Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Blacky

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... It can't be that the restraints slide up or down the slots.
I think that that is exactly what it does.
If you take a closer look at the last photo, especially at the victims left hand (her left, not ours) you can find two details:
a) There is a pair of parallel vertical slots in the table over her hand and
b) The outline of the strap tied around her wrist is tearshaped with the tip pointing into the inner slot.

I believe that there is some sort of slide guided by the outer vertical slots. These are probably connected with a horizontal bar, that can be pulled up by turning the wheel at the head of the table.
Provided that the straps are also connected to either the sliding pieces or the bar itself you end up with a completed rack.
Attaching the straps to the slides/sleighs would pretty much ensure that the loops don't get tighter without pulling the wrists up, too.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I still want to see how it works as a stretching table. Does the middle expand? It can't be that the restraints slide up or down the slots. Hopefully someone can link to a copy of the video, or PM me so I can see it. It was a 2004 Jim Weathers Bondage Cafe, sure that the one in black is Christina Carter.
I'll get the rest of the pics up when I get home, maybe search my library for the full shoot, or at least the parts I have.
https://www.bondagecafe.com/updates/wmb ... ter-5.html is the one with the rack.
One possible solution is with a bolt that can move up and down along a screw that is turned by the red wheel.
Rackbolt.jpg
When you turn the red wheel, the wooden block goes up and down through the bolt along the 2 guide rods, taking the red handcuffs with the wooden block. You can also make a guide on either side of the table instead of the rods, just like with a drawer.

An other: https://web.archive.org/web/20180304014 ... ondage-bed, not the same, but to make and with many possibilities: you can make it to your own sizes and different bindings, you can also use it with a pole, you can block it with electromagnets (see: https://web.archive.org/web/20180224162 ... ontroller/ , once put the mattress on it and it's a normal bed again.

For educational purposes only of course. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: For educational purposes only of course. :rofl:
Good. I think I remember reading about some draconian law from the 1800s that made it illegal to build, use, or even possess these machines. Obviously long forgotten, some new ones have been made, but are probably for kinky purposes only.
My design might have had the table split in 2, with 2 nuts, 1 left hand thread, 1 right hand and turning the wheel would spread the table halves apart.
There many ways to do this, I mean a hydraulic fork lift could do it, 2 cars driven in opposite directions could, but the best way I think to get the (sort of) desired result is using a ratcheting crank reel with the chains or ropes connected to the wrist or ankle shackles.
The reason this method of torture was banned is because since everyone would say anything to be freed from it, the interrogations where unreliable. As is with most brutal torture.
Found some more of those pix, get those up later. Still know I don't have the complete set, as I can remember one of the pictures I have not found. The person requesting them will not be expecting them until later.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

wmbc21525e.jpg
wmbc21531e.jpg
wmbc21548e.jpg
wmbc21549c.jpg
wmbc21549c.jpg (6.02 KiB) Viewed 763 times
wmbc21556e.jpg
Those last pics are going to be tough. Maybe if I have time, but no promises.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: Can I say ladies first then?
Why, of course you can! Step right up!
Lisahs3 wrote:but I could not get that out of my mind and I've had two business meetings this morning already.
So hard to concentrate
It has been said that working from home can bring all sorts of new distractions into the "workplace".

I don't believe this case was under consideration.... :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:2 cars driven in opposite directions could
That's only for pulling apart two intermeshed phone books. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh Jenny! How could I refuse.
Climbing up onto the table now.

Working from home does have its challenges but as a modern woman I take them in my stride.

Lisa
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Bound Whore wrote:
Onixpected wrote: The table thing seems the same one from my pic. I only have the video from my pic tho. I don't know the video where that gif comes from, but I would be very happy to know :roll:
Don't know the exact video, but it's most definetly from bondagecafe.com.
This is such a table.
If it don't work: copy the https://nl.spankbang.com/35v72/video/curious+obsession in your address bar of your browser. (With Firefox I get an error that it is not possible to start it from another website).

