Selflocking wrist cuffs?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Regenkind

Selflocking wrist cuffs?

Post by Regenkind »

Hi all,

I was wondering if you could think of anything that would log itself around wrists?

It might be completly impossible, but I was thinking of having something smart, I could install in my jacket and coat pockets, that would lock itself around my wrists, when I put my hands in.

I have the stupid habbit to always put my hands in my pokets as soon as I am wearing a coat or jacket. My friend warned me she would lock them inside the pockets if I dont stop doing it. Well, why not letting the pockets do it for her automatically so she just has to worry about releasing them?

Just dreaming?
TheGentleman

Re: Selflocking wrist cuffs?

Post by TheGentleman »

Not dreaming at all. You could use a simple one way system that would easily allow you to put your hands INto your pocket, but you would then be unable to pull them back out. Two spring loaded half cuffs that swing into the pocket. Once your hand goes through, they would close around your wrist, and now the only leverage that you'd have is making them tighter. Your freedom would depend on your friend pushing the half cuffs down to release you.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Thank you :)!

Do you have a link to something like this?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"Chinese finger traps"
Not quite automatic, but once you stick your fingers into them, (4 for each hand for best results)
you will not be getting out by yourself...
Just secure them to the bottom you your pockets...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Regenkind wrote:Thank you :)!

I'd have to do some looking. This is just something my twisted mind invented when I read your post.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Regenkind wrote:Thank you :)!

OneWayCuff.jpg
The center hole would have to be fit to your wrist size.

The solid ring would have to be fit to your pocket size.

The spring plates would have to be short enough to never extend past the split as you put your hand through.

The button or ball end rods will be used to fix the cuff into the pocket. Push the ball through the material and tie off with string or wire. This shouldn’t damage the pocket since the material is simply wrapped around the ball.

You may need to add another ball type at the solid ring to prevent turning the pocket inside out.

To use, insert hand until cuff closes around wrist. Wait for helpful friend to push cuff back open so you can remove your hand.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

A ring of down-facing needles would let you put your hand in your pocket, but not pull it out...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

OrgasmAlley wrote:A ring of down-facing needles would let you put your hand in your pocket, but not pull it out...
Don't sneeze... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another method is using metal pins that are on an angle of 45 degrees. You can pull your hand through and the pins move a bit, but when you pull back, they'll dig into your skin, requiring a 2nd hand to undo them. Probably easier to make, and pulling back adds a bit of a punishment too.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.