A hard night in self

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hotwing34

A hard night in self

Post by hotwing34 »

i've been playing SB for years, since i was a kid. Anyway, some (10?) years ago i was in the process of renovating a house which me and my ex eventually moved into. The house was devoid of any sort of furniture or carpets - completely bare. Anyway i was there late at night on my own, working away when i felt a little tingle and thought "Bondage"!! It was one of those moments when the dick overules the brain. No planning went into it, it was just pure instinct. Which can be a BIG mistake. To which i nearly found out.
i dug around and found lots of window sash cord (tough white rope, fixing old windows yourself comes in handy!), boot laces, rags and some sheets. i went into the box room, nailed a sheet to cover the window, switched on the light (which was both switch and cord) and got busy. I stripped totally naked, tossed my clothes out of the room and clicked the door shut.
Now this was before i had a PC and had even knew about anything to do with self bondage. i thought i was on my own in this. my private kink. Turns out it's not which is great! Anyway, i'm rambling, back to what happened.
i tied my big toes together with some of the boot-lace and then knelt, tying ankle to pressed thigh. With each leg i pushed my heel hard into my arse to make sure of a tighter tie. Then i tied my ankles together. i bunched myself and used the sash cord to tie myself from the feet to under my arm pits and back to my feet (i had plenty of it!). Taking some of the rags i gagged myself. Then i made some loops with the boot laces. i tied two ends of the boot laces to my ankes and one from my big toes. The loops for my wrists were were doubled over so i thought i could squirm about for a bit, get free and then go. Sorted i thought.
So i switched off the light. i was kneeling at this point so i moved so i was on my back. i had to reach and it took some time but eventually i slipped my wrists through all three hoops and pulled them tight. i knew to make them tighter i had to get onto my stomach (from past experience) so i flipped myself, first onto my side and then eventually onto my front.
It became obvious straight away that i'd messed it up. As soon as i was on my front and had pulled the binds, my wrists and ankles squeezed together like i hadn't felt before. Straight away i knew i had been careless. i knew this wasn't going to be a simple pretend struggle and then freedom, followed by a quick self-abuse then sleep. It was the way the boot laces squeezed my wrists. Squeezed them. i struggled straight away. i dribbled through my gag as i writhed on those dirty floor-boards trying to free myself. i had no scissors, no knife. Never thought or even heard of "ice timers" or any other release methods before other than having something on the floor close by. But i didn't. It didn't even enter my head. i was WAY, way to cocky.
So i struggled. i struggled for ages. Moving hurt because as i flipped from my front to my side and back again i felt the binds dig into my skin. It didn't take long before one of my hands started to numb.
i knew my wrists were a lost cause so i worked on my legs and feet. After a lot of work, rest, work, rest i was able to loosen the binds on my toes. i freed my toes and then worked on my frog-tie. i was able to reach my thighs enough to work my fingers on the knots (i think that was one of my sub-concious ideas - make leg knots reachable!). Eventually i was able to un-frog-tie my legs. That didn't make a whole lot of difference because i was still tied to my ankles.
Lots of struggling, lots of burning pain. i had to lie on my side and slowly play with my ankle binds. This was mid-summer, a hot summer and i was sweating. Water doesn't help knots!
My fingers fished about looking to find a stray and hopeful knot. i kept moving my body and this helped the crude body harness - from my ankles to arms and back - to slacken. Hope!!
It hurt like hell though, to try and free myself. It burnt. And it was exhausting. i knew it had been some hours after i had started. i had to pee. i peed on the floor still struggling. That was humiliating, even to myself. So i struggled, rested, struggled. And eventually i found some slack. i found slack! Why not before?? On my side again i was able to force one of my ankles out of the binds. my foot got stuck but it freed! my other foot followed and now thank frigg i was able to straighten my legs. That was painful to do after being bunched up!
So i rested for a bit. Then i stood. That hurt! But i was standing and was able to open the door and get out and find something sharp. Like i said. This was a house in renovation and there was plenty of tools downstairs to cut me free.
It was the middle of another hot day when i freed my wrists. Checking the time i had been tied for 14 hours in all.
Thinking about it now and finding sites like this to make you aware of dangers, help you with preperation and most importantly a safe release. Sometimes recklessness can hit back but i also look back and think "wow!"... xx
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

But isnt that feeling of really being stuck fantastic :D
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
hotwing34

Post by hotwing34 »

That was the thing! i paniced, i struggled and it was proper bondage! i was utterly tied but it was such a big turn on!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That is exactly the feeling that is such a powerful turn-on! Helpless, unable to escape, struggling to try (futilely) to get free.

Sometimes I put my release (key or other) in another room, so I have to squirm and slither at least 25 feet to get there. And in a solid hogtie, it is positively exhausting. Sometimes I tire halfway there, barely able to move anymore, and that's when the feeling of complete entrapment sets in.

And that is when it gets really, really stimulating. The strong fear, almost panic amplifies the arousal and makes the imagination run wild with all kinds of scenarios. One part of me starts to panic, I struggle, and that makes the other part go into total ecstasy. I get mental pictures of myself lying there bound and struggling, I get goosepimples, start trembling with pleasure, my breath gets quicker, I struggle even more, and then nature takes its course :wink:

To make it really interesting, I blindfold myself too, and I have to feel my way around. The sensation of absolute entrapment and helplessness is even stronger.

Absolute bliss...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
moptop

Post by moptop »

Ok, here's my really closest of all close calls.

As we all know, autoerotic asphyxia can and IS a real killer. But I do have a death fantasy and it involves being hung by the neck until dead. And yes, I'm one of those guys that responds to being strangled while orgasming. So I have to be VERY careful because I get an amazing sensation that swims over me when I'm tied and then something wrapped tightly around my neck. And also, fear is a huge turn-on for me and very emotionally cleansing.

My wife is pretty cool about my bondage although it has never been something that she would ever initiate. She has always indulged me up to a point. But she is NOT at all ok with my desire for having things wrapped around my neck.

For my "meditation" needs, we used to have a couple of screw eyes installed, one in each opposite end of the bedroom. This way I could run a chain from one of these to my legcuffs and a chain from the opposing wall to my collar. Then I could snap the cuffs on behind my back and there I was until my wife decided that I'd had enough meditation. In this position, I'm stretched out straight on my stomach on the floor. I'm not able to draw my legs up. I can't sit up and if I roll around, I jerk the collar tight and start cutting off blood flow to my brain. So I know to lay still. We've always been very careful to leave some slack in the chain but one day, I came home with a considerable amount of frustration, rage at something I can't remember and a lot of anxiety. It's times like these when I need my meditation the most. Usually, I beg my wife for a beating but this time she was at work and wouldn't be home for about 3 hours. So I decided it was a good time to "meditate." The problem is that, in my anxiety and mental state, I cuffed up WAY too fast and didn't really leave enough slack in my collar and neck chain. In about 15 minutes I felt my face getting "thick" and I knew my head was filling with fluids. And there was NO WAY in the entire world that I was going to escape until my wife got home and freed me. In another 10 minutes, I was feeling strangled enough that I realized that I was not going to be alive by the time my wife got home. I couldn't do this for another 3 hours. THAT'S WHEN I PANICKED! But it was no use because I'd had installed my restraints to make absolutely sure that escape was 100% impossible. The fear that shot through me was unbelievable. I started crying. And I cried and cried and cried and cried. This was it. I was going to die very slow death. And I cried some more.

After a while, I really cried myself out. Then the meditation started. And really this is what we all do SB for is the meditation. But this time I knew it would be my LAST time. So I meditated like I've never meditated before.

The first meditation point that I pondered was that I suddenly realized that Yes, I was going to die, but I was actually going to die my fantasy death. And believe it or not, that actually was comforting. Then I had a sense of relief and resolve. I was going to face death and I actually became happy with it because at least I was going the way I wanted to go.

But it was that comfort that actually saved me. When I relaxed, the neck collar loosened and my head started draining and the blood flow returned to normal. Then I realized that I wasn't going to die after all. All I had to do was wait for my wife to come home. Buddy, she was PISSED! But I'm still here.

Folks, autoerotic asphyxia is VERY dangerous and I came VERY close to buying the farm. But I have to say in retrospect that it turned out to be one of the most wonderful bondage experiences of my life and I'm glad I did it. But no, I won't ever do it again. LOL

My outpouring of emotion was one of the good parts of it. Crying in bondage was extemely therapeutic. The fear was too. Then the absolution and the contentment. I don't suppose there is any other way that I'll ever get to do it again, so the memory of it all has become very dear to me.