting for the version 3 unit to release so I can get 2 of them and have the 2 current one I have as back up units. Hard for me to use them separately cuz I’m a sucker for pain 🤣
You can already now load the V3.0.8 Beta on your mobile phone.
It has a lot of possibilities:
choosing which waves for channel A and which for channel B should be alternated, in which period;
how long each signal should be enabled or disabled during random periods between 2 boundaries;
use the AI to increase the strength (0-50) in random periods between 2 limits and also vary the strength (0-30) between random periods.

That makes it seem like you are a victim of a robot that randomly stimulates you without you knowing what is coming, just like by xtoys.app. :mrgreen:

While I used to start with a strength of 50 to be sure to feel something with the old version, it is now always a surprise when it is already strongly felt with a strength of 10 after the time setting of each channel when the stimulation should start.

With some waves in the new version being in pain is guaranteed with a strength above 120. :twisted: :rofl:
bdsmaddict

Post by bdsmaddict »

kinbaku wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 17:41
bdsmaddict wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 17:14 I used the old version dg lab app when I first bought the unit but quickly got bored with it. The appeal of having someone to shock you xtoys really spice things up because you wouldn’t know when the next shock comes and at what intensity.
You can already now load the V3.0.8 Beta on your mobile phone.
It has a lot of possibilities:
choosing which waves for channel A and which for channel B should be alternated, in which period;
how long each signal should be enabled or disabled during random periods between 2 boundaries;
use the AI to increase the strength (0-50) in random periods between 2 limits and also vary the strength (0-30) between random periods.

That makes it seem like you are a victim of a robot that randomly stimulates you without you knowing what is coming, just like by xtoys.app. :mrgreen:

While I used to start with a strength of 50 to be sure to feel something with the old version, it is now always a surprise when it is already strongly felt with a strength of 10 after the time setting of each channel when the stimulation should start.

With some waves in the new version being in pain is guaranteed with a strength above 120. :twisted: :rofl:
Ooo nice. Just downloaded it, gonna give it a try the next time I do sb. Noticed that while the old one has its max intensity at 276, the v3 has it at 200. Perhaps that could be why it feels stronger with a lower setting
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bdsmaddict wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 18:22 Noticed that while the old one has its max intensity at 276, the v3 has it at 200. Perhaps that could be why it feels stronger with a lower setting
Yes, with the old version I once did strength 250, with the new version I barely reached strength 140. :whip: :rofl:

You can click on the wave shapes separately, for both channel A and channel B. It will then vary between the selected shapes. I usually set them to vary randomly so that I definitely don't know which one will be next. :mrgreen:
And because you can choose different waveforms for A and B, you can vary almost endlessly (16!x16!= 4.378*10^26 options).
Bananus333

Post by Bananus333 »

Hi, at the moment I'm doing a slight SB walk. I've put in a butt plug (one with a loose ball inside so that it trembles slightly when moving), and a full leather harness, including cock ring and ass strap. Then I donned my latex shorts after which a spandex jumpsuit. Then leather wrist cuffs, then normal jogging pants and a sweater. The sweater has no zipper but a long pocket in front.

I set out for a walk. There is no way of removing anything before being back home. Goals I set out for myself: walk of at least 10km. At the end of the walk, almost at home, there is a bakery where I have to buy the bread for the next meal. If I walk too slowly I'll miss the opening hours and I'll skip the next meal as punishment. Same, no meal, if I do less than 10km.

I've just left the built-up region of the town. Now I'll connect the wrist cuffs through the sweater front pocket.
Bananus333

Post by Bananus333 »

Update. Was in time at the bakery, but at home II saw that the walk I did was only 9km. No lunch for me... :oops:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Just finished another Self-Bondage session with my pneumatic parts on my cot and a new E-Stim Systems 2B control script. Everything was great until the 2B control program had an error that halted the program on the last line of the stimulation script. This last line was 1 second delay before the stimulation kill command. There was supposed to be 1 second of Continuous pattern in HIGH power mode at 80% intensity on channel A. Instead, it kept going for about another 25 minutes until my timer ended and I had a hand available to shut off the 2B power switch.

During my inspection of the computer, I found that the last line of the script was “1K” instead of “1 K” and that typo caused the control program to crash. Guess I have to add creating a new control program to my To-Do list.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Riddle wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 10:43 …Instead, it kept going for about another 25 minutes until my timer ended and I had a hand available to shut off the 2B power switch.

During my inspection of the computer, I found that the last line of the script was “1K” instead of “1 K” and that typo caused the control program to crash. Guess I have to add creating a new control program to my To-Do list.
This experience is an example of a Self-Bondage session where the necessary emergency release would have been useful. Ordered the parts from Amazon on the 6th (4 days prior to the above SB session). Unfortunately, the critical hand valves were shipped out from China and the shipping update on the 9th shows they arrived in the US late night on the 9th. This is still the most current shipping status shown.

Thankfully, the extended electroshock had zero lasting physical effects to the affected body area. It definitely created a significant change in mindset for testing Self-Bondage elements.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hi all.
I am currently 2 hours into an 8 hour session that has been tasked to me by my Chaster (online chastity locks app) keyholder (17 days in my cobra chastity cage with 79 days still on the clock.....loving it so far!!). I'm in locked padded wrist and ankle restraints, each pair of restraints shackled together with a chain providing 25cm distance between each cuff. My ankles are locked to the end of the bed with a 1m chain secured with a digital timer padlock.The keys for the cuffs are out of reach, with my emergency release being EMT shears that would have to cut through the straps of the cuffs. Having a Chaster keyholder who is also into bondage, means that I am being given some great selfbondage tasks as part of my lock experience. Happy days!!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

hogfan-sub wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 01:58 Having a Chaster keyholder who is also into bondage, means that I am being given some great selfbondage tasks as part of my lock experience. Happy days!!! :D
Yesterday's appointed task was to spend the remainder of the day with hands and feet chained. Due to lifestyle etc, all my SB takes place well into the evening/night, so after just a couple of hours chained, I felt that I owed the task some more.

I ran a chain through my locked padded wrist and ankle cuffs with my arms at back and secured it with a timer padlock that I had set for 30 mins. I pressed the start button and commenced enjoying my hogtie which had enough give so as to be restrictive but reasonably comfortable. The feeling of being at the mercy of a secured timer lock is a new and quite wonderful experience for me. Eventually I drifted into a semi-sleep/subspace.

After some time, the growing ache in my shoulders told me that something might be wrong and that I had been bound for more than 30 minutes. I had EMT shears on the bed with me, so no panic set in but I did not want to cut my new (and lovely!) cuffs. So, I grabbed the timer lock and twisted my head as best I could to try and get a look at the lock. I hit the backlight button, and just saw the timer begin a countdown from 30 minutes....I obviously did not press the button hard enough to begin!!

Resigned to another 30 minutes, I relaxed back into my hogtie. A surprising (and totally unexpected) wave of dry orgasm pulsed through me; this is an incredibly rare but utterly wonderful sensation I can have and it lasts for much longer than a full orgasm and with no refraction at all. Eventually I heard the timer lock release and looked at the time; I had been hogtied for two hours!! I got out of the hogtie but left my wrists and ankles chained together and drifted into a blissful sleep.

You know; the older I get, the more grateful I become for having this utterly wonderful kink in my life :twisted: :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got done spending some time in my vacuum sleepsack. i used my single stage vacuum pump to have it vacuum TIGHT to my body. so much so that i still have lines on my arms and legs from where it was pinching a bit. my leg actually got a couple blisters from when i was struggling in it, but they will heal. i think i was in it for about 3 hours or so.

i used a motion sensor to have it activate and then be on for one minute every time i moved, and it would stay on as long as i was still moving. i decided i wanted it to stay on for a while longer though, so i managed to get to it and switch it to 30 minutes with my mouth. then it fell to the ground and the batteries fell out. i thought it would turn off after 30 minutes, but it stayed on, so the sensor must tell the outlet switch to turn off. i had it hooked to a countdown timer as well as a definitive shut off after 3.25 hours.

after a while i wanted out so i managed to get to the vacuum pump and hit the switch with my chin to shut it off. i was stuck for probably another hour or so after that. i also really had to pee, so while i was standing in the vac sac, i let it all flow out. it was really warm and there was a lot of it, enough that it was sloshing around in my rubber cocoon. thankfully, it also helped to lubricate my arms enough to slide out of the internal sleeves and escape was soon after.

i just got out of the shower and am letting the sleepsack dry. it was a very fun session! EDIT: forgot to mention i came twice while i was squirming around in my vacuum sack. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

had some time to kill while i waited for my dad to bring home pizza from town, so i set my kitchen safe for 30 minutes and locked myself in a spread eagle on my bed. after 30 minutes, i heard the k-safe onlock so i could get to the keys if i wanted to, but i wanted to stay bound till he got home. wasnt long, maybe 5-10 minutes after and i heard him pulling in the driveway, so i released myself, got dressed and enjoyed some awesome pizza!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!