Or click on the 2nd link :facepalm: :mrgreen:
I think I had posted the "Curious Obsession" table before! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&start=210#p97781
Such a great table that I wish it was buildable :mrgreen:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Also, I envy those tables so much! They seem the perfect bondage furniture. I want one so bad
Seems to be a simple rectangular box, made of a sturdy wood. A drill and a jigsaw make those slots easily. The straps look like seat belts or something like it.

Must be one heck of a ride... 8)

Jenny.
How about one with airbags?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
What does that remote do? What about the wheel?
I bet the remote triggers a well placed vibrator or butt plug :twisted:

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:the wheel to pull the straps up around the wrists like a medieval wheel
Yup, that's a rack, updated.
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh my goodness! I would love to try this.
The line for that is over there :arrow: ______________________________ :D :) :o :wink: :P :| :D :) 8) 8)

I could have fun as either the stretcher or the stretchee. 8)

(I suspect many of you would want me at the controls... :hi: )

Jenny.
And another one joins the line :hi: I'm all about to be the stretchee, feel free to keep the controller for yourself :P :rofl:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:I think I had posted the "Curious Obsession" table before! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&start=210#p97781
Yes, must have found it through you. Saved directly to my hard drive for building this if I ever win the lottery. :wink:
I'll join you in line for Jenny's treatment on Shannon's stretching table. :drool:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I wonder if actually someone was just under the table out of sight when she slipped her writs into the straps and they pulled tight.
I prefer the fantasy though having a table like that in my under used guest room would be sooooooo much more fun.
You can even buy wallpaper that looks like brick too for that dungeon look lol. I still quite like my butterfly wallpaper though. Mine could be a cute girlie style dungeon :rofl:

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:I think I had posted the "Curious Obsession" table before! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&start=210#p97781
Yes, must have found it through you. Saved directly to my hard drive for building this if I ever win the lottery. :wink:
I'll join you in line for Jenny's treatment on Shannon's stretching table. :drool:
Is there a line for operating the table when its Jenny's turn? She did say she would like to try it.

hmm....

Ladies first! :rofl:

Lisa
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Is there a line for operating the table when its Jenny's turn? She did say she would like to try it.

hmm....

Lisa
Of course. She may even go first. I will treat her pleasantly (because I'm too scared what she wants to do with me afterwards if I lie on it :facepalm: ).

PS: you can always make that bondage bed (second and third link) for your guest room.
Shannon SteelSlave

If this talk of racks goes on much longer, I may have to start a thread in Safety, just to exercise the mind.
I love the idea, but the reality is never good. In old days, whether the victim climbed onto or were carried onto a rack, seldom climbed down and walked away.
As a BDSM exercise, I feel you would enjoy a maxed out (not stretched beyond natural limits) spread eagle. Gets uncomfortable after a while, but has no lasting side effects. Pulled to max straight should only be done by naturally reaching your arms and legs out, and having the restraints placed there, no more pulling. Your natural inclination to flex will provide enough "stretch" torment.
Be safe.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If this talk of racks goes on much longer, I may have to start a thread in Safety, just to exercise the mind.
I love the idea, but the reality is never good. In old days, whether the victim climbed onto or were carried onto a rack, seldom climbed down and walked away.
As a BDSM exercise, I feel you would enjoy a maxed out (not stretched beyond natural limits) spread eagle. Gets uncomfortable after a while, but has no lasting side effects. Pulled to max straight should only be done by naturally reaching your arms and legs out, and having the restraints placed there, no more pulling. Your natural inclination to flex will provide enough "stretch" torment.
Be safe.
Very true. And as befits any (self-)bondage: first warm up your muscles with a few exercises.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Lisahs3 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:

hmm....

Lisa
As kinbaku said, she can go first at will. Everyone will get its time :rofl:
kinbaku wrote: Of course. She may even go first. I will treat her pleasantly (because I'm too scared what she wants to do with me afterwards if I lie on it :facepalm: ).
Does that even influence? :rofl: