Where can I buy one of these gags - UK?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
setvie

Where can I buy one of these gags - UK?

Post by setvie »

Hi. Where can I buy one of these gags in the UK? If it's not possible can I get one shipped cheap from an International seller?

kate

Post by kate »

that looks made rather than bought to me.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That looks like a DIY job to me. A variation on the bit gag. I doubt that it is sold in any store. You could probably build this in about a half hour and it will cost you only a couple of dollars/pounds/euros instead of 20 or 50 if it is sold commercially. Materials:

- 1 foam or rubber ball, drilled through (maybe with a sharp apple corer?)
- 1 short wooden dowel, 1/2 to 1 inch diameter
- 2 screw eyes
- 2 items to hook a strap, a chain or rope or whatever to the screw eyes, either quick links, or secure hooks or something like that.
- Your favorite binding medium, rope, chain, strap, etc.

And you could probably make it even more interesting by adding more straps (under chin, over head, etc.) to secure it even more tightly to the victim's head. :twisted:

I'm jealous of her... she looks like she's having way too much fun! :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
huve

Post by huve »

looks great
setvie

Post by setvie »

Thanks for the replies! There used to be a guy on ebay who used to sell them. I'm gonna have a go at DIY but if anyone finds out where I could buy one I'd still appreciate the info.

I'm also interested in this gag

setvie

Post by setvie »

Hi. The reason why I'm interested in these types of gags is I like the ball gag style but have found that normal ball gags chaff the sides of my mouth or I'm able to spit them out. I like gags to be REALLY effective and don't want to be able to spit them out.
If it's not possible to buy either of these, could someone recommend a really good gag that is extremely effective? I've been using tape wrap-around so far!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Um, I see no picture?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

yup, you can "spit" out or remove ballgags if they ain't fastened tight enuff, or the Ø of the ball is too small for your mouth.

the combination bit/ball-gag could be spit out too, if not tightened fast enuff.

you don't need the clearplastic-harnessgag you showed. any good harness
gag will do. like those here:

http://www.affordable-leather.co.uk/cat ... -Gags.html
*look @ gag # 6 & 9*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The ones with the wide mouth cover are impossible to spit out. And as ponylady says, if you can spit out a ballgag, it's probably because it hasn't been tightened enough.

The clear plastic is interesting because it gives a nice clear view of what's going on under there (drool, smudged lipstick... 8) ), though sometimes just the eyes are enough to show what's going on in the poor victim's mind... :twisted: :twisted:

I probably could DIY that one too... Cheap materials, and the rivets are commonly available for leather work. I'll have to check my fabric store next time I have a go-round there. I'm due - I need fabric for my next corset project!

Jenny.
setvie

Post by setvie »

bound_jenny wrote:The ones with the wide mouth cover are impossible to spit out.

Jenny.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean by this one. Do you have any pictures?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

setvie wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:The ones with the wide mouth cover are impossible to spit out.

Jenny.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean by this one. Do you have any pictures?
You can check out any of the online BDSM toy stores. They'll have plenty of pictures. In any case, the clear plastic one is an example. Another example would be one with a big rectangular piece of leather over the mouth.

Still, if the gag is not secured properly, you'll be able to spit it out. That kind of spoils the whole bondage thing.

Jenny.
Michelle

Re: Where can I buy one of these gags - UK?

Post by Michelle »

setvie wrote:Hi. Where can I buy one of these gags in the UK?
As others posted, this one seems very easy to make. Get the rubber ball at a pet store, and the rest (2 eyelets, piece of 1/2 inch wooden rod and chain, rope or other to tie it around the neck) at a hardware store.
If you don't have power tools just ask a friend (part of this scenario is that you will have to figure out a way to ask this without anyone knowing what it's really for...) to use a forstner bit or similar to drive a 1/2 inch hole and glue the wooden rod inside.

Personally, I would love to try a Jennings gag. I never had the chance of trying one yet :cry:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I like that clear gag, a lot....
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

take a look at the attached pic, this is a print screen that has been cropped, i cant see no gag there or any links.. whats going on here?

setvie

Post by setvie »

Bound&Helpless wrote:take a look at the attached pic, this is a print screen that has been cropped, i cant see no gag there or any links.. whats going on here?

Hi. The images are definitely there! What browser are you using?