Long Crawl Race to the keys variation

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Jonnydom16

Long Crawl Race to the keys variation

Post by Jonnydom16 »

7262967B-B8A1-4C1F-B0CA-CD76D90DC6BA.jpeg
Ok ive been planning an SB session for a while now and tomorrow im finally going to have some alone time :)

So essentially this is the long crawl scenario from the main boundanna site with a bit of a twist

If your like me i have very little programming/coding knowledge and you get jealous seeing everyone build cool release systems, devices and such lol were stuck with boring ol ice.

I found something incredibly cool it is called a “Cup Turner” it’s generally used for crafts when painting on travel mugs, i have a much more devilish use in mind for it. I will try to include pictures of the device basically it is a small frame with a tiny motor on it connected to a shaft with a large cylinder piece of foam on the end of it that slowly rotates. Now heres the best part it plugs right into the wall and has a very simple on off switch so no programming knowledge needed. 2nd best part it was only $21.99 on amazon, there is many different kinds to chose from but i obviously purchased a cheaper one

My plan have my release key tied to a string and connected to this “Turner” and have the turner pluged into a outlet timer to turn on. i will have the device on a countertop in room 3 and i will be securely hogtied in room 1 the key on the string will be laying in room 2 and will be slowly pulled away into the device in room 3. so if i do not reach my release key before it is completely reeled in i will have to crawl all the way back to first room and wait for my back up key with a basic ice release witch will be much longer of a wait time :)

Cool thing about this is that if you loss power or somthing like that then your key just stops being reeled in and you can still get out unlike the release methods that rely on your computer CD tray which would leave you stuck

As always be very carful. Have MULTIPLE backups and have fun and crawl fast :)

“Cup Turner” link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086PT25N6/re ... UTF8&psc=1
Attachments
00EA344E-F475-4884-819E-12151EF7BEC5.jpeg
BAEF6F26-7896-4E65-A716-BA2406378D3D.jpeg
bound_jenny

Re: Long Crawl Race to the keys variation

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool little gizmo.

I do have a suggestion, though. Put some flat circular pieces on the ends of the sponge, just high enough to prevent your string from going off either edge of the sponge and making the device useless. Basically, the sponge needs to look a little like a sewing bobbin:
Bobbin-Pictures.jpg
Then you would have a real low-speed, low-capacity winch. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Jonnydom16

Post by Jonnydom16 »

I love it! I plan to use old busted CD’s on either side!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jonnydom16 wrote:I love it! I plan to use old busted CD’s on either side!
Or if it is too difficult to drill the correct hole in the CD or DVD, you can also take plain cardboard that you cut out in a circular shape.
By the way, well found. I like it. :hi:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

You could also add some guides so that the string is guided into the spool. Even with spool ends, if the string gets off angle (e.g if the "winch" gets turned around due the string/key getting dragging, it'll still pull off the spool. Guides will ensure that the string always go onto the spool correctly.

You'll want the guides constructed so the key doesn't snag on them when it passed through, and to be far enough away that it the key rotating around the spool doesn't hit the guides after the string is fully wound in.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Ruru67 has a good idea to use some guides for the string. A few bucks will get you a lot of these at just about any hardware store. Nail it into the base and let it guide the string. Put it near the center of the drum and you probably won't need end pieces. Plus the "angle of pull" is not nearly as critical anymore.
032076651503.jpg
032076651503.jpg (7.25 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Looking at the illustrations on the website, the foam rollers looks to be about 2.5" diameter, or about 8" circumference. With the stated 2.5 to 3 rpm, your key will be running away from you at about 2 feet per minute. You will have to crawl fast. Maybe if you took the foam off and just let it wind around the PVC, that would slow it down.

I don't know what would be more fun. Turning it on with a timer would would introduce some suspense as you wondered if you could crawl to the key fast enough before the timer started and whisked it away. Or have it constantly moving away from you at a slower speed.

Using a guide as described would let you play with the diameter of the winding drum without worrying about drum ends.

The more I think about this, the mind just boggles with all the ways you could have fun with something like this. It could also be used to lower keys or other objects from a high spot.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I think slow movement is the best. Like the Tantalus torment, you must constantly face the challenge that reaching the key is possible. Only in this way do you continue to room 3, only to notice through the fatigue that it just doesn't work. Then you have to go all the way back to room 1. That is why I would also set a timer so that the movement of the key only starts when you have reached room 2 and are almost at the key.
So first test how fast you can crawl forward in a hogtie.

I would also make the wire with which the key is pulled thin enough that you can break the wire once you reach the key. Not that you load the engine by pulling it while the engine wants to keep running.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

kinbaku wrote: ...I would also make the wire with which the key is pulled thin enough that you can break the wire once you reach the key. Not that you load the engine by pulling it while the engine wants to keep running.
Any wire thin enough to be weaker than the string will be not be strong enough to be nailed into a board. Better to use something like sewing thread. You also need to consider what happens if and when the key is completely retracted. Will the motor burn out or the gears strip when the key cannot be retracted further? Best to have the line weak enough so the string will break first. A button or other object too big to pass through the guide could be tied in the line a couple feet from the key to make sure it falls to the floor when the string breaks, or dangles low enough to be accessed if it does not break.

