Found Pic Elsewhere- worth sharing

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
gago65

Found Pic Elsewhere- worth sharing

Post by gago65 »

i give up :evil:
Last edited by gago65 on 19 Apr 2016, 04:13, edited 2 times in total.
cdinbonds

Re: Found Pic Elsewhere- worth sharing

Post by cdinbonds »

What are we supposed to respond to, if I may ask?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks like your first post with the picture was removed...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Looks like your first post with the picture was removed...
..after less than a few hours. Don't expect responses to anything within such a short delay.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gago65

Post by gago65 »

I found a picture on another site that I wanted to share. Got a bunch of views but no comments so I figured people weren't interested :?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

"A girl with an empty look in her eyes and a piece of duct tape over her mouth"

What had you expected ?

And disabling the original post, making the thread as well as the post completely meaningless, is normally considered really bad forum-style.

Remember that you have no right to answers. If other members have something to add, and the time to do it, they will do it.
If nothing happens, consider putting a bit more effort into the next post.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

gago65 wrote:I found a picture on another site that I wanted to share. Got a bunch of views but no comments so I figured people weren't interested :?
Welcome to the club...
I posted a program that will alow a person to write their own interactive story...
Kinda like the old adventure books...
You read the page, then...
"If you open the door, goto page 135
If you leave the door alone, goto page 56
If you want to jump out the window, goto page 215"

4 postings, all mine, and 1362 reads...
And I think, at last count 34 down loads...
And not a single comment...

So... no comments is nothing new...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Keep in mind folks some people are not as comfortable with who they are as others. Even posting a simple "thanks" could be awkward for some as that is an open admission of what they enjoy.

Then there are those who simply are of this new generation that have very limited social skills.

I posted a story and there are a bunch of reads with no comments. Some folks just can't cross that line yet.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And don't forget, that when someone clicks on a subject, the counter will add "1" to the reads, no matter how short time the "reader" spends with the post.

That means, that when people click through the new topics, (especially if the headline is not too informative), they will click to see what it is, then hit back.
Then there are those who simply are of this new generation that have very limited social skills.
Would you prefer that all those who were not interested in the specific topic left a

"meh", "not my kind of fun", why?", "TL,DR" :roll: or :facepalm:

IMHO that would be far more a display of bad manners, than just moving on, if you have nothing worth adding?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

Sir Cumference wrote:And don't forget, that when someone clicks on a subject, the counter will add "1" to the reads, no matter how short time the "reader" spends with the post.

That means, that when people click through the new topics, (especially if the headline is not too informative), they will click to see what it is, then hit back.
Would you prefer that all those who were not interested in the specific topic left a

"meh", "not my kind of fun", why?", "TL,DR" :roll: or :facepalm:

IMHO that would be far more a display of bad manners, than just moving on, if you have nothing worth adding?
Valid point !! I was really referring to those that do like something as in down load it and never leave a note. You are dead right about the other though, it is far better to simply move on than to leave a negative comment.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

This is why, and I'm not sure how it would be done, there needs to be a thumb-up and a thumb-down icon that would track with
the postings, (kinda like what facebook has) but not fill up the thread with single responses like:
:D , :) , :shock: , cool, liked-it, it won't work, your nuts, :?: , :idea: , :( , or :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That's called karma. I'm pretty sure there's a karma mod for phpbb too. I would remove the negative vote option though. Only the positive one. Its nicer.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

True... But how many :facepalm: posting have you seen???
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:facepalm: postings -or any other types - can easily be entered manually. We're more than a one-click community. :idea:

Any one-click votes are questionable - why was it liked, or disliked, or thought it won't work? Or anything? What is so difficult about elaborating one's opinion in a concise though complete manner? And don't give me the "no time" or "in a hurry" thing. The last thing we self-bondagers are is hasty. We voluntarily make ourselves completely unavailable for "hurry" tasks for a set time, sometimes hours, but yet we can't bring ourselves to sit down and think clearly before setting our words to bytes.

Taking the time to type a coherent answer while remaining polite and respectful makes our brains work. What's wrong with that? Taking that time makes us better human beings. Same goes for answering something that might be a little feather-ruffling. Slow down, step back, think a little (or maybe a little more), and then type. We're all flesh and blood people (maybe a few hamsters :wink: ).

Go beyond the instant emotion. Get to the why and how. Explain what you feel, and people will understand what you feel.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gemt

Post by gemt »

bound_jenny wrote::facepalm: postings -or any other types - can easily be entered manually. We're more than a one-click community. :idea:

Any one-click votes are questionable - why was it liked, or disliked, or thought it won't work? Or anything? What is so difficult about elaborating one's opinion in a concise though complete manner? And don't give me the "no time" or "in a hurry" thing. The last thing we self-bondagers are is hasty. We voluntarily make ourselves completely unavailable for "hurry" tasks for a set time, sometimes hours, but yet we can't bring ourselves to sit down and think clearly before setting our words to bytes.

Taking the time to type a coherent answer while remaining polite and respectful makes our brains work. What's wrong with that? Taking that time makes us better human beings. Same goes for answering something that might be a little feather-ruffling. Slow down, step back, think a little (or maybe a little more), and then type. We're all flesh and blood people (maybe a few hamsters :wink: ).

Go beyond the instant emotion. Get to the why and how. Explain what you feel, and people will understand what you feel.

Jenny.
Agreed