Body, Mind, and Soul

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
boundnotanna

Body, Mind, and Soul

Post by boundnotanna »

I'm tied spread eagle to the bed, hands and ankles in leather cuffs. I can tell Master is incredibly eager to start. He has a flogger in his left hand while he begins to furiously stroke my clit. After about a minute he stops and puts nipple clamps on my breasts. This makes me painfully aroused with anticipation. The next few minutes he spends squeezing my breasts and running his hands all over me. It's extremely hard not to squirm against his cold fingers. My pussy aches for him to touch, but I knew he would take his time in order to ensure maximum torture. He softly traces the flogger up and down my legs. He slows down at my inner thigh, making me squirm and bite my lip. I think how much I want him to touch me. And how much I want him to hit my pussy with the flogger. At this point I just want to feel anything. It was better than him teasing me. He starts at my neck and chokes me lightly, so I beg for more. He trails his fingers down my stomach, lightly digging his nails into my skin which makes me arch my back, begging for him to go deeper. He refuses. Now his hand is dangerously close to my pussy. I mouth a simple "please", I need him, here and now. He roughly shoves three fingers into my pussy, stretching relentlessly but going so deep my brain only registers pleasure. Maybe too much pleasure. As he thrusts deeper and deeper inside of me I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. I'm moaning like crazy now. I try to suppress it as long as possible but I finally start to beg. "Please Master. Please Master let me cum." "Please!" I scream. A forceful "no" escapes his lips but I don't know how I can stop. I try not to cum but I'm too close. Master immediately pulls his fingers out of me and hits me hard on my pussy with the flogger. For that moment all I focus on is the beautiful pain, and it temporarily stops me from cumming. He continues to finger me again and I quickly realize how close to the edge I am. I'm screaming his name as loud as I can. I need to cum more than anything. My eyes are shut tightly and I can feel my muscles ache with want. Again he denies me. And hits me even harder with the flogger in an attempt to stop my body from going over the edge. I feel blood from where he's hit me, but I'm almost grateful that it's stopped me from cumming. I knew the pain would be much worse if I disobeyed my Master. He did this again and again. And each time I begged even louder to cum. And each time he hit me harder with the flogger. It was becoming almost unbearable. My lip was bleeding I had been biting down on it so hard. Finally after maybe ten times he said I could cum. I came the hardest I ever have in my life. I pulled on my leather straps as hard as I could and arched my back entirely off the bed. I screamed his name at the top of my lungs not caring if anyone heard. I actually felt as though I would black out. Master kept fingering me and forced me to cum on his command. He had expertly gained complete control of my body; of my every emotion. He had blended pain and pleasure together so perfectly that all I could do was let him dominate me. That was all I could ever do. I felt completely helpless as wave after wave of pleasure made me shake as I trusted into his hand. He pulled his hand out of my pussy and started hitting me with the flogger. "Cum" he said as he hit me hard on my clit. I came. I didn't know how but I did know I could do anything he asked me. My brain registered the leather as it did my Master's fingers. As a source of pleasure. I came with every hit of the flogger. I was in fucking heaven. After a few more lashes Master stopped. He promptly got up and left. I shivered with emptiness feeling every emotion being ripped from me. I didn't know how to think or how to feel without my Master. He was the tyrant over my entire self. My body? His. My mind? His. My soul? Most definitely his.