Here's to the first 15 years. Let's celebrate!

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Here's to the first 15 years. Let's celebrate!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:I always intended to return someday but Shannon brought me back early, Big thanks mate and so here I am again trying to fit BoundAnna into my life
I just did what any good Anna servant would do. Keep the talent feeling welcome. We wouldn't have such a great place without you, and your early support of alexbound.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I always intended to return someday but Shannon brought me back early, Big thanks mate and so here I am again trying to fit BoundAnna into my life
I just did what any good Anna servant would do. Keep the talent feeling welcome. We wouldn't have such a great place without you, and your early support of alexbound.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm all :oops:.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, I'm all :oops:.
The truth may be told. 8) And Shannon is a good Anna servant. :wink: So ...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Continued from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13408#p99176
So it February 2019. I was browsing for advice here as a guest, having decided not to participate in discussions. I happened upon a post written about my departure and realizing that someone did care that I left, decided to try membership again. I had no plans of how to make my posting habit conducive to forum life, but came back in at any rate. It was a week or 2 later, that I decided my participation would be more in the way of service to the board. This new Shannon was far more determined in acting under this reason, and easily fended off criticisms from some still existing nay sayers. I took on 4 posting mentors to help with the more controversial ideas of mine, Blacky, Jenny, Gregovic, and Qwerty212. I would later be granted office to serve the forgotten Development board. Posting here between rounds of home improvement served as a happy distraction, but I still could not figure out if my work here is some kind of replacement for my former community service. Nevertheless, it is that kind of mentality that I used in my participation. For most everything I do here, it feels the same.
Continued on viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13408&p=99604#p99604
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 01 Mar 2021, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Continued from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13408#p99176
So it February 2019. I was browsing for advice here as a guest, having decided not to participate in discussions. I happened upon a post written about my departure and realizing that someone did care that I left, decided to try membership again. I had no plans of how to make my posting habit conducive to forum life, but came back in at any rate. It was a week or 2 later, that I decided my participation would be more in the way of service to the board. This new Shannon was far more determined in acting under this reason, and easily fended off criticisms from some still existing nay sayers. I took on 4 posting mentors to help with the more controversial ideas of mine, Blacky, Jenny, Gregovic, and Qwerty212. I would later be granted office to serve the forgotten Development board. Posting here between rounds of home improvement served as a happy distraction, but I still could not figure out if my work here is some kind of replacement for my former community service. Nevertheless, it is that kind of mentality that I used in my participation. For most everything I do here, it feels the same.
Everything you do here is much appreciated.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Very much appreciated :!: You just have to get it ready to always give friendly assistance to everyone.
Just like the many moderators and administrators who constantly keep an eye on things to ensure that everything runs smoothly without the regular members even noticing. Because it doesn't always run smoothly and sometimes they even have to take unpleasant measures so that it remains this pleasant website as it was previously started by BoundAnna.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Very much appreciated :!: You just have to get it ready to always give friendly assistance to everyone.
Just like the many moderators and administrators who constantly keep an eye on things to ensure that everything runs smoothly without the regular members even noticing. Because it doesn't always run smoothly and sometimes they even have to take unpleasant measures so that it remains this pleasant website as it was previously started by BoundAnna.
Very highly and eminently much appreciated. :worship:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Yes, all the moderators are greatly appreciated, they do a brilliant job.
Now whos arse do I kiss first? :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Now whos arse do I kiss first? :lol:
Depends on whether you like shapely arses or hairy ones... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:bounddosster wrote:
Now whos arse do I kiss first?

Depends on whether you like shapely arses or hairy ones...

Jenny.
I am sure if you shaved it yours would be as shapely as Annas' (Puts on armour and barricades all doors) :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Now whos arse do I kiss first? :lol:
Depends on whether you like shapely arses or hairy ones... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Definitely shapely ones. Hairy not for me, I occasionally have a hairy one myself but luckily I can't kiss my own arse not that it's worth kissing.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:(Puts on armour and barricades all doors) :rofl:
That won't stop Jenny. I'm out of here before all hell or Jenny breaks loose.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:(Puts on armour and barricades all doors) :rofl:
I imagine one of those cartoon effects with JIMDINI frantically locking a door behind him with dozens of locks and chains, then turning around with his heart visibly bouncing in his chest leaning against the door breathing a relieved sigh, only to then notice Jenny standing there right beside him, tall heeled skyhigh boots, tight satin corset over an elegantly cut fitted dress, whip in hand, crossed arms looking at him with that bemused stern look of a mistress imagining all the cruel things she's about to do.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:(Puts on armour and barricades all doors) :rofl:
I imagine one of those cartoon effects with JIMDINI frantically locking a door behind him with dozens of locks and chains, then turning around with his heart visibly bouncing in his chest leaning against the door breathing a relieved sigh, only to then notice Jenny standing there right beside him, tall heeled skyhigh boots, tight satin corset over an elegantly cut fitted dress, whip in hand, crossed arms looking at him with that bemused stern look of a mistress imagining all the cruel things she's about to do.
With, her shapely arse tensed as she readies to pounce.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

How should I celebrate the landmark day?
Birthday.jpg