ZD
Come to the Dark Side

Sergio

Post by Sergio »

If you have a garden with a power outlet some distance from the back of your house or better still a shed or summer house you could set up an interesting cross-dressing scenario (or probably all sort of other games too). Get some string fine enough not to be noticed by neighbours and long enough to reach from house to shed or power outlet. Get a light plastic ball large enough to hold the key to a set of padlocks that you use to lock on some clothes you wouldn't want to be seen in - corset, dress, heels etc. - and tie it to the end of the string, the other end being attached to the winder. Put the winder on a timer set to start in a short time and you'll need some other delay to stop you going for the ball until it's in motion - tie yourself in such a way that it will take you some time to get free, use a chain and timer padlock or regular padlock with key in a k-safe or ice block (which could be most fun as you won't be able to control precisely when you'll be able to release yourself). So you're now dressed up and tied or chained up in the house with ball out of reach and the winder at the far end of the garden or you're in the shed with the winder in the house. Can you get free before the ball starts being dragged away and if not, will it be still close enough that you risk being seen or do you have to stay put until nightfall to get the keys and get undressed. A chastity device with the key in the ball could add some motivation to take the risk of exposure rather than spend the afternoon frustrated.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Sergio wrote:...Get some string fine enough not to be noticed by neighbours and long enough to reach from house to shed or power outlet. Get a light plastic ball large enough to hold the key to a set of padlocks that you use to lock on some clothes you wouldn't want to be seen in - corset, dress, heels etc. - and tie it to the end of the string, the other end being attached to the winder...
Fluffy the cat has been patrolling her domain. No, that is not her real name, just what her human likes to call her. She is walking along the top of a fence on the way to her favorite spot. The sun shines on it just the right way, much better than the,… Oohhh! What is that over there? Moving though the grass? It’s a ball. Normally, she doesn’t bother with such things, but this one is alive. It’s moving slowly, trying to sneak across the grass towards a shed in the corner of the yard. But it’s not sneaky enough. She jumps off the fence and moves in. Slowly, slooowly, sneak up on it. Almost there. And…. Now! She pounces wraps the ball in her paws. The has it! Then the ball jumps out of her paws. Another pounce and she has it again. Again it escapes and again the pounces. Now she notices a string helping the ball escape. She attacks the string with her teeth, determined to free her new toy!

A loud noise behind her makes her jump, as the ball jerks away from her. Whirling around she sees a human has just come out of his house. He doesn’t look happy. He probably wants her ball! Fluffy is just about to run away when she notices the human already has a ball and string. He is holding it in his mouth, and has gotten all tangled up in the string. It’s so tangled around his ankles he can barely walk, and his front paws are stuck behind his back. Fluffy hasn’t seen anything that tangled up since she got into her human’s yarn box las spring.

He is trying to growl at her, but he doesn’t sound very fierce at all trying to growl and hold his ball at the same time. Is he afraid Fluffy will try and steal it if he dropped it? But Fluffy doesn’t want his ball; she wants HER ball. Besides, the human has slobbered all over his ball. Yuck!

With all that string around his legs, the human can’t move very fast. Quick! Pounce on her ball and attack the string. Chew on the string! Chew hard! The human is slow, but managing to get closer. The ball pops out of her legs, and fluffy pounces again! Chew fast! Chew! Chew! One last hard bite and the ball is free! Fluffy grabs the end of the string in her mouth and runs! She leaps to the top of the fence and out of the yard with her prize!

Safe now, she holds her head high as she struts down the block to her human’s house. As she walks, the notices something she had missed up until now. There is something inside the ball! She can hear it banging against the inside trying to get out. She wants to run home and see what is inside, but running is not dignified so she continues her strut down the sidewalk.

Maybe she will give it to her human. She hasn’t really liked the other gifts Fluffy has brought her. Fluffy just can’t understand why. Dead birds and squirrels are great gifts! Humans are just weird. Maybe she will like this better.

Fluffy cocks her ear and can just hear the human in the yard, still trying to growl around his ball. He sounds really mad. Lifting her chin just a bit higher, Fluffy swells with the feeling of a victory made just that much sweeter.

It could happen.... :D :D

ZD
Come to the Dark Side

TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

About timers, timings, false starts e.t.c. In movies from "Saw" series constructor solves this problem easy. He just uses a pin, strongly connected to victim, what easy to pull off from mechanism and impossible insert back. Hold an electrical contact for motor with pin. When you start crawl, pin will be pulled off and motor starts. You will got a needly time for preparing and possibility for choise moment of game start. What is a pin? Plastic bar into battery block, paperclip what hold a shrinked pen spring, another like that. Just imagine: you start crawl, feel an strething of rope and suddenly CLICK! Game started! You hear how motor increase RPM and see how key running away.

Also, if mechanism really strong (powerful motor, strong chain to key, powerful gearbox), you must crawl faster than key, get an a gap versus key and have a really small time to unlock yourself. Because if you late - key will runaway. And if you have only small place for game - you have only one try. This variant is a very pepper hot. How much time you need to unlock central padlock being hogtied? :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:About timers, timings, false starts e.t.c. In movies from "Saw" series constructor solves this problem easy. He just uses a pin, strongly connected to victim, what easy to pull off from mechanism and impossible insert back. Hold an electrical contact for motor with pin. When you start crawl, pin will be pulled off and motor starts. You will got a needly time for preparing and possibility for choise moment of game start. What is a pin? Plastic bar into battery block, paperclip what hold a shrinked pen spring, another like that. Just imagine: you start crawl, feel an strething of rope and suddenly CLICK! Game started! You hear how motor increase RPM and see how key running away.

Also, if mechanism really strong (powerful motor, strong chain to key, powerful gearbox), you must crawl faster than key, get an a gap versus key and have a really small time to unlock yourself. Because if you late - key will runaway. And if you have only small place for game - you have only one try. This variant is a very pepper hot. How much time you need to unlock central padlock being hogtied? :twisted:
And if you are simultaneously distracted by estim or vibrator, it becomes extra difficult. :evil: