my first time

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
stephanie

my first time

Post by stephanie »

Greetings all,

This is my first post with a very short tale of my first experiance. Last saturday will in walmart I started my collection of items, though it small. I purchased 2 dog collar chains. I'd seem on this site how to fold and use them with locks. Must have been a submiminal thing when I bought them. Anyway I put the 24" chain around my ankles and locked it on. Next, with little thought, I did the same with an 18" for my wrists. Just pulling them through the loops on the ends. The first one was easy. The second was alittle harder, but I managed to get my hand through. Mind you this was behind my back. I was shocked I could do it! For a few moments it felt great. My walking was very short steps and the chain gingelling with every step. Then reality set in as I tried to undo it. They only got tighter. I felt even more excited. Then panic. How and what did I get myself into here. No matter how hard I triied, I couldn't get any slack on the chain. And boy I triied. Now what. Do I call some one? Do I try harder for slack? Do I try to somehow cut them off? This lasted maybe 15 minutes. One note here, I'm still in my silky pink jammies. Not a good idea for any of the items above. I finally managed to twist my wrist around 3_4 times and that gave me the needed slack to get a hand out. Boy It was excited for thoughs moments. Now that I'm free again, I'm hooked (figuratively). I can"t wait to try something else! Open for suggestions, but please be kind.

steph
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

First of all, welcome to the forum, stephanie!

Congratulations on your first self-bondage! The first time is always a little alarming, especially when you think you're stuck. But the thrill is incredible, as you have noticed!

The main site here on BoundAnna has many tips and techniques for self-bondage, from restraint types to release systems. I suggest you go through them thoroughly and familiarize yourself with not only the how-to but also the precautions - there are some pitfalls associated with different restraint devices that you have to be aware of before getting yourself into something that you potentially can't get out of by yourself, or could cause damage, injury or even death. The best prevention against getting stuck is planning ahead, and being aware of the dangers.

The point (and thrill) of self-bondage is being almost stuck, not completely or permanently so.

Go slow, plan ahead, think everything through, practice under controlled or scaled down conditions, and you'll soon be exploring a very fascinating, sensual and exciting universe.

To be totally helpless, vulnerable, under controlled conditions, for a set amount of time, is a feeling that is incomparable.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
stephanie

a response

Post by stephanie »

Thanks Jenny for the kind words. I've read many of your posts, and got the feeling I was right there next to you. I will go slow, butI'm also excited I've found something very interesting. I think I like the outdoor items the best, and want to try some of thoughs.

steph
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Please start bondage slowly and work into the heavy bondage, when you use steel and locks you must be extra careful. I think you are like me because you like your bondage real.
I started like you and over the years you get into the heavy stuff, but take baby steps at the start.
Have fun!!!!!!
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM