Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Gregovic

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Gregovic »

Natybound wrote:
Gregovic wrote:Not really a picture, but Deviant Designs has done it again. I SO want to have a go with this: https://deviant-designs.co.uk/2021/02/1 ... y-control/
It looks interesting but I didn't imagine that so much equipment would be required for this. :D
I think it could probably be condensed down a lot more with a bit of "spit polish". It's basically just a proof of concept project at this point. If combined with some of the other projects we've seen here like the BT controlled E-stim unit someone posted a while back (can't remember the name, sorry.. :oops: ) and perhaps a different design for the control electronics and you could remove a lot of the hardware.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Trying out the Neosteel range with stainless steel snap locks, not recommended solo.
Attachments
How do you reach the locks ..jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

JIMDINI wrote:Trying out the Neosteel range with stainless steel snap locks, not recommended solo.
Solo no, but with that girl, yes :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How did you get yourself to tie the arm and wrist tie on the last hand?
With a remote control motor on the back of the cross that pulls the final hand up through an opening through which the rope runs from the wrist. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Trying out the Neosteel range with stainless steel snap locks, not recommended solo.
The hands cannot achieve anything useful. :shock:
But if we play with two, they cannot prevent anything either. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Send her to me, please. :rofl:
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Again this is a "do this for me" fantasy. Could I have her wandering around my house for a couple of days or so please. I promise that I'll feed her.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

if she was at my place someone would have to chain me up to keep my hands off her
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Does anyone have a Hooters uniform that you over? :roll: :mrgreen:
hooters.jpg
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Natybound wrote:Does anyone have a Hooters uniform that you over? :roll: :mrgreen:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Hooters+Uniform
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:Does anyone have a Hooters uniform that you over? :roll: :mrgreen:
hooters.jpg
You must then dress and behave properly.

I also like the bondage with high stockings. The only thing I have ever dared to buy in a store of women's clothing. But you can do so much with it so that I could not resist. :twisted:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote: I also like the bondage with high stockings. The only thing I have ever dared to buy in a store of women's clothing. But you can do so much with it so that I could not resist. :twisted:
Same haha :rofl:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

22.jpg
22.jpg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
Not from the original 9 to 5 film but I'm sure you get the scene I'm implying.

I remember seeing the film as a kid and wanting then to be tied up and held hostage by Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, and Dolly Parton and I still do. :D
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

bounddosster wrote:
22.jpg

I remember seeing the film as a kid and wanting then to be tied up and held hostage by Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, and Dolly Parton and I still do. :D

Those were the days. Now it is impossible to happen. Everything is wireless :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Natybound wrote:Everything is wireless
Has its good points and bad. Mostly bad though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Natybound wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
22.jpg

Those were the days. Now it is impossible to happen. Everything is wireless :rofl:
We still have corded phones in the house. Good points about cordless phones are, They use no electricity so they are cheaper and greener, no problem with the signal giving out, no problem with the battery going flat, I can't take them out of the house so have plenty of excuses as to why I ignored the ringing phone and when my wife is on the phone I know exactly where she is and she can't come looking for me and if she's talking to her mother that gives me at least a good hour. :D

Bad points. I take my chances when answering the phone naked as both our phones are visible from the windows if someone calls around.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.