What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Karren

Re: What's your fantasy.

Post by Karren »

Natybound wrote:Have any of you been like this with other girls? I don't mean the position or the way they are tied up, I mean all tied up and gagged together at the same time. 8)
1f14781355309747.jpg
Love the way they are inversely dressed alike!!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

lj wrote:At a play-party, I was tied (I was cross-dressed) with a young lady (who wasn't cross-dressed!). We were both face down on the floor, , facing away from each other, legs folded up and tied together at ankle and knee, both with a sort of interlinked hogtie between wrists and ankles. It was a competition, the one who released themselves first could flog the loser. I regret I showed ungentlemanly conduct, having found by twisting, I could tighten her ropes and loosen mine, and so I took full advantage of the situation. She received a very gentle flogging... :twisted: :twisted:

On another occasion, I tied my lesbian play-partner, somewhat under-dressed, to another similarly clad lady of similar inclination. They seemed to enjoy their close situation :rofl:
Sounds like fun although I don't know why I think I would be the one to lose the bet. :rofl:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Natybound wrote:Have any of you been like this with other girls? I don't mean the position or the way they are tied up, I mean all tied up and gagged together at the same time. 8)
1f14781355309747.jpg
I have never been in that predicament but I would like to try it. :mrgreen:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Karren wrote:Love the way they are inversely dressed alike!!
This is what caught my eye as well, very stylish!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Only that the blond lady is still missing a white ankle bondage to make it perfect. Small beauty flaw. :mrgreen:
Nevertheless, a very nice idea. :)
Karren

Post by Karren »

kinbaku wrote:
BoundInKasugai wrote:
Only that the blond lady is still missing a white ankle bondage to make it perfect. Small beauty flaw. :mrgreen:
I missed that.... You must do a lot of "what's different" between these two photo puzzles?
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
BoundInKasugai wrote:
With those heels, there's no need :rofl:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:With those heels, there's no need :rofl:
But because she's got it easier: with those higher heels and her hands lower, I'd rather tie her ankles instead of that poor redhead lady. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

1f14781355309747.jpg
I've been tied up with one and two other people at the same time in the same room. I've also been tied to a lady.

Four of us were playing cards, I don't remember the game but we played in two pairs. Boy and girl versus boy and girl. I was paired with a girl called Kay. The game started with the losing couple having to remove an item of clothing from their partner every time they lost. Kay and I ended up naked first so the forfeits then started, the final forfeit was that Kay and I had to stand face to face and be tied together. We stood close together, I had to stand with one leg between Kay's legs and she stood with one leg between my legs. Kay's legs were longer than mine and my cock and balls were firmly pressing against the top of her thigh. Needless to says I was getting very hard in this position and Kay whispered she could feel my hard cock pushing into her. Despite Kay having seen and felt my hard cock before this made me feel very embarrassed. The other two players used several ropes to tie us firmly together from our ankles to just below our shoulders, we were then pushed over onto the bed. The idea was that we were supposed to be left like that for twenty minutes but once we were tied our playing parts decided to change things and Kay and I found ourselves laying tied together on the bed in the dark as the other two left the room, switched off the light and told us we had until they had finished watching a moive to free ourselves or we would both be going home naked.

I think it must have taken us an hour to wriggle free and I admit I was not trying too hard as I was enjoying myself greatly. Kay kept adopting a position whereby her wriggling was stimulating my cock and I had to ask her to be still on few occasions to allow me to calm down a little. Being as she was a tease she did her best to keep me excited and would only stop if I told her I was going to cum. When we finally got free Kay had a lovely sticky wet patch on her thigh and we were both hot and sweaty.

As we had freed ourselves before the moive end we didn't have to leave naked, although looking back I think that could have been fun aswell.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

bounddosster wrote:
1f14781355309747.jpg
I've been tied up with one and two other people at the same time in the same room. I've also been tied to a lady.

Four of us were playing cards, I don't remember the game but we played in two pairs. Boy and girl versus boy and girl. I was paired with a girl called Kay. The game started with the losing couple having to remove an item of clothing from their partner every time they lost. Kay and I ended up naked first so the forfeits then started, the final forfeit was that Kay and I had to stand face to face and be tied together. We stood close together, I had to stand with one leg between Kay's legs and she stood with one leg between my legs. Kay's legs were longer than mine and my cock and balls were firmly pressing against the top of her thigh. Needless to says I was getting very hard in this position and Kay whispered she could feel my hard cock pushing into her. Despite Kay having seen and felt my hard cock before this made me feel very embarrassed. The other two players used several ropes to tie us firmly together from our ankles to just below our shoulders, we were then pushed over onto the bed. The idea was that we were supposed to be left like that for twenty minutes but once we were tied our playing parts decided to change things and Kay and I found ourselves laying tied together on the bed in the dark as the other two left the room, switched off the light and told us we had until they had finished watching a moive to free ourselves or we would both be going home naked.

I think it must have taken us an hour to wriggle free and I admit I was not trying too hard as I was enjoying myself greatly. Kay kept adopting a position whereby her wriggling was stimulating my cock and I had to ask her to be still on few occasions to allow me to calm down a little. Being as she was a tease she did her best to keep me excited and would only stop if I told her I was going to cum. When we finally got free Kay had a lovely sticky wet patch on her thigh and we were both hot and sweaty.

As we had freed ourselves before the moive end we didn't have to leave naked, although looking back I think that could have been fun aswell.
I wonder when you play cards again? :roll:

Maybe you will accept new players? I don't know how to play well but I can still give it a try. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:I wonder when you play cards again? :roll:

Maybe you will accept new players? I don't know how to play well but I can still give it a try. :rofl:
Don't worry, the less you can play well, the more fun you will get. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Same goes for Monopoly. Must be why everyone wants to play me at that one. My only stipulation is that I get to be the car. Or I'm not playing. :evil: Go ahead, tell Moms I won't play fair. I triple dog dare you. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Same goes for Monopoly. Must be why everyone wants to play me at that one. My only stipulation is that I get to be the car. Or I'm not playing. :evil: Go ahead, tell Moms I won't play fair. I triple dog dare you. :twisted:
Y'all better play nice, boys and girls, or Momma's gonna take your Kodachrome away...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(there's what a lack of coffee does to me... :facepalm: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Y'all better play nice, boys and girls, or Momma's gonna take your Kodachrome away... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jenny.
Wheee... Wheee
Wheee.jpg
Wheee.jpg (4.62 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
No more colored pictures on "What's your fantasy". Or no more Kodachrome song from Paul Simon. :cry:

:gag: :whip: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Y'all better play nice, boys and girls, or Momma's gonna take your Kodachrome away... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jenny.
Wheee... Wheee
Wheee.jpg
No more colored pictures on "What's your fantasy". Or no more Kodachrome song from Paul Simon. :cry:

:gag: :whip: :rofl:
This COULD be a reality. Solution: Just give me the car. Also, don't wake up Jenny in the middle of the night with bickering.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