Day and night

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bound_jenny

Day and night

Post by bound_jenny »

Christmas holidays for me last from December 21st to January 2nd this year, so I am indulging and experimenting a bit more these days.

Normally, when I get into a hogtie, it's the original Super Hogtie on one of the linked sites. I use a belt looped around the insteps of my heels and up around my ankles instead of a rope. I like the feel of the ropes, the way my legs are bound solidly together, and the shoulder coil really pins my arms much more than a basic hogtie does. Not only that, but it makes my breasts bulge out impressively. It also makes rolling over onto my side much harder. When I do this fully dressed, I sometimes like to open my blouse then my front-closing bra to add some spice to the scene.

Yesterday, I decided to add the optional cinch nooses under the arms, on the shoulder coil, to see how that would change the overall experience. Did it ever!

I tied the other end of the noose ropes to my upper knee coil, so I could pull them tight by straightening my thighs. At the same time, it prevented the shoulder coil from slipping upwards, as it sometimes happens when I struggle particularly violently in my bonds. It was difficult to slip my arms back through the coil, but I managed to do it. I carefully let myself down from my kneeling position to the floor, and then tied my wrists, pulling hard on the rope leading to the ring device on my ankle strap, trying to get as tight a hogtie as possible in my state, and rolled over onto my belly.

My arms were even more solidly pinned to my sides than without the extra cinches. So solidly, in fact, that I couldn't move them more than an inch from side to side. I struggled energetically against the bonds, my heavy breaths softly hissing through my pantyhose gag. I whimpered and moaned, trying to move. The shoulder coil pressed very tightly into my flesh, and to avoid some major pain, I had to press my arms hard against my torso. I lay still for some time, relishing the absolute helplessness I was experiencing. I tried to roll over onto my side, but in my delicious squirming, my breasts were slightly pushed out to the sides, which prevented me from turning over by just getting a good swing with the legs. D-cups make very effective wedges.

My struggles turned even more frantic, and for a good five minutes I tried to get into some position that would allow me to get one breast out of the way. I lay there panting hard, regaining my breath, contemplating the options, with my disarrayed hair in my face, while trying to ignore the increasing state of arousal that was taking me over. In my position, I couldn't really move myself to a strategically located piece of furniture to lever myself because of the friction of the carpet, at least not without completely exhausting myself. And it's even harder with a corset!

I finally tried something else. I pressed the side of my head against the floor, and then raised my buttocks up (imagining the sight of that...). It raised my chest ever so slightly. Hope! I tried pivoting my hips to roll over, but I had no leverage. I twisted a bit, fighting exhaustion, and pressed my left shoulder onto the floor, and pushed my body upward a bit more. I twisted my hips once again, and I felt progress! A final push and I rolled onto my left side. Now I could move!

I keep a knife nearby, in such cases, but I have to be on my side to use it, of course. However, I try to avoid cutting any ropes, so I practice my skills at self-extraction. The first objective is the ring device, which I can reach since I was tightly hogtied. Arching my back and straining hard against the incredibly tight ropes, I fumbled with my fingers to find the free end of the rope that held me in the hogtie. Once I had it, I arched back even more to slacken it so I could loosen the rings to release me from the hogtie position. From there, it was quick to remove the rest of the ropes, and the belt from my feet. I looked at the clock, and I had spent only thirty-five minutes in this blissfully tight state. I was as exhausted as if I had spent two hours struggling.

When I went to bed, late last evening, I bound myself in a similar manner, but without the cinches for the shoulders, and with my wrists bound in front of me. I slept wonderfully, one stretch lasting five hours. I had slept bound before, but this was my first whole night of sleeping tied up. The best part is waking up and feeling the ropes around me.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

Yep ive woke up still in my binds, its great isnt it.
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave 1 wrote:Yep ive woke up still in my binds, its great isnt it.
Oh, yes! The tight embrace of the ropes on my body, the wonderful helplessness, the exquisite state of vulnerabililty, sublime entrapment...

Jenny.
Robin

Post by Robin »

Hi all, I'm new to this GREAT SITE. I do love a tight Hogtie also. The chest rope nooses really do make a difference. I also use a crotch rope with a vibrating butt plug, a blind fold & a locking gag. I just need to fiqure out a way to tie my elbows. Anyone have any ideas? :?:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Robin wrote:Hi all, I'm new to this GREAT SITE. I do love a tight Hogtie also. The chest rope nooses really do make a difference. I also use a crotch rope with a vibrating butt plug, a blind fold & a locking gag. I just need to fiqure out a way to tie my elbows. Anyone have any ideas? :?:
Hi Robin, welcome to the site. Regarding Elbow Cinches, You might find this topic in our safety section, useful and informative.

It is not really advisable to elbow cinch in self bondage. Unless you have a willing spectator / partner to help release you.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Robin

Post by Robin »

Thanks Curious_sb, it was very informative. My attemps have not been strict & I still get the circulation problem. I just like to be tied tight. I always have my friend drop by at certain time when I am into a scene. I've always gotten free, never been discovered. I think I will try the pantyhose trick, http://www.likera.com/home.php go to self bondage - techniques - pantyhose single glove. It should not affect the circulation.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum Robin!

I totally and absolutely agree that elbow cinches are not suitable for self-bondage. I also posted in that other topic and clearly state that once the wrists are also cinched, you are going nowhere. You had better be a heck of an acrobat just to be able to cut any bonds with a knife without slicing yourself bloody, if you can do it at all, and all that before your arms go numb. You definitely need help to get out of that.

I checked out the link you put in. Not bad! I will experiment with the non-destructive extraction methods, but will keep the knife nearby.

Update on sleeping in bondage: I did it again the night before last, and I had to take it all off around 3 a.m. because I was waking up every 1/2 hour in a distractingly horny state... I need my beauty sleep! Though I had some very interesting dreams...

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I tried the panty hose monoglove thingy and unless you have panty hose that are at least a couple of sizes bigger than your normal size, it is not advisable.

I could not finish the entry maneuver because the waistband rode up to my neck and the tension on the band mildly strangled me. That's when I figuratively pushed the emergency stop button and aborted the mission.

I am going to put my mind into something that would be a bit easier to get into in SB, and most importantly, to get out of. I already have some ideas on that and I need to get some quiet "R&D" time.

My new dress form may come in handy with that! In fact, it may be the first thing I design on it!

Jenny.
Derek

Post by Derek »

something i've done in the past for self imposed elbow bondage is to loop a few coils of rope together, loose enough that you can slide up and over your elbows behind you, might take a few adjustments to make it work right, once you have a good coil of rope, take a second piece of rope, fold it in half at the middle... pull a bit threw itself to make 2 coils(sorry bout the bad description) put the 2 coils around the big one for your arms... slide the elbow coil up your arms so the other rope is in the middle...now grab the other rope dangling beween your arms and toss it over your shoulders so its infront of you,(or bend over so it falls over your shoulders) try to grab the rope at your waist infront of you... pull it tight so it cinchs up your elbow and tie it off at a crotch rope or belt. then you can finish tieing your hands behind your back...

with it tied in front of you, you shouldn't beable to reach it to un cinch your elbows... but when you get your hands free, then you can reach around front and untie it, and it will uncinch and you can slip the elbow coil off your arms... be very careful doing this.... with your elbows bound, its much harder to move around... maybe try it with your hands un tied but held together and see how hard it is to get to your keys or knife....
Robin

Post by Robin »

Hi Jenny,

I tried it last night as well, I had the same result as you. I didnt sleep well, I wanted to make this work. So, I went out this morning & purchased six pairs of XXL pantyhose, I normally wear size C.

The trial run: I put on my belt with a D ring in the front. I used a hole punch to put a hole in the pantyhose waist band. I pulled one leg down over my head & the waist band of the hose almost reached the belt, I then ran a string from the pantyhose waist band to the D ring & tied it. Before I put my arms into the other leg ( not an easy task ) I picked up a little pocket knife. After 20 minutes of bliss, I easily cut myself out.

I don't think I would use this with a hogtie though, I like the cinched chest ropes more. :oops:

Happy New Year All
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Again on the improvised monoglove.

I found an old pair of stretchy leggings that I wore before losing weight... It worked, it held my arms nicely behind me, but I found that I could wriggle out of it quite easily, at least I expected something more of a challenge. But since the leggings have no feet in them, I still hand my hands sticking out, very useful for self-extraction in SB.

Jenny.